Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    he scored when manure is winning liao,wigan lost confidence..at 1-0,should wigan equalised,manure will be shaky...1st half wigan looks the better team. If only wigan can finish better infront of goal...

i;m not convince with manure...they wont win this season league...

LFC main contender should be arse chelski & manC...manure is just ordinary...
    manCircle utd so strong. he dun score then something wrong with him.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    siao. waste so much time on babel for wat

sell la!
    Babel is someone with potential...a manager has got to give ample time for this kind of players to blossom & perform...honestly,i feel Babel has the potential,he just couldnt adapt to LFC style of play...i think his style fits arse better...

manCircle utd so strong. he dun score then something wrong with him.
    owen is not owen when he was with LFC,he lost his pace liao...granted,manure create more chances for him than newcastle...his finishing is rusty but he still is a good finisher...in modern game...a striker needs pace,he lost it...

Babel is someone with potential...a manager has got to give ample time for this kind of players to blossom & perform...honestly,i feel Babel has the potential,he just couldnt adapt to LFC style of play...i think his style fits arse better...

owen is not owen when he was with LFC,he lost his pace liao...granted,manure create more chances for him than newcastle...his finishing is rusty but he still is a good finisher...in modern game...a striker needs pace,he lost it...
    manCircle utd has so many quality players. u put one S-League striker in, he oso die die can score at least 10 goals 1 season.

manCircle utd has so many quality players. u put one S-League striker in, he oso die die can score at least 10 goals 1 season.

own goals?

10 goals from 80 chances? manure looked ordinary for the past 3 games...

Why are they so lucky on fixtures? Their opening games all are vs those relegation candidates....

i oso dun care abt them.

their current situation is in no way beta than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Why are they so lucky on fixtures? Their opening games all are vs those relegation candidates....
    kelong one la. but it is so good n nice to see them buang against burnley.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    They have a certain SIR as manager...

i oso dun care abt them.

their current situation is in no way beta than ours.
    we will beat villa...we lost to spurs,which imo,is no shame(compare to burnley)...

kelong one la. but it is so good n nice to see them buang against burnley.
    TWBA(they will buang again) thats their slogan from now...

no more guessguessguess liao?

or cc give up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    no more guessguessguess liao?

or cc give up on it.
    bro cheesecake too bz liao lah...someone can take charge lah...

bro cheesecake too bz liao lah...someone can take charge lah...
    most of the us already in kelong league (xpert11) already. Hehe should get more people here whom haven't joined yet.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2009/08...ed-to-offload/

The Two that Liverpool Urgently Need to Offload

Having been told today, or so the tabloids would have us believe, that Rafa has no more money to spend even though in effect the club has made more money from sales than purchases is it right for Liverpool fans to be worried about the long term intentions of Messrs Hicks and Gillett?
    This summer has seen the astonronomical and perhaps obscene amounts spent in the transfer market yet we seem to have in many ways missed the boat, but why? I am not suggesting that we should in some way be challenging financially with the likes of Man City or Chelsea but surely we should have the financial clout to actually bring in a big name or two?
    I wouldnít go as far as to say that the lack of spending will severely damage our quest to end the long wait for a domestic title but we are still a little shallow in certain areas of the team, most notably up front, and as such our challenge could crumble if we are hit with high profile injuries.
    There are a long list of complaints leveled at our American owners ranging from the owners travel expenses to the lack of a new stadium. However the small matter of massive debt heaped on the clubs shoulders must be of biggest concern. Some scaremongers will point to the likes of Leeds United and even Southampton as examples of poorly run clubs simply decimated by such levels of unaffordable debt but hopefully our problems do not run so deep but they must be nipped in the bud in the here and now before things spiral downwards.
    I am sure we would all like lifelong fans of the club to run affairs in the boardroom, figures who are more than happy to pump in inexhaustible amounts of cash to pursue their personal dreams for the club but that is a dream scenario and now football clubs are, and must be, run like businesses however the business that Hicks and Gillett are dealing with at the club is a worrying one.
    Some fans would like to see the Dubai connection back on the table but is there any guarantee that such a takeover would be a step in the right direction, I guess in many ways most would feel that any chance at the top could only be for the better.
    Are my fellow fans genuinely worried about the long term future of the club? Do some believe that the frugal approach adopted by the owners is a wise one or simply a way for the American pair to bleed the club dry?
    I guess the simple fact is that Tom Hicks and George Gillett do have a chequered history when it comes to previous sporting enterprises that went disastrously wrong and itís up to the fans to try to make sure that Liverpool Football Club isnít tarnished by their actions.

Go back home cowboys...

paiseh, too busy with work.

get more ppl to join xpert11 la.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    most of the us already in kelong league (xpert11) already. Hehe should get more people here whom haven't joined yet.
    paiseh, too busy with work.

get more ppl to join xpert11 la.
    Guessing games are different from expert11 rite...

Guessing games are different from expert11 rite...
    bro rodz can re-organise for us!!

i only log into CS like 3 times a day and spend very little time unless got 'live' LFC match and i happen to be watching online, then i will KPKB along with the match.

bro rodz can re-organise for us!!

i only log into CS like 3 times a day and spend very little time unless got 'live' LFC match and i happen to be watching online, then i will KPKB along with the match.
    at the moment i'm tied with family matters + work...Monday starts working again after my chix pox MC...

Any volunteer?

at the moment i'm tied with family matters + work...Monday starts working again after my chix pox MC...

Any volunteer?
    wa!!! bro rodz recovered liao!! WOOOOOO!!!!

u mux lead the cheers for us today ok!!! HUAT AH!!!

wa!!! bro rodz recovered liao!! WOOOOOO!!!!

u mux lead the cheers for us today ok!!! HUAT AH!!!
    LOL,continue 2 days MC... nvm, i'll cheer again later...

LOL,continue 2 days MC... nvm, i'll cheer again later...
    steady. waiting for u to start the war cry!