Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 975

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

  1. #221
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    u must be stealing from the hospitals!!!!!
    need to buy tonic first to boost our own blood.

    they say that the disgusting celery is good for blood...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #222
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Anyone knows how much are they selling the jersey now?

    not the lee man hong version hor

  3. #223
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Anyone knows how much are they selling the jersey now?

    not the lee man hong version hor
    bot my red jersey at S$80 at la vanita.

    ok, i think HWZ got M.O(other colors too!)which is cheaper. can someone confirm?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #224

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Not sure if he's the best replacement but from what i see, he seems to be a very good attacking midfielder. His finishing is very good, very natural and he certainly brings in a dead ball specialist as he seems to be able to belt the balls with both feet, which is something i think liverpool lacks.
    my guess is that Rafa will place Gerrard back in the midfield to fill up Alonso's vacant and this this new chap play just behind Torres especially he is a sucker for long shots. Probably a free role for Gerrard in the middle which he should be very well accustomed to.

  5. #225

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    my guess is that Rafa will place Gerrard back in the midfield to fill up Alonso's vacant and this this new chap play just behind Torres especially he is a sucker for long shots. Probably a free role for Gerrard in the middle which he should be very well accustomed to.

    if that is the case, should have got a striker instead

    Where's the MO for blood???

  6. #226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    my guess is that Rafa will place Gerrard back in the midfield to fill up Alonso's vacant and this this new chap play just behind Torres especially he is a sucker for long shots. Probably a free role for Gerrard in the middle which he should be very well accustomed to.
    well, i think it's good, it makes Gerrard even more diff to mark. If fact i think Aqualiani's finishing is better than Steve G in some of the shots as he's capable or placing or power. i think he can be a Steve G replacement if needed. And to Grumpy, i also think they should buy a striker, maybe Villa or even Hunterlaar but i think Nemeth, Ngog etc should be given a chance to develop. Given Rafa's tactics, we are likely to play 1 striker upfront, which is torres. Other strikers like Ngog, Nemeth, Voronin etc all will be subs anyway. Our strength has always been our midfield. So as long as we can continue to dominate the midfield and keep SG and Torres fit, i am not worried.

  7. #227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    well, i think it's good, it makes Gerrard even more diff to mark. If fact i think Aqualiani's finishing is better than Steve G in some of the shots as he's capable or placing or power. i think he can be a Steve G replacement if needed. And to Grumpy, i also think they should buy a striker, maybe Villa or even Hunterlaar but i think Nemeth, Ngog etc should be given a chance to develop. Given Rafa's tactics, we are likely to play 1 striker upfront, which is torres. Other strikers like Ngog, Nemeth, Voronin etc all will be subs anyway. Our strength has always been our midfield. So as long as we can continue to dominate the midfield and keep SG and Torres fit, i am not worried.
    introducing Aqualani...
    http://www.football365.com/Gallery_D...475753,00.html

    GF!
    She looks good in the purple jacket shot.

  8. #228
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bot my red jersey at S$80 at la vanita.

    ok, i think HWZ got M.O(other colors too!)which is cheaper. can someone confirm?
    i bought the 08/09 red jersey for 99$ with Hyypia No.4 printed behind. without is $75 if im not wrong.

  9. #229
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    i bought the 08/09 red jersey for 99$ with Hyypia No.4 printed behind. without is $75 if im not wrong.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #230
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Im going to buy the black kit. anyone interested?

  11. #231
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!



    was going thru some wonderful memories ...

  12. #232
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Im going to buy the black kit. anyone interested?
    from wherE?

  13. #233
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    need to buy tonic first to boost our own blood.

    they say that the disgusting celery is good for blood...
    Alamak dun waste Tonic la...

  14. #234
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    from wherE?
    HWZ...

  15. #235
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    HWZ...
    maybe i'll get one too

  16. #236

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bot my red jersey at S$80 at la vanita.

    ok, i think HWZ got M.O(other colors too!)which is cheaper. can someone confirm?
    where is that place? lavanita

  17. #237
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    where is that place? lavanita
    peninsula plaza?

    hmmm the one next to the building where cathay foto is in lor..

    oh, where The Camera Workshop is la. i think la vanita is somewhere on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #238

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    peninsula plaza?

    hmmm the one next to the building where cathay foto is in lor..

    oh, where The Camera Workshop is la. i think la vanita is somewhere on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
    Sound like some sleezy corner

    Thanks!

  19. #239
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Sound like some sleezy corner

    Thanks!
    u mux ask melvin didi or jeff gorgor for some sleazy corner!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #240
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post


    was going thru some wonderful memories ...
    yayyyyy!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •