Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

in the last dunno how many donkey years, this is really the best chance to win the EPL title.

SAF n his manCircle kuniangs are showing signs of weariness when cristina regina left.

gooners are too young and they can't last the season.

chel$ki has too much internal problem n the gaffer is new to EPL.

manCiteh has a lousy gaffer in mark hughes.

this is truly our best season! but alas!!! our title is lost the very day alonso left.

i truly belif in that. i dunno who is aqualanlan nor haf i ever heard nor seen him play.

alonso bring with him stability, flow of play and confidence.

sadly, i know alot other LFC fans will disagree but this season will be another fruitless season. aqualanlan, i wonder how long he will take t recover n get used to our league.

it is never easy to be a true LFC fan.

i've supported raf999 long enuff, the first 3 years i am confident of him.

now he is into his 6th season. sorry, but i lost trust in him from his 4th season in charge.

raf999 has taken us as far as he possibly could.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Cheesecake ,well said !
    the more we have to wait,the league gets tougher hence the more impossible it is for us to win it. Years ago,we only have "ManURE",Chelsea n Arsenal but now we have Citeh,Spurs,Aston Villa who could knock one of the top 4 off the perch so we r competing against say, 6 formidable teams.Every season it will get tougher n tougher............dunno must wait how long n vomit how much blood ?!

Benitez must take the blame for last season's 'loss' to ManURE coz he's just too damn SAFE n KIA-SI! Imagine if we still have Robbie Keane instead of selling him back to Spurs.Remember Keane scored in 2 consecutive matches n he wasn't even on the bench in our next match ( which we drew-can't remember the team )!

We also shdn't have sold Crouchie-he's a great asset coz he's an intelligent player who makes a difference when he plays as a subtitute.Now all we get is Torres who slips n falls more than he shoots plus the bunch of clowns like Voronin,Ngog,El Zhar that wouldn't even be fit to play for any top 5 reserve team.The scary thing about Torres is he's still far from being the complete player-he can't dribble,always falls,acts like bloody Drogba when fouled.If u study his playing,the ball will end up in the opposing side IF he dosen't shoot within 2/3 secs n esp if he tries to dribble too much.He's one of my fave BUT ........

Sorry but damn FRUSTRATED !!!!!!!!!! AARRGGHHHHHHHHHHH

NEMETH COMPLETES GREEK SWITCH
    James Carroll 25 August 2009

Liverpool have today confirmed Hungarian duo Krisztian Nemeth and Andras Simon will spend the 2009-10 season out on loan.

Nemeth has joined Greek side AEK Athens until the end of the campaign, while Simon will spend the term with Spanish club Cordoba CF.

The strike pair originally arrived at Anfield from MTK Hungaria in the summer of the 2007 after impressing in the previous year's UEFA U17 Championships.

Nemeth was included in the first team's tours of Switzerland and Asia this summer, and the 20-year-old helped himself to two goals in the 5-0 victory over Singapore last month.

our most promising youngster Nemeth put out on loan

I think he offers more than Ngog and adds a different dimension to our game.... yet rafa send him away

why????

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    Cheesecake ,well said !
    the more we have to wait,the league gets tougher hence the more impossible it is for us to win it. Years ago,we only have "ManURE",Chelsea n Arsenal but now we have Citeh,Spurs,Aston Villa who could knock one of the top 4 off the perch so we r competing against say, 6 formidable teams.Every season it will get tougher n tougher............dunno must wait how long n vomit how much blood ?!

Benitez must take the blame for last season's 'loss' to ManURE coz he's just too damn SAFE n KIA-SI! Imagine if we still have Robbie Keane instead of selling him back to Spurs.Remember Keane scored in 2 consecutive matches n he wasn't even on the bench in our next match ( which we drew-can't remember the team )!

We also shdn't have sold Crouchie-he's a great asset coz he's an intelligent player who makes a difference when he plays as a subtitute.Now all we get is Torres who slips n falls more than he shoots plus the bunch of clowns like Voronin,Ngog,El Zhar that wouldn't even be fit to play for any top 5 reserve team.The scary thing about Torres is he's still far from being the complete player-he can't dribble,always falls,acts like bloody Drogba when fouled.If u study his playing,the ball will end up in the opposing side IF he dosen't shoot within 2/3 secs n esp if he tries to dribble too much.He's one of my fave BUT ........

Sorry but damn FRUSTRATED !!!!!!!!!! AARRGGHHHHHHHHHHH
    i fully emphatise with u becos i feel exactly the same!

i tahan for some 2 years liao. enough of his 4-5-1, enough of his nonsensical team selection, enough of him pushing all the blame away!

be a man! accept the criticism n accept the faults!

sibeh sian of raf999 liao!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    NEMETH COMPLETES GREEK SWITCH
    James Carroll 25 August 2009

Liverpool have today confirmed Hungarian duo Krisztian Nemeth and Andras Simon will spend the 2009-10 season out on loan.

Nemeth has joined Greek side AEK Athens until the end of the campaign, while Simon will spend the term with Spanish club Cordoba CF.

The strike pair originally arrived at Anfield from MTK Hungaria in the summer of the 2007 after impressing in the previous year's UEFA U17 Championships.

Nemeth was included in the first team's tours of Switzerland and Asia this summer, and the 20-year-old helped himself to two goals in the 5-0 victory over Singapore last month.
    the crazy raf999 can continue with his mad team selection n dingdong tactics!

4-5-1 FTW!!!

our most promising youngster Nemeth put out on loan

I think he offers more than Ngog and adds a different dimension to our game.... yet rafa send him away

why????
    i think raf999 is a spy from manCircle utd.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think raf999 is a spy from manCircle utd.

no wonder everytime he goes into a war of words and mind game with SAF, we buang

wah sibeh sian! ah!

News flash: Blood Bank out of blood

Should this season go west (also known as, end in the way it started) it will be Rafa's last. He came tops in his duel with the owners, but should it all go waste at the end of the season (or even earlier) people's opinions will probably change. Lucas and Babel for Rafa, will be what Diouf was for Houllier.. Will history repeat itself?

-- Marios

i go buy carrot juice n tomato juice n sub it as blood.

i go buy carrot juice n tomato juice n sub it as blood.

i thought u will use ICI or Nippon paint

i thought u will use ICI or Nippon paint
    some say i use FERRARI RED.

but the truth is, i jus use tomato juice most often. lately tomatoes on the expensive side, so change to carrot.

like my head is carrot head, kena chopped by raf999. cheated all along.

sold alonso n signed an injured aqualanlan.

should change my name to lorberto.

Still can win! No Problem!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Still can win! No Problem!!!

it's only 3 games into the season
    anything can happen
    remember we blew a 10 point lead last season

it's only 3 games into the season
    anything can happen
    remember we blew a 10 point lead last season
    i was this optimistic, or even more, some 3 seasons ago.

now i m more realistic. everything is painted in red, the colour of my blood.

i was this optimistic, or even more, some 3 seasons ago.

now i m more realistic. everything is painted in red, the colour of my blood.

In 2007/08, Manchester United drew the first 2 matches and lost the 3rd match... Yet...
    In 2008/09, Manchester United got only 4 points out of first 4 matches... Yet...

Please... The ball is round... (By the way, I am a Manchester United fan... But i feel sad seeing you brothers giving up just 3 matches into the season...)

Quote Originally Posted by hongwen37 View Post
    In 2007/08, Manchester United drew the first 2 matches and lost the 3rd match... Yet...
    In 2008/09, Manchester United got only 4 points out of first 4 matches... Yet...

Please... The ball is round... (By the way, I am a Manchester United fan... But i feel sad seeing you brothers giving up just 3 matches into the season...)
    u guys got cristina regina at that time.

now, i see manCiteh, chel$ki, gooners n manCircle utd, not forgetting villa and hotcakes.

i know the ball is round n so too my tummy! haha

but!!! i dun belif in raf999 anymore... no no no. kekekeke

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast