Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 975

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

  1. #181

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    and ouchwen is playing for ManU,, I give him two more to make it 3
    D200

  2. #182

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    So sad.....

    At the current moment, I don't see any suitable direct replacement for Alonso. I would prefer Rafa to spend the extra cash on a top striker to partner Torres, and put Gerrard back into midfield. But that is provided we can keep Mascherano also.
    IMO, I think the best is to put Steven Jialat back to midfield and get a decent striking partner for Torres. Plenty of good options from RM's Dutch transfer-listed contingent...
    D200

  3. #183

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bruggink View Post
    IMO, I think the best is to put Steven Jialat back to midfield and get a decent striking partner for Torres. Plenty of good options from RM's Dutch transfer-listed contingent...

    not another dutch please

  4. #184
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dry Cabinet
    Posts
    247

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    not another dutch please
    They have not tried korean or japanese yet..

  5. #185

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Finally!

    Its over..

  6. #186

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    RAFA: WE'LL BRING IN THE BEST REPLACEMENT
    Paul Eaton 05 August 2009

    Rafael Benitez today reflected on Xabi Alonso's imminent move to Real Madrid and insisted: "We'll bring in the best replacement."
    Alonso successfully completed a medical in the Spanish capital today after the two clubs agreed the terms of his transfer.

    "We would like to keep him but as soon as he told us that he wanted to leave we started working, looking for players and trying to do the best deal for the club," said the Liverpool manager.

    "It has been too long, since May, that he told us he wanted to leave and after the official transfer request we were working very hard.

    "The first idea was to keep him, and the second one was to find the best price and the best replacement for us."


    ----------------------

    I hope he is not refering to Dirty Kite

  7. #187
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    RAFA: WE'LL BRING IN THE BEST REPLACEMENT
    Paul Eaton 05 August 2009

    Rafael Benitez today reflected on Xabi Alonso's imminent move to Real Madrid and insisted: "We'll bring in the best replacement."
    Alonso successfully completed a medical in the Spanish capital today after the two clubs agreed the terms of his transfer.

    "We would like to keep him but as soon as he told us that he wanted to leave we started working, looking for players and trying to do the best deal for the club," said the Liverpool manager.

    "It has been too long, since May, that he told us he wanted to leave and after the official transfer request we were working very hard.

    "The first idea was to keep him, and the second one was to find the best price and the best replacement for us."


    ----------------------

    I hope he is not refering to Dirty Kite
    kauz....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #188
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Liverpool FC today confirmed they have agreed a deal with AS Roma for the transfer of Italian international Alberto Aquilani, subject to a medical.




    can he make it not? walk abit then leg break, how?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #189
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    826

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!


  10. #190
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LiverpoolMadman View Post
    ya but wat we wanna know is ...

    is he any good?

    is he as injury prone as mickey mouse ouchwen?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #191
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    just make sure he is not the next dossena..

  12. #192
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya but wat we wanna know is ...

    is he any good?

    is he as injury prone as mickey mouse ouchwen?
    Guess only time can tell...

    I sincerely hope this italian can succeed where not many of his countrymen can do in UK.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed n hopefully losing less blood this coming new season.
    Heehee...

  13. #193

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    just make sure he is not the next dossena..

    actually dossena was not that bad, he was unlucky and not able to hold down his place due to injury

  14. #194
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alankpy View Post
    Guess only time can tell...

    I sincerely hope this italian can succeed where not many of his countrymen can do in UK.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed n hopefully losing less blood this coming new season.
    Heehee...
    15mil GBP!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #195

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    15mil GBP!

    is he half as good as alonso? or is he really the best replacement and rafa made an astute astute signing?

    I hope rafa gets it right this time

  16. #196
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    is he half as good as alonso? or is he really the best replacement and rafa made an astute astute signing?

    I hope rafa gets it right this time
    i think ... let's M.O more blood la.

    u, me, dom, kelccm. WAHAHAHHAHAHA

    the rest are eternal optimists.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #197
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think ... let's M.O more blood la.

    u, me, dom, kelccm. WAHAHAHHAHAHA

    the rest are eternal optimists.
    Hey... I have a fair share of "blood donation" too u know...
    Wahahahaaaa...

  18. #198

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think ... let's M.O more blood la.

    u, me, dom, kelccm. WAHAHAHHAHAHA

    the rest are eternal optimists.


  19. #199
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!




  20. #200
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (39) New Seaon KICK OFF!!

    Reds agree Aquilani transfer



    Liverpool have confirmed that they have reached agreement with Roma to sign midfielder Alberto Aquilani for a fee believed to be £20million.

    The signing comes just hours after Xabi Alonso passed his medical at Real Madrid and completed a £30million move to the Bernabeu after five years at Anfield.

    It has become clear that the two deals were being negotiated in tandem. Once Liverpool had completed the Alonso transfer, and received the first cash instalment, they were been able to complete the deal for a player to replace the Spaniard in boss Rafael Benitez's squad.

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •