Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Lucas in the Brazil squad...dont play play...

http://www.thisisanfield.com/news/in...razil-call-up/

Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva has been included in the Brazil squad to face Argentina and Chile in two World Cup qualifiers in September.
    The Premier League annoyingly makes way yet again for international football in two weeks time as the qualification rounds for next year’s World Cup in South Africa start to come to an end.
    Lucas is one of two Premier League players in the latest Brazil squad, the other being Manchester City’s Robinho.
    They play Argentina in Rosario on September 5th, before going to Salvador to play Chile on 9th September.
    The Brazil squad in full is:
    Goalkeepers: Júlio César (Inter Milan), Victor (Grêmio)
    Defenders: Maicon (Inter Milan), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Filipe (La Coruña), André Santos (Fernerbahçe), Luisão (Benfica), Miranda (São Paulo), Lúcio (Inter Milan), Juan (Roma)
    Midfielders: Josué (Wolfsburg), Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos), Felipe Melo (Juventus), Lucas (Liverpool), Elano (Galatasaray), Ramires (Benfica), Júlio Baptista (Roma), Kaká (Real Madrid).
    Forwards: Diego Tardelli (Atlético MG), Robinho (Manchester City), Luís Fabiano (Seville), Adriano (Flamengo)

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva has been included in the Brazil squad to face Argentina and Chile in two World Cup qualifiers in September.
    The Premier League annoyingly makes way yet again for international football in two weeks time as the qualification rounds for next year’s World Cup in South Africa start to come to an end.
    Lucas is one of two Premier League players in the latest Brazil squad, the other being Manchester City’s Robinho.
    They play Argentina in Rosario on September 5th, before going to Salvador to play Chile on 9th September.
    Defenders: Maicon (Inter Milan), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Filipe (La Coruña), André Santos (Fernerbahçe), Luisão (Benfica), Miranda (São Paulo), Lúcio (Inter Milan), Juan (Roma)
    Midfielders: Josué (Wolfsburg), Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos), Felipe Melo (Juventus), Lucas (Liverpool), Elano (Galatasaray), Ramires (Benfica), Júlio Baptista (Roma), Kaká (Real Madrid).
    Forwards: Diego Tardelli (Atlético MG), Robinho (Manchester City), Luís Fabiano (Seville), Adriano (Flamengo)
    brazil lacking talents?!?!?!?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

hope he gets to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    brazil lacking talents?!?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    hope he gets to play!
    Lucas is better than most brazilians in the premierleague...only 2 from epl......yeah,hope he gets to play...score a goal or 2...

Lucas is better than most brazilians in the premierleague...only 2 from epl......yeah,hope he gets to play...score a goal or 2...
    the man had spoken
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

yossi!!!!

best of the worst?

will our other Brazilian player get call up ?

isnt him on mc while playing with his kids?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    best of the worst?
    Brazil squad consist of bad players? i doubt so...Lucas is no Zico of Brazil but i think he is the Dunga kind of player...

the keeper u mean?

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    isnt him on mc while playing with his kids?
    who?

manure got a few Brazilians...none gets the call...

Brazil squad consist of bad players? i doubt so...Lucas is no Zico of Brazil but i think he is the Dunga kind of player...

I was replying to your inference that lucas is better than the other brazilians in premier league

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I was replying to your inference that lucas is better than the other brazilians in premier league

raf999 angry ok!!!

BENITEZ ANGER AT LUCAS CRITICISM

Rafael Benitez has hit out at Lucas Leiva's critics following the young Liverpool midfielder's call-up for Brazil's forthcoming World Cup qualifiers.

The Reds chief has become increasingly annoyed at media pundits' criticism of the 22-year-old, and has suggested he is an easy target compared to senior stars.

Lucas was again singled out after the opening Premier League defeat at Tottenham last weekend, but responded with a fine display in the midweek victory over Stoke.

Benitez said: "Lucas has a very good mentality. But for someone of his age to suffer such criticism from the experts on TV is wrong.

"He is so good but still he was criticised. I do not understand why they do not criticise other players, more senior players, when they do not play well.

"He is an easy target and maybe they are not brave enough to criticise the bigger players here."

He added: "But he will have a big season. He was the best player in pre-season and at Spurs, when we did not play well, he was still one of the best alongside Glen Johnson and Pepe Reina.

"Against Stoke he again showed his quality. He has a very good mentality. He can tackle, win headers and pass the ball. He will make mistakes like anyone, but he is and will be a very good player.

"I was really pleased for Lucas, in particular, after the win against Stoke and his performance.

"I have been really surprised at the amount of criticism he has had to cope with from the pundits, the so-called experts.

"Lucas is still a young player but he has experience. And after the display against Stoke everyone can see, even the so-called experts on TV pundit panels, can see he is a very good player.

"Hopefully they will now stop using him as a target. He is a very good lad, an excellent professional. I find it hard to understand that if you are an expert on TV, you cannot see these things."

Lucas will be in Liverpool's midfield on Monday for the home game with Aston Villa, and he has earned a call-up for Brazil for their crucial World Cup ties against Javier Mascherano's Argentina and Chile next month.

He could now earn his fourth international cap against his club mate when Brazil face Argentina on September 5, before heading to Salvador to play Chile four days later.

Lucas has responded to his critics, saying: "Back in Brazil everything seemed to progress perfectly for me. I played well, scored goals and won titles.

"Since I have moved to Liverpool, I've had some difficult moments. However, those experiences can help me. They have made me mentally stronger.

"I have done plenty of work in pre-season, I am better able to cope with the physical side of the game here. I will be able to get forward more and I believe I can have a good season.

"I have confidence in myself - you need that in life, not just football. So no matter what, I believe in myself and the manager does too."

yet another KKJ player claimed that LFC is going to sign him.

BAMBA CLAIMS LIVERPOOL INTEREST

Hibernian defender Souleymane Bamba claims Liverpool are following his progress.

The Reds have signed full-back Glen Johnson this summer and Greece international Sotiris Kyrgiakos is set for a medical on Merseyside before a deal is completed.

But according to Bamba, Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is also keeping tabs on his career in Scotland.

The Ivory Coast international has also announced that French clubs Lorient and Grenoble are admirers.

Bamba said in the Daily Record: "I've been told by my agent there has been a lot of interest in me in the summer.

"Liverpool, Lorient and Grenoble are all following me and obviously it's flattering.

"Any player would be attracted to a club of Liverpool's size but I can't think too much about that until there is a concrete offer from them."

still got money???

left only $500k to buy him
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    still got money???

left only $500k to buy him

Deregistered

CALLING OUT TO ALL FOOTBALL MANAGERS WANNABES ! ! !

Football Manager 2010 will be released on 31 October 2009. Now you can purchase it on www.steampowered.com and be the first one to download automatically on 31 October 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    CALLING OUT TO ALL FOOTBALL MANAGERS WANNABES ! ! !

Football Manager 2010 will be released on 31 October 2009. Now you can purchase it on www.steampowered.com and be the first one to download automatically on 31 October 2009.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Lol. too cheem game ..