Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast

Thread: Help! I am being stalked!

Default Re: Help! I am being stalked!

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    Can suggest to buy her cardboard and she can draw different outfit. can do very simple one like these guys did, of better depending on her drawing skill

The Gundam looks so much like the real thing

cosplay FAIL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    cosplay FAIL!!!
    Unless they are dressing up as this character

hahahahhahaha.......

Funniest threat of the year!!

cosplay FAIL!!!
    no .. I dont think they failed, they plan to fail (on the cheap and easy) and they did fail, so in that sense they win. Anyway they have fun.
    Compare to this guy who is spending very long time to build his amazing suit

This another of cheap and easy

so instead of gundam the stalker can paste super model photo (can tear out from newspaper or magazine) on the brownbag and wear it. she will then look different

anyway I am just having so much fun (and decide to hijack this) to show more.. this whole box cosplay is started by this guy

and someone drew him in anime style

Source: http://www.dannychoo.com/detail/mac/...8/Docking.html
    Last edited by aryanto; 6th August 2009 at 10:53 PM.

Now i have other stalkers too. The charkuayteow uncle got one dohcter quite chio. I always go buy two packets CKT from uncle i said "uncle CKT 2 big packs". Then one day uncle go toilet the dochter take over i go and asked for the same thing "CKT 2 big packs" and she looked at me trying to decipher what i meant. After that incident she always stalk me from her block opposite.

Her photo

Her pet photo lookalike

i think a lot of uncle fainted after reading your post above.

You self pwn!

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    i think a lot of uncle fainted after reading your post above.

You self pwn!

Encore!

It looks like you're really seeking all this attention for the wrong reasons.Remember that your're a Guy......so act like one.Crying all the way to mummy and daddy with these crap about being stalked makes us all wanna puke.Can't imagine you taking photos out in the sun and you complain about the sun as well, and perhaps if it's windy,blame it too.Remove that ear stud and get a real life..............

Thanks for all your reply.
    Tell you guys one more thang
    Know how i start being a GWC?

I woke up from my bed a few years ago (can't remeber the date becok it wasn't included in my diary) and suddenly have the urge to go buy a digital cameller to snapsnap. Now here i am taking crappy snapshots and mighty proud of it
    Last edited by liarliar; 7th August 2009 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    I woke up from my bed a few years ago (can't remeber the date becok it wasn't included in my diary) and suddenly have the urge to go buy a digital cameller to snapsnap. Now here i am taking crappy snapshots and mighty proud of it
    it wasn't because you browsed clubsnap P&P and reportage&events and nosebled for countless nights before realising that the solution to getting this in real life was to buy a dslr?

and the best part is, you don't even need to put in effort, just auto and snap snap snap away and you can nosebleed nonstop in the comfort of your own home, and relive the experience of having xmm smile at you teh day before.. all for the cheap cheap prices available in photoshoots section..!

and others will envy you, etc!!!

it wasn't because you browsed clubsnap P&P and reportage&events and nosebled for countless nights before realising that the solution to getting this in real life was to buy a dslr?

and the best part is, you don't even need to put in effort, just auto and snap snap snap away and you can nosebleed nonstop in the comfort of your own home, and relive the experience of having xmm smile at you teh day before.. all for the cheap cheap prices available in photoshoots section..!

and others will envy you, etc!!!
    No lah i surfed other sites. Actually i was a security officer and also worked in the morgue. I take photos of dead people. After that jobless i go into photography. My dad took photos also in the film days. Now i take photos for a living loh. My company no need to register with license one. Just setup a pro website like that i professional already. Get a few good contract works done got some people say i good can. But now i got people stalking me. i still need to learn a lot about the chinese and japanese culture before i shoot such theme in studio. Mysite utile now got 6051 views. I also bump views myself from other computers. Now the stalker after i rejected his friends request via pm wants to take legal action on me - but i am waiting everyday waiting yet no actions?
    Last edited by liarliar; 8th August 2009 at 11:22 AM.

No lah i surfed other sites. Actually i was a security officer and also worked in the morgue. I take photos of dead people. After that jobless i go into photography. My dad took photos also in the film days. Now i take photos for a living loh. My company no need to register with license one. Just setup a pro website like that i professional already. Get a few good contract works done got some people say i good can. But now i got people stalking me. i still need to learn a lot about the chinese and japanese culture before i shoot such theme in studio. Mysite utile now got 6051 views. I also bump views myself from other computers. Now the stalker after i rejected his friends request via pm wants to take legal action on me - but i am waiting everyday waiting yet no actions?
    May be you need to send them reminder email, call or even meet them face to face. Say your lawyer is very free now and want something to do.

Things gone bad now. The stalkers even stalk me during all photoshoots i go to. Cos now in she mode she do makeup mah for the models so the models also know her a while need her help can't do much if not stalkers friends also will badmouth the models. too bad. The stalkers are bird of a feather, they really just kids lah not professional. they distract the models and tell them to post like this like that and move in front of my camera when i tried to take a shot. how?

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    May be you need to send them reminder email, call or even meet them face to face. Say your lawyer is very free now and want something to do.
    Even i win the case so? They got money to compensate for my win?

Thanks for all your reply.
    Tell you guys one more thang
    Know how i start being a GWC?

We thought one morning you fell from the bed and banged your head on the floor.

After that you lost your faculty for clear and coherent thoughts and started to buy a DSLR to regain your happiness.

Things gone bad now. The stalkers even stalk me during all photoshoots i go to. Cos now in she mode she do makeup mah for the models so the models also know her a while need her help can't do much if not stalkers friends also will badmouth the models. too bad. The stalkers are bird of a feather, they really just kids lah not professional. they distract the models and tell them to post like this like that and move in front of my camera when i tried to take a shot. how?
    Got string and gaffer tape.
    If you wana punish them more dont waste your gaffer tape - use SALONPAS

I'm surprised this thread is still around...

Wah, just had your account reinstated and you came digging for your thread liao

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast