Thread: M1 fixed boardband

Default M1 fixed boardband

anyone try this or use this at the moment? wat is ur review?

i going to move and plan to sign 1 from them for the mobile bb, but scared the connection no good, then go for fixed 1. so i went to thier customer service at bugis juction. they said, in order to use thier fixed bb, u nid to have "starhub"box...instead of using telephone line. thus, no house telephone line needed.

my question is, what is taht box? they say is 2 holes thing in the box...is it tv output??

regards
    darren

Default Re: M1 fixed boardband

Quote Originally Posted by tropiccana View Post
    anyone try this or use this at the moment? wat is ur review?

i going to move and plan to sign 1 from them for the mobile bb, but scared the connection no good, then go for fixed 1. so i went to thier customer service at bugis juction. they said, in order to use thier fixed bb, u nid to have "starhub"box...instead of using telephone line. thus, no house telephone line needed.

my question is, what is taht box? they say is 2 holes thing in the box...is it tv output??

regards
    darren
    The Box that you use for your cable TV. Most HDB houses only have one. You need another one for your M1 broadband, otherwise, you can't watch TV. Haha.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    The Box that you use for your cable TV. Most HDB houses only have one. You need another one for your M1 broadband, otherwise, you can't watch TV. Haha.

GMAN
    thx gman,

i notice my new rented room got 2 point in da box. i was suprise m1 fixed broadbnad using that as connection. is that works?? omg. anyone using it?

am using it....previously was on starhub..

so far so good