Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

all 3 of our centerbacks injured

hope they recover in time for the mid week match

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

should we buy damien duff? fulham wants him.
    but wingers aside, we really need a good passer and someone that can link plays up.
    hope Aquilani is somewhat useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa ur condition sibeh fierce sibeh serious!
    Yah... when watching them played become so painful ... I think all the blood vessel burst, come out blood...

Hopefully they better this wednesday ... no more blood liao.

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    with Lucas the 'Fake Brazilian" ,"Babble",Voronin,Ngog,El Zhar,Dossena ....how to win? The team has never improved lor compared to the rest! Die liao ,think i cannot watch anymore for this season coz will lose all my hair although this is the 1st match but with Rafa's STUBBORNNESS n safe-ass tactics i doubt we can improve much esp if Torres n Gerard is injured. Spur's forward lineup is by far much better with very good subs like Crouch (why did we sell him?) ,Pv'chenko,etc.
    We really have to grab someone like Robben,Van der Vart or Sneijder ,etc..............\sigh....knew this wld happen ..............
    I think just buy over spurs and change the name to liverpool, can win the season liao...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    I think just buy over spurs and change the name to liverpool, can win the season liao...

bro Rodz is optimistic
    you are hallucinating

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    bro Rodz is optimistic
    you are hallucinating
    Hallucination due to excessive vomitting of blood?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Hallucination due to excessive vomitting of blood?

maybe he got from blood bank a packet of blood of a spurs fan

I think LFC will start real slow this season...but will not lose a single game once we gain momentum... we have game midweek ah? OMG...stoke home ah? OMGOMG(must sound kancheong)...this is the game we need to win...last season we drew rite...

If cannot win i'll wear Kuyt gstring for one day & pose for bro cheesecake...

Confident lah...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I think LFC will start real slow this season...but will not lose a single game once we gain momentum... we have game midweek ah? OMG...stoke home ah? OMGOMG(must sound kancheong)...this is the game we need to win...last season we drew rite...

Confident lah...
    bro cheesecake already lost so much blood from last night's game, u still want to wear kuyt gstring and make him nose bleed?

Confident lah...
    Quote 1st Till end of Stoke game.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    bro cheesecake already lost so much blood from last night's game, u still want to wear kuyt gstring and make him nose bleed?

terrible day!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Quote 1st Till end of Stoke game.

remember to bring this up closer to the match

Confident lah...
    either way i lose.

either way i lose.

you must be happy
    you can don your chambermaid costume again

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    you must be happy
    you can don your chambermaid costume again
    a pity jeanette aw is not joining me in her chambermaid costume! haiz....

i jus hope tat we can get maximum points from the next 2 games.

no more F9 performances pls... today's mood at work affected and my poor remote controller! haiz!

Today i still wear my LFC jersey to clinic for my review...some manure fans looked at me but the more they look at me,the more i catwalk...LOL steady or not...bro cheesecake...worry not,i'll play Yossi against stoke & bench Babel... just for u leh...this game we'll have an attacking game,no more 4-5-1...

Today i still wear my LFC jersey to clinic for my review...some manure fans looked at me but the more they look at me,the more i catwalk...LOL steady or not...bro cheesecake...worry not,i'll play Yossi against stoke & bench Babel... just for u leh...this game we'll have an attacking game,no more 4-5-1...
    wa u sak sak siah!!!

WOOOO!! bro rodz mux remember to cheer LFC on wed!!!!

wa u sak sak siah!!!

WOOOO!! bro rodz mux remember to cheer LFC on wed!!!!
    muz remind me lah
    my hard disk almost full...LOL

spread your germs to those manyo fans

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    spread your germs to those manyo fans
    can export the germs to old toilet or not?

Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast