Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

and ouchwen is playing for ManU,, I give him two more to make it 3
    D200

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    So sad.....

At the current moment, I don't see any suitable direct replacement for Alonso. I would prefer Rafa to spend the extra cash on a top striker to partner Torres, and put Gerrard back into midfield. But that is provided we can keep Mascherano also.
    IMO, I think the best is to put Steven Jialat back to midfield and get a decent striking partner for Torres. Plenty of good options from RM's Dutch transfer-listed contingent...
    D200

Quote Originally Posted by bruggink View Post
    IMO, I think the best is to put Steven Jialat back to midfield and get a decent striking partner for Torres. Plenty of good options from RM's Dutch transfer-listed contingent...

not another dutch please

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    not another dutch please
    They have not tried korean or japanese yet..

Finally!

Its over..

RAFA: WE'LL BRING IN THE BEST REPLACEMENT
    Paul Eaton 05 August 2009

Rafael Benitez today reflected on Xabi Alonso's imminent move to Real Madrid and insisted: "We'll bring in the best replacement."
    Alonso successfully completed a medical in the Spanish capital today after the two clubs agreed the terms of his transfer.

"We would like to keep him but as soon as he told us that he wanted to leave we started working, looking for players and trying to do the best deal for the club," said the Liverpool manager.

"It has been too long, since May, that he told us he wanted to leave and after the official transfer request we were working very hard.

"The first idea was to keep him, and the second one was to find the best price and the best replacement for us."

----------------------

I hope he is not refering to Dirty Kite

RAFA: WE'LL BRING IN THE BEST REPLACEMENT
    Paul Eaton 05 August 2009

Rafael Benitez today reflected on Xabi Alonso's imminent move to Real Madrid and insisted: "We'll bring in the best replacement."
    Alonso successfully completed a medical in the Spanish capital today after the two clubs agreed the terms of his transfer.

"We would like to keep him but as soon as he told us that he wanted to leave we started working, looking for players and trying to do the best deal for the club," said the Liverpool manager.

"It has been too long, since May, that he told us he wanted to leave and after the official transfer request we were working very hard.

"The first idea was to keep him, and the second one was to find the best price and the best replacement for us."

----------------------

I hope he is not refering to Dirty Kite
    kauz....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Liverpool FC today confirmed they have agreed a deal with AS Roma for the transfer of Italian international Alberto Aquilani, subject to a medical.

can he make it not? walk abit then leg break, how?

Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolMadman View Post
    ya but wat we wanna know is ...

is he any good?

is he as injury prone as mickey mouse ouchwen?

Deregistered

just make sure he is not the next dossena..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya but wat we wanna know is ...

is he any good?

is he as injury prone as mickey mouse ouchwen?
    Guess only time can tell...

I sincerely hope this italian can succeed where not many of his countrymen can do in UK.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed n hopefully losing less blood this coming new season.
    Heehee...

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    just make sure he is not the next dossena..

actually dossena was not that bad, he was unlucky and not able to hold down his place due to injury

Quote Originally Posted by Alankpy View Post
    Guess only time can tell...

I sincerely hope this italian can succeed where not many of his countrymen can do in UK.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed n hopefully losing less blood this coming new season.
    Heehee...
    15mil GBP!

15mil GBP!

is he half as good as alonso? or is he really the best replacement and rafa made an astute astute signing?

I hope rafa gets it right this time

is he half as good as alonso? or is he really the best replacement and rafa made an astute astute signing?

I hope rafa gets it right this time
    i think ... let's M.O more blood la.

u, me, dom, kelccm. WAHAHAHHAHAHA

the rest are eternal optimists.

Hey... I have a fair share of "blood donation" too u know...
    Wahahahaaaa...

Reds agree Aquilani transfer

Liverpool have confirmed that they have reached agreement with Roma to sign midfielder Alberto Aquilani for a fee believed to be £20million.

The signing comes just hours after Xabi Alonso passed his medical at Real Madrid and completed a £30million move to the Bernabeu after five years at Anfield.

It has become clear that the two deals were being negotiated in tandem. Once Liverpool had completed the Alonso transfer, and received the first cash instalment, they were been able to complete the deal for a player to replace the Spaniard in boss Rafael Benitez's squad.

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast