Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Help! I am being stalked!

Default Re: Help! I am being stalked!

What's more those stalkers always appproach me ask directions to here la there lah can't they change pattern ask maybe some other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    Hallo i thank you from my heart for replying. i have a dslr but i am not good at capturing photos. i got problem aiming my lens direct at my subjects everytime i take ouy my dlsr to take photos i will lay on the ground to compose my subjects or frame them from an elevated position. so i am not able to capture a direct face shot of heshe. heshe also rejected me for not able to shoot straight cos all my photos straight or not straight. so no photo to show.
    The DSLR needs a better photographer.

Give it to me.

alamak... I read this thread from 1st post.... thought a fellow CSer really needs help/advice...

in the end after 3 pages, still can't give us a proper idea about what's going on...
    So I conclude that this is a nonsense thread.

To 'liarliar', if you REALLY have some serious issue you need help with, please state clearly.
    I know this is kopitiam, but still....
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by groovejazzing View Post
    I got stalk many times already... But by gays.... No pretty gals... Lol
    u sure only gays stalk u?? I'll be stalking u if Im still single sia..

Hey pls help to give adise if you will. It true i nid help i am being stalked
    You really do need help.......

go see a shrink.

Quote Originally Posted by cjl View Post
    The DSLR needs a better photographer.

Give it to me.
    Mine is d40 nikon. If you want we can arrange a time you come over to my area to collect. But my advise is to but one for yourself so you can use it instead of asking other people for free things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    You really do need help.......

go see a shrink.
    See before already. Shrink cannot find any problem with me when i told them i been stalked.

Why don't you just call the cops? If it's serious enough to traumatise you, then it does warrant a police report.

Harassment is an offence, isn't it?

Otherwise, be a man and tell them to bugger off. The only reason why you are scared (note, the use of the "d" at the end of "scare". It's "I am SCARED", not "I am scare".) could only be that you've done something that has allowed the stalkers to blackmail you? Is there anything else that you're not telling us? You keep saying you're stalked, but you refuse to give details. Even if people want to help you, HOW to help you?

For goodness sake stop whining, grow a pair and tell them off.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post
    Why don't you just call the cops? If it's serious enough to traumatise you, then it does warrant a police report.

Harassment is an offence, isn't it?

Otherwise, be a man and tell them to bugger off. The only reason why you are scared (note, the use of the "d" at the end of "scare". It's "I am SCARED", not "I am scare".) could only be that you've done something that has allowed the stalkers to blackmail you? Is there anything else that you're not telling us? You keep saying you're stalked, but you refuse to give details. Even if people want to help you, HOW to help you?

For goodness sake stop whining, grow a pair and tell them off.
    lols... nice

I wanted to tell the stalkers heshe in the face but i scare they spread rumours about me being 'haolian' proud by not making friends with heshe

I wanted to tell the stalkers heshe in the face but i scare they spread rumours about me being 'haolian' proud by not making friends with heshe
    I will empathise you but you have yet to tell us what is exactly happening. I don't need precise details, like what you had for dinner the night the stalking began. but for petes sake, if you want people to give you any advice, then you should be telling us what's happening, rather than beating around the bush.

if not, build a bridge and get over it.
    chicken fight!

Hey pls help to give adise if you will. It true i nid help i am being stalked
    Mine is d40 nikon. If you want we can arrange a time you come over to my area to collect. But my advise is to but one for yourself so you can use it instead of asking other people for free things.
    wow.... you really sound stressed about this "stalking" incident, eh? c'mon..... be a man. Admit that this entire thread was a waste of all of our time. I feel so stupid to think that someone actually was being stalked and needed help.... sigh. What is the world coming to...?

c'mon this is kopitiam. you hear people sitting at kopitiam complaining and complainging so i also write here about this problem i encountered and hope for advise. Liarliar sometimes needed help too

you really have a problem you need help with, explain the situation so people here can offer proper advice.
    After so many days and so many posts in this thread, you have YET to explain the situation you're facing.

So do you actually have a stalking situation which you need advice on, or is this kopitiam thread just a waste of everyone's time?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you really have a problem you need help with, explain the situation so people here can offer proper advice.
    After so many days and so many posts in this thread, you have YET to explain the situation you're facing.

So do you actually have a stalking situation which you need advice on, or is this kopitiam thread just a waste of everyone's time?
    actually a few posts back some ppl offer advise which is not a waste of time actually. and i explained in my earlier post on what happened and the stalking incident.

Now i suspect there may be more than 1 stalker

OMG.......my brain cells........arghhhh i need them for work tomorrow.....

I've a feeling someone is gonna get a warning after this...

Few post back you mentioned something bout afraid of being out at night, for fear of creepies right... they... happened to be the ones that's stalking you now?

why are you so bothered about it. if you determined that it wont affect you, no matter how sticky they are, ignore them and nothing will happen. dont read into it so deeply, simply just move on with life and focus on the 'right' things..
    look outside the box and its a big world out there

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar
    Hallo i thank you from my heart for replying. i have a dslr but i am not good at capturing photos. i got problem aiming my lens direct at my subjects everytime i take ouy my dlsr to take photos i will lay on the ground to compose my subjects or frame them from an elevated position. so i am not able to capture a direct face shot of heshe. heshe also rejected me for not able to shoot straight cos all my photos straight or not straight. so no photo to show.
    actually a few posts back some ppl offer advise which is not a waste of time actually. and i explained in my earlier post on what happened and the stalking incident.

Now i suspect there may be more than 1 stalker
    You remind me of one CSer who created multiple nicknames and then wasted other CSer's time by posting on personal classified section, and ended up just wanting to boast about what equipment he owned...

I've really been giving you the benefit of the doubt, and read your posts from the very beginning, and my conclusion is that this whole 'story' is made up.

You really want to convince us that this "stalking" incident is real, write down the whole story properly. You can change the names of the 'stalkers' if you don't want to divulge their identity, but please don't use 'heshe'... it sounds like you're trying to be funny.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast