Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

waseh, season going to start soon!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waseh, season going to start soon!!!
    lai liao lai liao!

it seems that Alonso will finally leave...

Didnt know the team lost 3-0..

The Alonso transfer saga is sure making a negative effect on the team..

i would rather keep player who has the heart to play and strive for us together.

Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    i would rather keep player who has the heart to play and strive for us together.

agree, let's hope we get a good price for him

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    agree, let's hope we get a good price for him
    Yep. Nothing less than 35 million pounds
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

From the BBC gossip page: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...rs/8180854.stm

2106 BST: Liverpool's Lucas Leiva has held talks with the directors of Brazilian side Corinthians about a move. "You have to see what Rafa Benitez plans," he said. "The president of Corinthians already know that I am interested in and what I want." (Brazilian TV station Terra)

Isn't it intriguing ??... At such a late stage are we to see Lucas gone (Rafa lost patience already or just trying to get fans on his side?), Alonso leave (ok, this one is a no brainer), and then buy finally a winger and at least one classy midfielder?!

1204 BST: Liverpool have signed Roma midfielder Alberto Aquilani for 15.3m. (Spanish newspaper Marca)

??

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    From the BBC gossip page: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...rs/8180854.stm

2106 BST: Liverpool's Lucas Leiva has held talks with the directors of Brazilian side Corinthians about a move. "You have to see what Rafa Benitez plans," he said. "The president of Corinthians already know that I am interested in and what I want." (Brazilian TV station Terra)

Isn't it intriguing ??... At such a late stage are we to see Lucas gone (Rafa lost patience already or just trying to get fans on his side?), Alonso leave (ok, this one is a no brainer), and then buy finally a winger and at least one classy midfielder?!

1204 BST: Liverpool have signed Roma midfielder Alberto Aquilani for 15.3m. (Spanish newspaper Marca)

??
    hmmm no news abt alberto signing for us. as for lucas, the faster he go, the better! WOOOOO!!!

hmmm no news abt alberto signing for us. as for lucas, the faster he go, the better! WOOOOO!!!
    Go Lucas go.... !

basket, all our central midfielders wanna leave

raf999 - what the hell u doing???

raf999 wanna build a team around dirty kite, tas y!

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

*goes to vomit blood*

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

*goes to vomit blood*

time to MO blood before the season begins

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

*goes to vomit blood*
    LOL... leave him alone...

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    LOL... leave him alone...

are you dirty kite in disguise?

i jus hoot 3 D24 liulians and i m ready to go!! new season i m not afraid!!

are you dirty kite in disguise?
    NOW we truly know!! HAHAHAHHAA

i jus hoot 3 D24 liulians and i m ready to go!! new season i m not afraid!!

why never invite me?

i can give u same treatment as what trannys got the other time 5-1!

WAHAHAHAHAHHA

VORONIN EXPECTS REGULAR ROLE

Andriy Voronin is confident he will play a prominent role for Liverpool in the 2009/10 campaign.

The Ukraine international spent last season on loan at Hertha Berlin after being deemed surplus to requirements at Anfield.

He is, however, back in England and has featured regularly for the Reds during their pre-season preparations.

Having rebuilt his confidence in Germany last year, following a difficult debut season in the Premier League following his 2007 arrival from Bayer Leverkusen, Voronin believes he is now better equipped to force his way into Rafa Benitez's plans.

"I spoke to Rafa Benitez before my return and he said I need to work hard to get a chance in the first team," Voronin told Bild.

"So far I have featured in every pre-season friendly, despite all the competition for places.

"I am not afraid of all the strikers we have here. I am prepared to fight for a place in the side as I do not plan on sitting around on the bench."

While keen to prove his worth on Merseyside, Voronin does admit that he would have welcomed the opportunity to remain at Hertha had the club been in a position to make that possible.

"I would have loved to stay on at Hertha, no doubt about it," he added.

"I was very disappointed, since I gave my best for the club.

"(Manager) Lucien Favre is not the only one making decisions, though, there is also a general manager and a board of directors.

"But going there was great for my career and I hope to benefit this season."

confirm mux M.O blood liao!

he thought after scoring a taiko goal against singapore, he can take on the world

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast