Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Help! I am being stalked!

spiker
    Guests

Default Re: Help! I am being stalked!

oh man.. this thread makes me laff ... this would be a really super rare case of guys being stalked... and being SCARED!.. woooooo ... waste of time thread.. but interesting at the same time ... :S

TS is probably an attention-seeking troll who is having a fun time making fools of all of us. How nice is it to own a thread so long, eh??
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    If you were being stalked by a gay bodybuilder, trust me, you will wet your pants when he grab, squeeze, kiss and make love with you like no tomorrow.
    Gays don't stalk non-gays.

I don't think so anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post
    Gays don't stalk non-gays.

I don't think so anyway.
    LOL this is best response so far

spiker
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    If you were being stalked by a gay bodybuilder, trust me, you will wet your pants when he grab, squeeze, kiss and make love with you like no tomorrow.
    hahaha.. faintz!! ... gay bodybuilder stalking?.. you have gotta be kidding me... gays stalk ppl??.. thought they act too ... erm .. gay?... so they dun stalk?... or if they do ... do they giggle while they are stalking?...

spiker
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    LOL this is best response so far
    totally agree with you!! .. damn good one!!

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    I recently rejected some acquitance to be my friends. Now they keep appearing stalking me. How please help i am very traumatized. We come from a warm friendly environment where chance to make friends are in abundance. But one or two keeps appearing in my life and is making my head bigger and bigger everyday

I just don't want to be their friends
    A man without a smiling face must not open shop.

Quote Originally Posted by spiker View Post
    hahaha.. faintz!! ... gay bodybuilder stalking?.. you have gotta be kidding me... gays stalk ppl??.. thought they act too ... erm .. gay?... so they dun stalk?... or if they do ... do they giggle while they are stalking?...
    I think you're referring to effeminate.

Gay does not necessarily mean effeminate, and the reverse is also true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    A man without a smiling face must not open shop.
    What i scared was i forgot to close my cofffee shop that's why attracted so many stalkers

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    What i scared was i forgot to close my cofffee shop that's why attracted so many stalkers
    is it me, or is the vibe I'm getting off your replies to everybody tells me you are trying to dick about with people, ala crying wolf?
    chicken fight!

spiker
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post
    I think you're referring to effeminate.

Gay does not necessarily mean effeminate, and the reverse is also true.
    yes!!.. that's the word i'm lookin for!.. thank you! ... erm.. hmmmm....

spiker
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    is it me, or is the vibe I'm getting off your replies to everybody tells me you are trying to dick about with people, ala crying wolf?
    ahya... he's juz bored with nothing to do ... everyone replying in the thread is just de-stressing from work on our daily lives as well ... this thread is a good laffin thread.. no need to take it too serious .. at least i'm getting a damn good laff from this ...

i also gathered that it's a joke thread... but some of the comments from the TS sound as though this is a serious matter. And yet most are full of nonsense.
    Too much of this crying wolf and next time if someone really needs help, nobody will offer it.

If this is a joke thread, TS should have said so explicitly at the beginning.
    Anyway, a guy getting stalked by a girl... doesn't sound like a problem to me!
    Exploring! :)

TS sound like he really need help.
    There isn't just one, there are many. They sometimes come up to him and ask directions too. Some are stalking, others become stalkers after asking for direction.
    I heard about such things before. Later there will be more. Faces he will see on buses and mrt seem familiar and will later realise that they have been following him. This thing will progress to voices too. They will talking to him from meters away without moving thiers mouths.. later will talk to him when they cannot be seen. Later he will hear voices in his sleep.

This is very scary de. Better see a bomoh or someone with those powers.

to me the TS just wants attn from everyone else.. some say its stupid and fake.. but the thread is now at page 5... so why not everyone not reply to this thread.. and wait for the TS to come out with this proper story as suggested by alot of ppl..

Destress thread.... nice topic!!
    D90 - Nikkor 18-105mm|Nikkor 50mm f1.8|Tokina 11-16mm f2.8|SB-600
    My Flickr

I don't think TS will be able to give a coherent full story.
    From what I think he is suffering from, he will soon withdraw from all contacts. So we may not hear from him again.

Quote Originally Posted by RonStop View Post
    TS sound like he really need help.
    There isn't just one, there are many. They sometimes come up to him and ask directions too. Some are stalking, others become stalkers after asking for direction.
    I heard about such things before. Later there will be more. Faces he will see on buses and mrt seem familiar and will later realise that they have been following him. This thing will progress to voices too. They will talking to him from meters away without moving thiers mouths.. later will talk to him when they cannot be seen. Later he will hear voices in his sleep.

This is very scary de. Better see a bomoh or someone with those powers.
    I saw them all and they do not even want my payment of consultation fees. They say they too cannot help me. You seem to know all these tthings werre you one of the stalkers

Quote Originally Posted by spiker View Post
    ahya... he's juz bored with nothing to do ... everyone replying in the thread is just de-stressing from work on our daily lives as well ... this thread is a good laffin thread.. no need to take it too serious .. at least i'm getting a damn good laff from this ...
    Maybe you can help you sound wise and logical? I got people stalking my cam too, asking me to give it to them free

TS,
    have you started hearing voices yet?
    I don't know what happens after the voices at night. That person I know stopped talking me a few days after telling me about the voices. He accused me of stalking him too!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast