Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast

Thread: Help! I am being stalked!

Default Re: Help! I am being stalked!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Wah, just had your account reinstated and you came digging for your thread liao
    You call that reinstated?

More rather its they quickly remove the thread in case i use the evidence of someone treatening to take legal actions on me without consulting his lawyer
    Last edited by liarliar; 31st August 2009 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    We thought one morning you fell from the bed and banged your head on the floor.

After that you lost your faculty for clear and coherent thoughts and started to buy a DSLR to regain your happiness.

No lah. i started with a very affordable PnS before getting a lower end DSLR a few years later.

Quote Originally Posted by lypklypk View Post
    I'm surprised this thread is still around...

Surprised!?
    Really i may sound like some joker but this problem i am having is true. Now i join one photoshoot and then one of the guy moller just sit beside me during the second photoshoot and tells me what his father is a driver and sound like he come from some poor family. Then i made a mistake in lending him use my backup PnS and he got addicted says want to take up photography and so on. The third shoot he also come because he say what he is friend family to the moller. Then when i know something's wrong i ignore him he go all emo during the third shoot. The fourth he appear again as helper but worse this time put on full acting gear emo and not helping at all when i refuse to lend him my cam this time. worse the moller brings lots of friend and i begin to see their kind birds of a feather. After that i reject one request for a photoshoot with the moller. Latest photoshoot the mooller appear as makeup artiste when she learn about my joining the team, started disturbing distracts the other mollers when i shooting them. the stalker just follow me around when i shoot them.

so this is the whole story. Really nothing much about the stalkers i could just wipe out all the photos taken on the stalkers and won't lose a thing. Don't tink anything special about the stalkers.
    Last edited by liarliar; 31st August 2009 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post

so this is the whole story.

It actually took you a period of 143 posts + suspension time to tell us the whole story...

Wow you are back!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    It actually took you a period of 143 posts + suspension time to tell us the whole story...
    The last part happened during the suspension time so before that put in the whole story. I mean fine people don't really want to associate you like real good pals so be it. I behave the same to almost everyone so why take rejection like its hell and the end and have to stalk and make people's life difficult during photo shoot?
    Last edited by liarliar; 31st August 2009 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LomoPhotographer View Post
    Wow you are back!

hey if you have no constructive comments just post hatred icons similes you better go do something more constructive

hey if you have no constructive comments just post hatred icons similes you better go do something more constructive
    do something contructive like stalking another photographer?

dunno who is the constructicon here... decepticons are no fren of autobots...

wanna enjoy a longer holiday? heard u went on a holiday recently... enjoy?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

better don't make him emo, wait he ask for dereg and post under a new nickname to start over new slate. then waltz into this thread and start afresh

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    the holiday is fake holiday.. i go before..

say is holiday, is just gag for a period of time.. can see, want to talk, mouth kena stapled

i know what you did last summer

can't believe this thread ish still here
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

B4 dereg delete thread first

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

better don't make him emo, wait he ask for dereg and post under a new nickname to start over new slate. then waltz into this thread and start afresh

The third shoot he also come because he say what he is friend family to the moller. Then when i know something's wrong i ignore him he go all emo during the third shoot. The fourth he appear again as helper but worse this time put on full acting gear emo and not helping at all when i refuse to lend him my cam this time. worse the moller brings lots of friend and i begin to see their kind birds of a feather. After that i reject one request for a photoshoot with the moller. Latest photoshoot the mooller appear as makeup artiste when she learn about my joining the team, started disturbing distracts the other mollers when i shooting them. the stalker just follow me around when i shoot them.

so this is the whole story. Really nothing much about the stalkers i could just wipe out all the photos taken on the stalkers and won't lose a thing. Don't tink anything special about the stalkers.
    next time when you go photoshoot put a chainsaw in your camera bag
    petrol one is best (dont use battery one), cos you need to start it, pull the string, plus got some smoke also.
    give very nice effect, also noisy so got sound effect also.

pull out from your bag when they start to be annoying
    Last edited by aryanto; 31st August 2009 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    do something contructive like stalking another photographer?
    Wait until i free no more ideas i will try that

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    dunno who is the constructicon here... decepticons are no fren of autobots...

Like i fear you?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

His photos also soso only a contributor title write so big talk so loud

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    i know what you did last summer

can't believe this thread ish still here
    Need advise on still around.

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    next time when you go photoshoot put a chainsaw in your camera bag
    petrol one is best (dont use battery one), cos you need to start it, pull the string, plus got some smoke also.
    give very nice effect, also noisy so got sound effect also.

pull out from your bag when they start to be annoying
    Alright i know your trying to lighten up

Now really got a serious problem like that so any inputs welcomed. Imagine spamming all your photoshoots and distracting subjects. And really so free to just join to make your life difficult. Like the stalkers cannot find other photographers to take their photos meh?

In the past I got this problem too. Being stalked and all. I'm not that handsome and big also. But this guy (gay) fallen from top floor to downstairs over me coz I protected him from being descriminate. Then he go all mushy and 1 day said he had fallen for me...I spew the chinchow I drank coz of that!

After man to man talk, the problem still wont resolved. He called my office asking my colleagues where am I. Have I eaten or not...etc. Scary right? But I just bo pian. But it becoming worse when he kept looking for me. In the end we end up fighting. (emberrassing moment) he took a scissor and told me to cut his heart to show his honesty. I cannot tahan I bitch slap him.. :P. He got so angry and we end up fist fighting...lo and behold...I lost after he smack my head on the wall...

Well...after that he know he made a mistake and apologize and then I never heard from him ever again. Pity him
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast