Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Help! I am being stalked!

Default Re: Help! I am being stalked!

Just go to the police. This happened to my staff before. He happened to know her through some online chat thing. The stalker got more and more aggressive and finally threatened suicide unless my staff have sex with her. No joke! Some more this girl is not fugly cmi type. This guy stressed up so much cannot focus at work. So I brought him to the police station and filed a report. The police called her and settled it.
    | Canong 480D mk II | EF 18-55mm LV mk XOXO marco + Bougainvillea-shaped hood |

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I was once also stalked.

I put on a face scarf and goggles to disguise myself when I go out.

hmmm cyclops ... "OPTIC BLAST" !!! ji ba boom

yes, waiting for TS story..... ppl stock just ignore loh, secondary school arr u ?
    i've seen before in sceondary and poly , just ignore, or just chit chat with that person but dun get too close and dun give personal time to that person.. else will keep buggin ya .

2cents
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post
    I recently rejected some acquitance to be my friends. Now they keep appearing stalking me. How please help i am very traumatized. We come from a warm friendly environment where chance to make friends are in abundance. But one or two keeps appearing in my life and is making my head bigger and bigger everyday

I just don't want to be their friends
    actually, i don't see why anyone is taking this seriously, looking at the above in red

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    actually, i don't see why anyone is taking this seriously, looking at the above in red
    You don't know lah.

Because you haven't been stalked before.

Because you haven't been stalked before.

but you have?

I recently rejected some acquitance to be my friends. Now they keep appearing stalking me. How please help i am very traumatized. We come from a warm friendly environment where chance to make friends are in abundance. But one or two keeps appearing in my life and is making my head bigger and bigger everyday

HMMMMM. i wonder what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    but you have?
    Only by goats.

Only by goats.

shhh, don't tell people i stalk you

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    hmmm cyclops ... "OPTIC BLAST" !!! ji ba boom

yes, waiting for TS story..... ppl stock just ignore loh, secondary school arr u ?
    i've seen before in sceondary and poly , just ignore, or just chit chat with that person but dun get too close and dun give personal time to that person.. else will keep buggin ya .

2cents
    Yeh something like that. We met once in a group outing and there after every *@#$%^^ group outing heshe will sure be there. Its not coincidence and heshe requested to be my friend when i delisted heshe once its a clear sign like we can chat talk a little in group outing other than that no more.

Yeh my head getting bigger i so scare i tthink heshe always stalk me in forums and real life

Yeh something like that. We met once in a group outing and there after every *@#$%^^ group outing heshe will sure be there. Its not coincidence and heshe requested to be my friend when i delisted heshe once its a clear sign like we can chat talk a little in group outing other than that no more.

Yeh my head getting bigger i so scare i tthink heshe always stalk me in forums and real life
    why are you scared of your head getting bigger? I mean, I'd be scared of it because to have my head getting bigger means I stop being humble and more cognisant, but I don't think you're using it in that context.

and anyway, back to your dilemma at hand, start giving he/she the cold shoulder then. it would help to know what gender he/she is so that we can "tailor" the advice for you. I would however, advise you to be a bit more resolute, and just take it as part of the growing up experience.
    chicken fight!

Hmm... get one of ur friend. And ask ur friend to stalk them back. Give them the most pervertic smile possible. If they are some guys, jus get some very 'gu niang' guy friend to stalk them back.

I think its not very nice to say ur head is getting bigger. Kind of misleading.
    D80

Quote Originally Posted by ChenGuy View Post
    I think its not very nice to say ur head is getting bigger. Kind of misleading.
    precisely. I was wondering what context liarliar was using it in. in terms of humbleness, or in the other more sexual context?
    chicken fight!

Yeh my head getting bigger i so scare i tthink always stalk me in forums and real life
    OH... you are being stalked by a "heshe".. no wonder you are so traumatized.

nowadays school kids are like that .......

our times we hid behind walls to "befriend" schoolgirls only ....
    always the Light, .... always.

TS - if u really dont want to be friend, then simply shut them out of your life. dont give chances for them to talk to you. avoid eye contact, move away when they come towards you while in a group, for the moment try to avoid or go out less with this group that they are in.

ignore them on MSN, friendster or FB or anthing. they request, dont click ignore, just leave they request alone. phone call wise, dont ans or ans but act busy and try to cut the line.

and then its all up to time to do its work liao, u have to hold on and ride it out. it take 2 hands to clap, so u just have to stay firm and dont react to them, over time they will just give up.

personally I had some what a similiar experiance. but i think my was quite mild. I just ignore her and after sometime, she never msn or sms or call or anything.
    D80/D700 18-135/17-50/14-24/24-70/70-200/70-300/50/60 SB600/900

Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    wait.

so you want advice from us as to what to do.

wouldn't it make more sense to tell us what happened? you don't have to put names, nor do you have to put exact details... but I dare say that the best advice can't be given unless we're given a bit more information.

a counselling psychologist can't administer a form of therapy if you decide to go into the office and not do or say anything, get what I mean?
    Absolutely. Agreeee!

Quote Originally Posted by nixontkl View Post
    TS - if u really dont want to be friend, then simply shut them out of your life. dont give chances for them to talk to you. avoid eye contact, move away when they come towards you while in a group, for the moment try to avoid or go out less with this group that they are in.

ignore them on MSN, friendster or FB or anthing. they request, dont click ignore, just leave they request alone. phone call wise, dont ans or ans but act busy and try to cut the line.

and then its all up to time to do its work liao, u have to hold on and ride it out. it take 2 hands to clap, so u just have to stay firm and dont react to them, over time they will just give up.

personally I had some what a similiar experiance. but i think my was quite mild. I just ignore her and after sometime, she never msn or sms or call or anything.
    You guys must be damn shuai.
    I don't have such problem! Yayyy LOl

Just act cool and ignore them. I for one know I can defend myself... can you?

The idea is to show them who's tougher... don't waiver. Go right to that person, face shim and ask: "Eh, why are you following me? Mei chi fan ar? "

If he tries anything funny on himself (commit suicide like the other poster mentioned), just let them be. People who say they will always can't. They're just trying to get attention.

Or get that person's number/email/address and start counter-stalking

liarliar.. as yr nick suggest.. r u telling d truth ?

Quote Originally Posted by LomoPhotographer View Post
    You guys must be damn shuai.
    I don't have such problem! Yayyy LOl
    Don't say too soon.

When you're out in the night look out from the corner of your eyes, see got a blurry white shadow following you or not?

When you sleep try to wake up and half open your eyes and see whether there is a blurry white shadow sitting on your bed or not?
    Last edited by Sion; 30th July 2009 at 05:01 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast