Thread: New member visiting SG

Default New member visiting SG

Hi there, just signed up as a new member to CS.
    I will be visiting Singapore towards the end of the year and am looking for suggestions of places to take photos. I'll be there purely for holidays and relaxing so time isn't an issue for me, unless it rains nearly everyday
    Look forward to your suggestions!! Cheers

Default Re: New member visiting SG

welcome to the club
    Pentax K-x

Quote Originally Posted by vyeow View Post
    I will be visiting Singapore towards the end of the year and am looking for suggestions of places to take photos. I'll be there purely for holidays and relaxing so time isn't an issue for me, unless it rains nearly everyday
    There are existing threads about "where to shoot in Singapore". I do suggest a search. A lot of people have put effort into compiling those locations and posting them here to share.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by vyeow View Post
    well.. you can start off by shooting the central business district... after that you could consider roaming into the shophouses/streets at tiongbahru.. keongsaik etc... shoot some interesting HDBs that you dont have back where you come from.. and shoot food
    pedantic.

Thanks all, found some excellent threads by using the search function and 'where to shoot in Singapore'.