Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i'm at O there!

first Row! the one with the bulging tummy is me!!!! too much beer!!!

we chiong to the front n had the privilege of laughing at the crap random female arsenal fan who is talking into the microphone n basically making a fool of hersel.

basket, tat random female arsenal fan always ask us y we sing so softly.
    I tot Sara fr TNP and Ravor TV will be emcee tat night but saw her at north gate
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

fantastic sight to behold!!! make me so proud to be LFC fan!!!

and then some bodoh write to the press, saying that they are upset that the National Stadium is called Anfield. kauz! they think LFC come to Singapore every year ah? can't we even haf our own fun and enjoy the occasion?

tat fella oughta be slapped!

well, it is called Anfield by the random female arsenal fan who happens to be hosting the event.

dun think anyone of us call it Anfield, maybe we are too paiseh.
    so guniang start the war calling NS, anfield A plot by the gunners
    My Models

if i am the MC, i will repeat many many times, THIS IS ANFIELD!!!!!! That manyo fan alam shah is just a *****er. I paid $88 is to watch liverpool played lar, not the national team anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    if i am the MC, i will repeat many many times, THIS IS ANFIELD!!!!!! That manyo fan alam shah is just a *****er. I paid $88 is to watch liverpool played lar, not the national team anyway.
    CC if MC, he invite the closet fans with open arms and legs
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    CC if MC, he invite the closet fans with open arms and legs
    ya we haf plenty on that day.

some say melvin didi, redsun, jeff gorgor, mrBig, the k something ginna... were all spotted in the stadium!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

http://comment.straitstimes.com/showthread.php?t=22708

lol everyone can have a gd laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    so guniang start the war calling NS, anfield A plot by the gunners
    mux be. the random female arsenal fan hostess is trying to be funny.

then the reporters say it is the fans who called it 'Anfield'.

com'on la, it is not like the real Anfield lor. we confirm 100% paiseh to even call our National Stadium 'Anfield' lor.

the atmosphere is maybe 30% like tat of the real deal.

we where got so buey yao bai????

wahahahahahaa

mux b manCircle utd fans stirring up all the rubbish sai.

they must be sooo hungry. Lai lai come to my home, i treat them some foods.

they must be sooo hungry. Lai lai come to my home, i treat them some foods.
    kekekeke

Deregistered

i super agree with what you said ... people all come and watch liverpool. its not like a every month kinda match and atmosphere you get in singapore.. Not everyday you get to see 50,000 fans sing " You'll Never Walk Alone " together.. If i were to watch a singapore match , i only at most will pay not more than $10. The other time brazil and singapore, i only paid like $6 for the laoya match. Well , Alam shah sportmanship was totally awful and crap , disgrace to singapore.. Please get ban in S-League by kick Daniel Bennet again and go over to malaysia and kick kampong soccer for 1 year.. TOTALLY RUBBISH alam shah. although i see him as a skilled player. but a laoya sportmanship totally screw his image.
    Last edited by domdomino; 30th July 2009 at 04:55 PM.

alonso has submitted a transfer request.

sian liao.

lee cattermole as replacement.

Abalone leaving!!

YES!!! pop the champagne!!!!

Wah lan eh !!!

Alonso hands in Liverpool transfer request - report

By Soccernet staff

July 30, 2009
    Comment
    Email
    Print

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has reportedly handed in a transfer request at Anfield to ensure he gets his move to Real Madrid this summer.

Liverpool have refused to budge from an asking price for Alonso in the region of 30m, which has stalled any potential move to the Bernabeu, but their hand may now be forced as the Spain international has made his intentions clear.

Alonso has been at the centre of a long-running transfer saga as La Liga giants Madrid have made no secret of their desire to secure a deal.

Speculation suggests a fee will be struck with Madrid within the next couple of days for a sum reported to be in the region of 25m.

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has said publicly he doesn't want to sell Alonso, especially as Javier Mascherano was said to be interesting Barcelona.

Alonso signed from Real Socieded for 10.5m in 2004 shortly after Benitez arrived at the club, and appeared to on his way out last summer as Liverpool chased Gareth Barry's signature.

Some reports claim it is that saga that prompted Alonso's request to leave Anfield, with Real Madrid his preferred destination.

alonso has submitted a transfer request.

sian liao.
    Goodbye Alonso, and thank you for the memories Hope you manage to sell more t-shirts than those projected, else, you will be begging to come back like a certain owen.. And then Rafa sure show you the door, like to a certain Owen (twice for good measure!)..

-- Marios

sian....

can only wish that real kuniang will pay us more for xabi.

hold out for more, LFC!!!

lee cattermole as replacement.
    That kid is not that bad la..

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    i super agree with what you said ... people all come and watch liverpool. its not like a every month kinda match and atmosphere you get in singapore.. Not everyday you get to see 50,000 fans sing " You'll Never Walk Alone " together.. If i were to watch a singapore match , i only at most will pay not more than $10. The other time brazil and singapore, i only paid like $6 for the laoya match. Well , Alam shah sportmanship was totally awful and crap , disgrace to singapore.. Please get ban in S-League by kick Daniel Bennet again and go over to malaysia and kick kampong soccer for 1 year.. TOTALLY RUBBISH alam shah. although i see him as a skilled player. but a laoya sportmanship totally screw his image.
    Cant agree more...

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast