Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    peninsula plaza?

hmmm the one next to the building where cathay foto is in lor..

oh, where The Camera Workshop is la. i think la vanita is somewhere on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    where is that place? lavanita
    its on 2nd floor. sells all kind of football stuff from towels to umbrellas to cup.. open by indian family i guess. looks like family business.

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

AQUILANI AGREES CONTRACT
    Liverpool FC 07 August 2009

Liverpool FC confirmed this evening that Alberto Aquilani has successfully completed a medical and agreed a five-year contract with the club.
    The player will now continue his rehabilitation from an ankle operation under the guidance of Liverpool's medical team and is expected to be fully fit in approximately four to eight weeks' time.

wah lao . rafa bought a pai kar player

another MC king?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    another MC king?
    20 mil GBP!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    AQUILANI AGREES CONTRACT

another MC king?

Hopefully he will not be given No.7 jersey

its on 2nd floor. sells all kind of football stuff from towels to umbrellas to cup.. open by indian family i guess. looks like family business.
    ah i know where that shop is now..

AQUILANI AGREES CONTRACT

Liverpool FC confirmed this evening that Alberto Aquilani has successfully completed a medical and agreed a five-year contract with the club.
    The player will now continue his rehabilitation from an ankle operation under the guidance of Liverpool's medical team and is expected to be fully fit in approximately four to eight weeks' time.

Now leg operation, later dunno what to operate....haizzz..

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

Hopefully he will not be given No.7 jersey
    hmmmm..... take 69 la. WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Now leg operation, later dunno what to operate....haizzz..
    haven't join us but the fans are already not impressed....

AQUILANI .... Hope we dont see another Patrik Burger or Hairy Kewell.

Quote Originally Posted by clearriver View Post
    AQUILANI .... Hope we dont see another Patrik Burger or Hairy Kewell.
    berger is ok except he gets injured too frequently. hurry getwell is everything bad.

berger is ok except he gets injured too frequently. hurry getwell is everything bad.

champion is deggen
    i have not even seen him in action

Deregistered

champion is deggen
    only in pre season in action than later injured for 1 season . just like last season. truly a champion.

champion is deggen
    who is this deggen?

BENITEZ REVEALS TURNER INTEREST

Posted 08/08/09 18:15

here

Rafael Benitez has held talks with Hull boss Phil Brown over the possible transfer of defender Michael Turner to Liverpool.

The Anfield chief has a number of injury worries in defence, which were compounded on Saturday when Jamie Carragher limped off early in the first half of the friendly with Atletico Madrid nursing an ankle problem.

Benitez is increasingly short of defenders, having seen Sami Hyypia and Alvaro Arbeloa leave the club this summer.

The problem has been made even more pressing with both Daniel Agger (back) and Martin Skrtel (hamstring) doubtful for the season's opening league game at Spurs next weekend.

Benitez has been linked with a bid for Turner, as well as Portsmouth's Sylvain Distin.

And the Spaniard said after the 2-1 defeat by Atletico Madrid at Anfield: "I was talking with (Hull manager) Phil Brown, but I will not talk about figures. But maybe I was just talking to Phil about the weather."

Benitez is believed to have offered 6million for Turner, with Hull demanding closer to 12million.

On Liverpool's injury problems, which also saw Fernando Torres limp off at the end with an ankle injury, Benitez said: "Carragher twisted his ankle, and because we have problems with injuries to our centre-backs, we decided to take him off as a precaution.

"We will have to wait to see how the injured players improve, but I feel they will be ready for our next game.

"We have two options. One is to bring in someone at the back and the other option is to keep working with the young players we have.

"We have three centre-backs to get fit and will need one more as a fourth. We have to decide what to do, but the one solution we can achieve is to work with the youngsters.

"Some youngsters need the opportunity to impress, we will see how they go.

"Jamie will come in tomorrow for treatment at Melwood, and we will assess the situation then.

"For a twisted ankle you need two or three days to see how the injury settles down. I do not believe he will need a scan.

"Fernando Torres also came off with an slight injury on his ankle, but he also came off as a precaution because this was only a friendly."

from a fan,

Liverpoolpk

"Liverpool need to get real and try and buy another attacking option I seen them play Madrid today and they were toothless up front a right winger is a must and we need cover for fernando David silva fits the bill so I'm sorry rafa splash the cash on him, before we lose our best chance to win the league in ages. "

another pre-season defeat...

Deregistered

who is this deggen?
    No.6 right back defender during the Asia Tour in Singapore.. you didnt notice meh.. you even criticize abt him during the match.

No.6 right back defender during the Asia Tour in Singapore.. you didnt notice meh.. you even criticize abt him during the match.
    such a forgettable performance. is he injured again?

such a forgettable performance. is he injured again?
    no his not

issit?

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast