Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    they can use manure's anthem lah...but they chose not to coz that will make LFC fired-up & the scoreline wont be only 5-0 liao...LOL...
    thanx to zeroin to open the floodgate with a deflection goal. haha

Arrow Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Anfield came to Singapore.

YNWA whether in Liverpool or Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    cool it guys.

We love LFC, but we are still Singaporeans.
    There is a breach of contract (so says FAS), full stop. We do not need discussion and interpretation of the law here.

There must be a reason why the anthems were not supposed to be played. The President was present, there are protocols involved.

Not supporting the national team is one thing, not respecting your own country/head of state/law is another.

If you are not proud to be a Singaporean, migrate to Anfield.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

very tempting... LOL maybe can have dual nationality..Liverpudrean?
    how about SingaPoolean?

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Anfield came to Singapore.

YNWA whether in Liverpool or Singapore.
    Majulah YNWA? try compose that song lah...

how about SingaPoolean?

Default LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

how about SingaPoolean?
    what about singapore-pool .... heheee
    ops cannot, registered trade mark for singaporepools!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Chen View Post
    maybe that is their intention already. U nv know.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    wonder why the FAS soo sore over the anthem. lol

You never walk alone is not a national or country anthem anyway. They are comparing apple and orange.
    Not true.. for me, i feel that as long as the National Team is playing, the National Anthem should be play since they are representing Singapore. If it's the S League Select or some mish mash team, then i would feel it's ok to exclude the National Stadium. Ultimately, i feel the organizer just fail to respect Singapore. In fact, the National anthem should be sang and the Singapore team should be introduced first since we are the host.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Please lor SG LIONS ARE JUST BEING PATHETIC LOSERS
    read the papers? they say why are singaporean not supporting their own nation ? wah lao i pay $88 not to watch stupid lions play kampong soccer. if they know they going get trash by english giants why still bother having a pre-season friendly if singapore players really want face. and also not to ... Read Moreforget our BLOODY FAS singapore team 85% are all foreign talent. well and also singapore complain that why singaporean turned kallang stadium into Anfield ( liverpool home ground) ? we didnt say anything , blame that bloody MCee JAMIE YEO ( Arsenal Fan) that she commented that last sunday will be Liverpool's Anfield for the day . and here SPH reported that we turn it into anfield. WTH! If i were to watch our " Lions " play, i would rather stay at home and watch or maybe not, better go and sleep cause they played like crap.
    We did turn it into Anfield for the day but we are Singaporean by birth and thus we will forever support Singapore. If the Singapore team is good enough, all the better. Deep down, we all know that there's no chance of Singapore even drawing but i think the team did well to hold Liverpool till Voronin scores.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Not true.. for me, i feel that as long as the National Team is playing, the National Anthem should be play since they are representing Singapore. If it's the S League Select or some mish mash team, then i would feel it's ok to exclude the National Stadium. Ultimately, i feel the organizer just fail to respect Singapore. In fact, the National anthem should be sang and the Singapore team should be introduced first since we are the host.
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    We did turn it into Anfield for the day but we are Singaporean by birth and thus we will forever support Singapore. If the Singapore team is good enough, all the better. Deep down, we all know that there's no chance of Singapore even drawing but i think the team did well to hold Liverpool till Voronin scores.

cool down bro.

Let's drop this and move on.
    Other brothers who still wanna argue, go read my post about migrating to Anfield.

whole day busy at work and even OT on a sad friday!

wa, the thread move so fast!

ignore those clowns la. they are like ginnas! always love a good louya story n blow it out of proportion!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i'm mostest concerned with Alonso's future!

can't rest well man!! hopefully he will stay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    whole day busy at work and even OT on a sad friday!

wa, the thread move so fast!

ignore those clowns la. they are like ginnas! always love a good louya story n blow it out of proportion!
    let try to feature this thread in stomp
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Chen View Post
    this will be win-win situation,Singapore earn $$$ from betting,LFC can sell more shirts...

i'm mostest concerned with Alonso's future!

can't rest well man!! hopefully he will stay!!
    alonso can leave lah bro...lets milk as much $$$ from madrid so that we can get a decent replacement...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liver...0252-24286969/

I have never thought about leaving the club, he added.
    My team in Spain is Atletico Madrid and my team in England is Liverpool.
    I dont think Ill play for another English club, and definitely not Manchester United.
    Im a Liverpool player and I just want to do my best for the club.
    I strongly believe we will win at least the league title within the next two years.

Cheers bros...this is a piece of very good news...

I dont think Ill play for another English club, and definitely not Manchester United.
    I strongly believe we will win at least the league title within the next two years.

jus dun sell alonso & masch!

jus dun sell alonso & masch!
    sigh.. sad..

I seriously wonder if those calling for national anthem to be played, have supported the national team live in stadium.

For the 40,000 fans who attended the Liverpool's match against the Lions, I'm pretty damn sure if the Lions scored, the cheer would have been just as loud. For there are times, when the Lions were attacking, the crowd is just as ecstatic.

Playing the anthem or not is just a matter of formality. The underlying importance is the support in person.

Extrapolating a little bit, does playing the national anthem in front of a empty stadium gonna help the Lions?

And the 0-5 mauling is partly attributed to the fact that the Lions substituted out majority of the first team players so that everybody in the squad gets the chance to experience playing against a top English. Also, Liverpool throw in their stars late in the second period. I believe the Lions would have lost by a smaller gap (0-3? 0-2?) if the first team played the entire match.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast