Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: first try to shoot vodka

  1. #1

    Default first try to shoot vodka

    Hi all,

    using my friend flash and tent, i try to shoot my vodka Collection

    1.


    2.


    3.


    Thanks for viewing.
    Nikon D90 | Nikon 18-200mm | Nikon 50mm F1.4 | SB-800
    Flickr

  2. #2

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    nice..

  3. #3
    Deregistered rgy1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    994

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    nice... has that "sophisticated clubbing" look to it haha

  4. #4

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    nice stuff bro. while i liked the overall feel of the shots, i couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed by the fact that there was writing on the bottles and that they could not be read. maybe a white background might suit this series better?

  5. #5

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    Quote Originally Posted by syahsyah View Post
    nice..
    Thanks syahsyah.

    Quote Originally Posted by rgy1993 View Post
    nice... has that "sophisticated clubbing" look to it haha
    Haaha. I like that look too. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnodotsg View Post
    nice stuff bro. while i liked the overall feel of the shots, i couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed by the fact that there was writing on the bottles and that they could not be read. maybe a white background might suit this series better?
    mmm the writing on the bottles is not really easy to read so i decide no details is needed for that portion. I will try a white background next time. Thanks for your comment.
    Nikon D90 | Nikon 18-200mm | Nikon 50mm F1.4 | SB-800
    Flickr

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    505

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    Ah! where did you get that stuffed toy!!!!!
    Nikon.
    Nuff said.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,410

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    nice...
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

  8. #8
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnodotsg View Post
    nice stuff bro. while i liked the overall feel of the shots, i couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed by the fact that there was writing on the bottles and that they could not be read. maybe a white background might suit this series better?
    I prefer black background.Vodka is a kind of spirit that is usually drunk in pubs.The black background suits the whole clubbing feel.Dont you feel that the white background is abit too bright?
    Anyway,very nice picture.Clean and simple. especially number 2.

  9. #9

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    Quote Originally Posted by agentxq49 View Post
    Ah! where did you get that stuffed toy!!!!!
    it belongs to my friend. ship from somewhere i think

    Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto View Post
    nice...
    Thanks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    I prefer black background.Vodka is a kind of spirit that is usually drunk in pubs.The black background suits the whole clubbing feel.Dont you feel that the white background is abit too bright?
    Anyway,very nice picture.Clean and simple. especially number 2.
    Thanks for your comment.
    Nikon D90 | Nikon 18-200mm | Nikon 50mm F1.4 | SB-800
    Flickr

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Xiamen, China
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    wooo nice pics

    which one taste the best? lol

  11. #11

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    Quote Originally Posted by goenawan View Post
    wooo nice pics

    which one taste the best? lol
    hahaha thanks.

    not sure which one taste the best because not yet open. It is my personal collection. There are around 5 more different flavour. will take all of them when i am free
    Nikon D90 | Nikon 18-200mm | Nikon 50mm F1.4 | SB-800
    Flickr

  12. #12

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne900 View Post
    hahaha thanks.

    not sure which one taste the best because not yet open. It is my personal collection. There are around 5 more different flavour. will take all of them when i am free

    side tracked... do you have Vodka bling bling??
    May good light follow wherever you go

  13. #13

    Default Re: first try to shoot vodka

    Quote Originally Posted by burningacid View Post
    side tracked... do you have Vodka bling bling??
    sad to say... no.. i only have absolut disco.
    Nikon D90 | Nikon 18-200mm | Nikon 50mm F1.4 | SB-800
    Flickr

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •