Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    you and bro rodz have competition to see who more optimistic issit?
    i was like tat too. 3 seasons ago.

i look back at the old threads... waseh... i wonder what hit me back then.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

wangbadan, now we got defensive crisis!! ROARRR!!!

here

SKRTEL OUT WITH CRACKED JAW

Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel should return to action within two weeks, according to his agent.

Skrtel sustained a jaw injury in the 2-1 loss at Tottenham on Sunday after colliding with Reds team-mate Jamie Carragher.

The Slovakia international did not complete the 90 minutes against Spurs and is now set for a period on the sidelines.

Skrtel's agent, Karol Csonto, told SITA: "It [the jaw] is not broken, just heavily cracked.

"According to the doctors, Martin should be back in action within two weeks and he should be wearing a special mask.

"I hope that they will find or create a new one for him."

Skrtel is keen to be available for Slovakia's World Cup qualifier against the Czech Republic on September 5.

Csonto added: "He is not admitting the possibility of not playing in that game."

BENITEZ HAS JUST £2M TO SPEND - REPORTS

Posted 18/08/09 07:05

here!

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has reportedly been left 'devastated' after being informed by the club's owners that he will be given just £2m - or less - to spend in the final weeks of the transfer window.

Concerned about the lack of options he has in defence, with Daniel Agger still troubled by his ongoing back problem and Martin Skrtel a doubt for tomorrow's clash with Stoke, Benitez is understood to be determined to acquire new defensive cover before the window closes.

However, according to The Times, he will have 'no more than £2 million' to spend, 'despite having recouped at least as much as he has spent in the transfer market this summer'.

The Daily Mirror claims that the exact amount at Benitez's disposal may be as little as £1.5m, although neither sum will probably be sufficient for the Spaniard to buy. The Liverpool boss will instead have to scour the bargain basement in the hope of landing a player either on a free transfer or on loan.

The Mirror says that, 'His first choice was Ryan Shawcross, but Stoke have laughed off the suggestion that they would let a defender important to them go out on loan for an entire Premier League season.

'He has also enquired about taking the Portsmouth defender Sylvain Distin on loan, but was again met with near incredulity by the South coast club.

'What will have angered Benitez most is that he was in a position to sign the Spain international winger David Silva from Valencia, but then had to pull out of the deal because he didn't have the money to meet the £17million asking price.'

Despite spending approximately £37m on Glen Johnson and Alberto Aquilani this summer, Benitez has more than recouped that amount through the sales of Xabi Alonso, Sebastian Leto, Alvaro Arbeloa, Paul Anderson and Jack Hobbs. He also offloaded Robbie Keane for £12m in February.

In explanation for why Benitez's transfer kitty is now reputedly all-but empty, The Times suggests that 'The Liverpool owners argue that the club must be run as a business and made it clear that pay increases handed out to Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard, Dirk Kuyt, Yossi Benayoun and Agger would be subtracted from the money made available to Benítez'.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wangbadan, now we got defensive crisis!! ROARRR!!!

siao liao

can we recall hyypia back?

the season has ended.

siao liao

can we recall hyypia back?
    raf999 failed to replace hyypia when he left.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    fully agree with you bro..

he will bring us no.6 and no.20 too
    time will tell...

you and bro rodz have competition to see who more optimistic issit?
    we both have confidence in Rafa...

In explanation for why Benitez's transfer kitty is now reputedly all-but empty, The Times suggests that 'The Liverpool owners argue that the club must be run as a business and made it clear that pay increases handed out to Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard, Dirk Kuyt, Yossi Benayoun and Agger would be subtracted from the money made available to Benítez'.
    Bisnez their ass*****,no money then sell LFC to a rich organisation...not broke cowboys... KNN...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    we both have confidence in Rafa...
    in all honesty, in this thread, only u n zhapchit are the ultra positive n ultra supportive supporters of raf999.

*salute*

i of cos, as a siao-on hardcore LFC fan, hope that i am wrong in my assessment of this season, yes, after the 1st game.

haiz... i go one corner n cry.

it is so heartbreaking to see my beloved LFC, which used to have the best midfield in the world, resorted to fielding KKJs such as dirty kite on the right, babel on the left, lucas in the middle.

graeme souness part 2?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Bisnez their ass*****,no money then sell LFC to a rich organisation...not broke cowboys... KNN...
    the fast these cowboys get raped, the better. can we get melvin didi to do the dirty job? hahaha

10rapes/sec!!!!! SATSUGAI!!!!!

we were oh so close to winning the title last season!!

lost only twice!!! but the stupid 4-5-1 at home against KKJ teams cost us dearly...

now... i hope that it is not a case of too little too late...

when that cristina regina left, i was thinking to myself, "HOH SEH LIAO LA!!!! TITLE IS OURS LIAO LA!!!"

tamade!! now, we have failed to replace alonso and have failed to have adequate cover in the Center Back position!! ARGH!!!!

can literally touch the title if Alonso stays on... now the stability is gone and raf999 has gone mad, thinking lucas can take over..

our season cringes on tomolo's fixture. i will wake up to catch it and vomit blood!

Com'on boys!!!!

SIBEH SIAN AH!!!!

ahahah

18yo getting all work up..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    ahahah

now no $$ to sign defensive back up.

i can no longer be positive abt this dark season.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    ahahah

vomitted too much blood

now i see manciteh, chel$ki... waseh, so strong...

then i look at my LFC... waseh... heart-pain siah...

manCircle utd, no need to see. they out of the race first when cristina regina left.

vomitted too much blood
    wonder how to explain my passion to others.

this season is really the BEST chance to pip the title from manCircle utd!

but it seems... ... ... .. . ......

you need no blood from the vomiting but fresh air!

wonder how to explain my passion to others.

this season is really the BEST chance to pip the title from manCircle utd!

but it seems... ... ... .. . ......

get a blood transfusion from raf999, bro rodz and bro zhapchit