Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

i've never ever heard of this local band known as electrico.

TNP is a well-known anti-LIVERPOOL tabloid and of cos, they need to drum up some interest to help their paper sell mah.

as for the electrico, sorry dudes. cheap publicity stunt. absolutely no respect for u guys.

and give me free to go to ur concert i oso won't go. after this incident, it seems clear to me that some local bands must rely on such rubbish publicity stunt to 'come of age' and gain some cheap publicity.

electrico, F9.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

wa, reading the rubbish news interview, it seems that this electricity is so dua pai siah!

head big liao!

Liverpool No.9

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    electrico is crap la... i think other local singapore band like , PlainSunset, West GrandBoulvard is way better than them, they go UK perform come back think that alot of singaporeans like their music.. !
    ahaha i think they are only popular because of Amanda Ling in the the grp. Shes the sex appeal of the whole band and after she left the grp, everything just went downhill.

anyway jack&ray and plainsunset are far more better.

wanna talk electrico, go start another thread

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    I see the picture lagi angry liao. Pulling the Liverpool jersey and 1 of the member uses his legs to step on the jersey. Puiii!!!!!

Anyway TNP paper is always a anti-liverpool paper.
    sorry, wat's this thing abt pic?
    I only read newpaper online when got some free time..
    havent need to buy a copy for more than a decade..

all the local football and local music spose to support, something have to give..

Benitez puts faith in Lucas

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez believes Lucas Leiva can help fill the gap left by Xabi Alonso's departure - and the Brazilian youngster agrees.

Benitez believes Lucas has been the club's most impressive player during pre-season and the 22-year-old underlined that with a goal and an eye-catching display in Saturday's 2-1 home friendly defeat to Atletico Madrid.

The Spaniard is aware the more adventurous Alberto Aquilani, bought from Roma for £20m last Friday, is not yet ready to replace Alonso in midfield, paving the way for Lucas to make his mark.

He said: "Lucas has been best the player in pre-season. He showed why again against Atletico. He is really focused, working hard and is showing quality.

"He knows Aquilani will need time. When we decided to bring in Aquilani we knew he would be out for one month or so, so we analysed the squad and we think that with Javier Mascherano, Lucas, Steven Gerrard and Damien Plessis we have enough (strength in depth)."

For Lucas, this is a great chance to win over the Anfield fans, who dished out plenty of criticism last season, and he said: "I am always ready and now Xabi is gone I hope there will be more opportunities for me. I am just working hard in training to try to earn a position in the team. I am feeling better and hopefully it will be a good season for me."

They are stupid! They will probably lose some of their fans after making these stupid comments and doing the jersey stunt. I assume they do have fans

whatever electrico

Sol Campbell in shock Liverpool move

Veteran defender Sol Campbell has emerged as the surprise front-runner to ease the crisis at the heart of Liverpool’s defence.

Manager Rafael Benitez has been linked with costly bids for Stoke’s impressive Ryan Shawcross and Hull’s Michael Turner, but both would be expensive solutions to what could be a short-term problem. Sylvain Distin has also been touted as potential cover for the ‘big three’ of Carragher, Skrtel and Agger, but sources indicate that a more likely option is Distin’s former Pompey teammate.

Campbell has the proven pedigree of 17 years of top-flight football and would lend an experienced hand, should Liverpool have to turn to youngsters Danny Ayala and Mikel San Jose Dominguez, who played in Saturday’s 2-1 defeat at home to Atletico Madrid.

With the reds being the highest aggregate points scorers at the back last season at Fantasy Stakes, exactly who is going to play in Liverpool’s back four is gold-dust information for weekly fantasy football players.

Benitez said: “Jamie’s injury is not serious, just a twisted ankle. But with our injury problems which include Daniel Agger and Martin Skrtel, we felt we needed to take him off as a precaution, just in case.
    “We will keep an eye on him for two or three days to see how he reacts, but I feel he will be OK. Hopefully, Agger or Skrtel will be fit too.

“Agger has a back problem, and that should be OK in a couple of days. Skrtel is nearly over his hamstring injury, he’s nearly there.

“He is training again and I believe that at the end of this week both of them will be fit to play.

But with three games in eight days during a hectic opening schedule, a surprise move for free agent Campbell is seen by Benitez as an ideal cover option that would not impinge on his already limited transfer resources.

rafa has lost it

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    ahaha i think they are only popular because of Amanda Ling in the the grp. Shes the sex appeal of the whole band and after she left the grp, everything just went downhill.

anyway jack&ray and plainsunset are far more better.
    sorry boys

i am from the era of concave scream and NAKED.

YES!!! NAKED ROXXXXXXX!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    wanna talk electrico, go start another thread

all i know is my electricity bill for last month is shockingly high.

read here

BENITEZ PUTS FAITH IN LUCAS

Posted 10/08/09 15:26

Rafael Benitez believes Lucas Leiva can help fill the gap left by Xabi Alonso's departure - and the Brazilian youngster agrees.

The Liverpool boss believes Lucas has been the club's most impressive player during pre-season, and the 22 year-old underlined that with a goal and an eye-catching display in Saturday's 2-1 home friendly defeat to Atletico Madrid.

Kop fans are still disappointed that Alonso has left, even if Liverpool have got £30million from Real Madrid for the Spain international.

And Benitez is aware the more adventurous Alberto Aquilani, bought from Roma for £20m last Friday, is not yet ready to replace Alonso in midfield, paving the way for Lucas to make his mark.

He said: "Lucas has been best the player in pre-season. He showed why again against Atletico. He is really focused, working hard and is showing quality.

"He knows Aquilani will need time. When we decided to bring in Aquilani we knew he would be out for one month or so, so we analysed the squad and we think that with Javier Mascherano, Lucas, Steven Gerrard and Damien Plessis we have enough (strength in depth)."

For Lucas, this is a great chance to win over the Anfield fans, who dished out plenty of criticism last season.

Lucas said: "I am always ready and now Xabi is gone I hope there will be more opportunities for me.

"I am just working hard in training to try to earn a position in the team.

"I have played a lot of minutes in pre-season and that has given me more confidence. I am feeling better and hopefully it will be a good season for me."

Benitez always supported Lucas last season when he was suffering at the hands of frustrated fans, who showed their displeasure as Liverpool threw away plenty of home points.

Lucas took the brunt of that criticism, but despite suggestions he is interested in returning home to play for Corinthians, his performances have improved and he could become a key component in Benitez's midfield.

Lucas added: "I want to play every week but I know Liverpool have a strong squad. I just have to wait and respect whatever decisions 'Rafa' makes.

He added: "Everyone was really sad to see Xabi go because he had been here a long time.

"Last season he was one of the club's best players but he has a plan for himself and his career. We have to respect that.

"We will continue to support him because he is a friend of ours. I hope he does well at Real and I am sure he hopes we continue to do well here.

"We will miss him of course but I think we can cope without him. We did not play all the games last season with Xabi, and still finished runners-up.

"He is a really good player but we also have a lot of other quality players here."

WASEH!! title race over before it even started!

are we really losing it?

we're in for this defender michael turner from hull city?

is this some sick joke?

6mil GBP for this mike turner boy and the bodoh phil brown says it is not enough?!

why are we interested to sign such a player in the 1st place?!

simi title race over? stay cool....stevie and fernando are still ard!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    simi title race over? stay cool....stevie and fernando are still ard!

yay and we have dirty kite on the right

lucas in the middle

zeronin dunno where the hell he will be in but he will be in the team.

aquilani(NEW SIGNING!) & deggen will be at the physio.

the title is ours!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yay and we have dirty kite on the right

lucas in the middle

zeronin dunno where the hell he will be in but he will be in the team.

aquilani(NEW SIGNING!) & deggen will be at the physio.

the title is ours!
    that's the spirit!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    that's the spirit!!!!

bro rodz is the inspiration!!! HOOORAYYY!!!

excuse me while i go n jump down now.