Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    you need no blood from the vomiting but fresh air!
    if we buang at home against stoke, u can be sure i will be breathing in fresh air only!

becos i would;ve 100% give up any hope of us pipping the title from the other top 6.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

perhaps my expectations were too high.

but in all honesty, this season is the BESTEST chance to wrestle the title over ever since Roy Evans' team in the late 90s with Steve McManaman and Robbie Fowler...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    get a blood transfusion from raf999, bro rodz and bro zhapchit
    their blood are scary. over positive. i suspect they all take prozac to sleep everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    their blood are scary. over positive. i suspect they all take prozac to sleep everyday!

more like you need prozac then them

they probably hallucinating from LSD

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    more like you need prozac then them

they probably hallucinating from LSD

i think i really need prozac!! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

i think i really need prozac!! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
    have some faith..
    cannot always let rafa splash the cash..
    then he no need build his network of bargain buys..

speaking of bargain buys.

i miss hyypia suddenly. oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    have some faith..
    cannot always let rafa splash the cash..
    then he no need build his network of bargain buys..
    he splashed the money on lucas, babel, dirty kite....

Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    speaking of bargain buys.

i miss hyypia suddenly. oh well.
    gerard houllier's best buy!

i think,Gerrard,apart from scoring the penalty,didnt perform...SELL him...
    i think Reina is not a good keeper for conceeding 2 goals...SELL him...
    i think Torres also can SELL coz he didnt score against lousy spurs team...

i think we can only keep Johnson for creating a penalty...then again,he's part of a defence that leaked 2-goals...SELL him also...

wah...we are left with no players now...

COMMON guys...lets be realistic...this is early season...last season when we played poorly buy got the points,everybody also made noise...

I will be positive...remain positive...& be supportive of my beloved LFC...

YNWA...

In a surprise move, English giants Liverpool have shored up their central defense with Greek International Sotiris Kyrgiakos. The big centre back was under contract with Greek club AEK Athens but the two sides have come to an agreement for a reported 3 million euros, in addition to the player's wages.

Rafa has some injuries to his fullbacks that have obviously necessitated the move, as both Martin Skrtel and Daniel Agger are dealing with knocks. Jamie Carragher may also not quite be 100% and with the start of both the English and Champions League campaigns fully underway, something apparently had to be done.

The move comes as a bit of a surprise to both sides, as there was no rumor of the two clubs even speaking about said transfer. Apparently the Reds made a bid of 1.5 for his services with AEK holding out for 5 milllion and eventually settling on 3.

In Kyrgiakos, the Reds get a no nonsense, strong and experience center back that has played for Panathinaikos, Rangers and Frankfurt previously, as well as countless International matches. Kyrgiakos is currently a first choice player for Rehhagel's side as well, becoming a trusted fixture at the back capable of scoring from set pieces as well. The transfer is not quite official but is believed to be all but complete.

This is indeed a surprise move. If Rafa is not looking at "experienced" defender (which is cheaP), i think Turner and Steven Taylor (Newcastle) will be excellent choice. I see Taylor as the ideal replacement for Carra in the way he plays and he would definitely be more than happy to trade the Newcastle Hell to Liverpool Paradise...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

i think we can only keep Johnson for creating a penalty...then again,he's part of a defence that leaked 2-goals...SELL him also...

rafa only needs a team of 10 dirty kite and 1 lousy lucas

Rafa: I'll silence Cheesecake

Rafael Benitez claims it is "too early to judge" whether Liverpool have the quality to win the title - and he would love to silence his team's critics tonight.
    The Liverpool manager saw his team suffer a disappointing defeat at Tottenham on Sunday, in their Barclays Premier League opener.

Liverpool face Stoke at Anfield this evening, and the visitors are one of the mid-table sides who frustrated the Reds at home last season.

Tony Pulis' side took a point, and repeated the act at the Britannia Stadium later in the campaign.

Benitez, who may be without defender Martin Skrtel who has a damaged jaw, said: "I have been surprised by the reaction from the first game, and comments about our prospects for the season. It is too early to judge.

"We are disappointed with the result and we did not play well in the first half.

"But you must consider the problems we have had in pre-season. I was trying to 'protect' the team with the system we used to stay compact.

"We did not play well in the first half at Spurs but improved a lot in the second period.

"Now we have another game, quickly. A win will make things easier but I do expect similar comments from the critics if we do not.

"To change that we have to play well and win. The players know it was not good, and that we must improve. But I was pleased with the commitment of the players and they worked very hard."

Jamie Carragher is fit after needing stitches in a head injury, but his fellow defender Daniel Agger will be out for a further three weeks with a back problem.

Reports from Greece suggest that defensive reinforcements could soon be on hand, thoguh.

Defender Sotiris Kyrgiakos has claimed he is set for a surprise move to Liverpool from AEK Athens - however his club insist no agreement is in place.

The 30-year-old centre-back said farewell to his team-mates ahead of AEK's departure to Romania for the first leg of their Europa League play-off tie against SC Vaslui.

Kyrgiakos said on his personal website, www.kyrgiakos.gr, that he is on his way to Anfield.

``I would like to inform the fans of AEK that on Monday night I received an offer from Liverpool, an offer which I have accepted,'' he said.

``I understand this has come at the worst possible time ahead of the crucial games for qualification to the Europa League, but the fact that I will play for Liverpool is like a qualification in itself for me. I have taken my final decision which was accepted by the president and the coach.''

However it appears the clubs have not agreed on a fee at this stage.

An AEK club statement announced: ``At this moment there is no final agreement between AEK and Liverpool FC.''

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

Rafael Benitez claims it is "too early to judge" whether Liverpool have the quality to win the title - and he would love to silence his team's critics tonight.
    The Liverpool manager saw his team suffer a disappointing defeat at Tottenham on Sunday, in their Barclays Premier League opener.

Liverpool face Stoke at Anfield this evening, and the visitors are one of the mid-table sides who frustrated the Reds at home last season.

Tony Pulis' side took a point, and repeated the act at the Britannia Stadium later in the campaign.

Benitez, who may be without defender Martin Skrtel who has a damaged jaw, said: "I have been surprised by the reaction from the first game, and comments about our prospects for the season. It is too early to judge.

"We are disappointed with the result and we did not play well in the first half.

"But you must consider the problems we have had in pre-season. I was trying to 'protect' the team with the system we used to stay compact.

"We did not play well in the first half at Spurs but improved a lot in the second period.

"Now we have another game, quickly. A win will make things easier but I do expect similar comments from the critics if we do not.

"To change that we have to play well and win. The players know it was not good, and that we must improve. But I was pleased with the commitment of the players and they worked very hard."

Jamie Carragher is fit after needing stitches in a head injury, but his fellow defender Daniel Agger will be out for a further three weeks with a back problem.

Reports from Greece suggest that defensive reinforcements could soon be on hand, thoguh.

Defender Sotiris Kyrgiakos has claimed he is set for a surprise move to Liverpool from AEK Athens - however his club insist no agreement is in place.

The 30-year-old centre-back said farewell to his team-mates ahead of AEK's departure to Romania for the first leg of their Europa League play-off tie against SC Vaslui.

Kyrgiakos said on his personal website, www.kyrgiakos.gr, that he is on his way to Anfield.

``I would like to inform the fans of AEK that on Monday night I received an offer from Liverpool, an offer which I have accepted,'' he said.

``I understand this has come at the worst possible time ahead of the crucial games for qualification to the Europa League, but the fact that I will play for Liverpool is like a qualification in itself for me. I have taken my final decision which was accepted by the president and the coach.''

An AEK club statement announced: ``At this moment there is no final agreement between AEK and Liverpool FC.''
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    This is indeed a surprise move. If Rafa is not looking at "experienced" defender (which is cheaP), i think Turner and Steven Taylor (Newcastle) will be excellent choice. I see Taylor as the ideal replacement for Carra in the way he plays and he would definitely be more than happy to trade the Newcastle Hell to Liverpool Paradise...
    both english, very expensive. with the cowboys, no chance...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

COMMON guys...lets be realistic...this is early season...last season when we played poorly buy got the points,everybody also made noise...

I will be positive...remain positive...& be supportive of my beloved LFC...

YNWA...
    gerrard din't perform becos he haf to cover the midfield.

torres din't perform becos he is the lone striker n easily marked out.

reina conceded first goal becos dirty kite failed to close down immediately after the free kick is taken.

reina conceded 2nd goal becos it was a defensive lapse and no one was marking bassong tightly. its ZONAL marking, right?

all the faults point to raf999.

bro rodz are we watching the same game?

tonight we are facing stoke. i'm hopeful of a win.

if we have anything less than a win, i'm sorry. we're 100% out of title race.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

i can't wait for it to happen!!! prove to unker cheesecake that he is wrong!

i can't wait for it to happen!!! prove to unker cheesecake that he is wrong!

18 yo unker