Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 987

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

  1. #101
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    se la, see la. told you guys this photography silly hobby one, kena, rain, kena dust, kena road closure also want to shoot ..... aiyaaaa.
    lol... is it better to just get booted out after few rounds of highly spirited liquid than soaking in oneself smelly & salty sweat.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    se la, see la. told you guys this photography silly hobby one, kena, rain, kena dust, kena road closure also want to shoot ..... aiyaaaa.
    Haha. That's the passion in the hearts of photographers.

    Die die must get the shots.

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    @scud: how's the WI4?

    I forgot to tell you hor.. those side keys can configure for different software and with a flick of the centre button on the zoom ring, you can have a different set of shortcuts.

  4. #104

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepytiti View Post
    Hi everyone, sleepytiti report in...

    Bro ardaan, got outing huh? When, where n wat time?
    you really sleepy one la, ...... another silly hobbyist
    cakka/Flickr

  5. #105
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Haha. That's the passion in the hearts of photographers.

    Die die must get the shots.
    then one must get prepared to get wet in the water for the best angle.

  6. #106
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    @scud: how's the WI4?

    I forgot to tell you hor.. those side keys can configure for different software and with a flick of the centre button on the zoom ring, you can have a different set of shortcuts.
    i config to use it for my own shortcuts.

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    i config to use it for my own shortcuts.

  8. #108
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    alrighty.. time to recharge after completing 2 full version of express highlights.
    tired tired...

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    alrighty.. time to recharge after completing 2 full version of express highlights.
    tired tired...
    Wah. Clap Clap.


  10. #110

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Recently have a new found interest in shooting birds... so I went to bird paradise known as Jurong Bird Park..

    So here you go..
    Bird Shots.


  11. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Recently have a new found interest in shooting birds... so I went to bird paradise known as Jurong Bird Park..

    So here you go..
    Bird Shots.

    Mmmm ... the force is strong.... I can sense the force of the 70-200 f4 IS..mmmmm
    Mio Cade flickr

  12. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    ya hor, i can share taxi with Chooi Mei, can pm me her contact? thx


    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    Bro, Chooi Mei and I will be taking Taxi there. Where do you stay? If along Yishun, SengKang we can give you a lift.

    We intend to reach there by 7am. Event start at 8am.

  13. #113

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    ya hor, i can share taxi with Chooi Mei, can pm me her contact? thx
    Hmmmm.....i oso veri keen but duno whether can last from early morning massage chair run to founder's hotel to durian shoot.....

  14. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    gd morning everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    but ur PS quite good..

    Ryan, when gonna conduct our 1st PS session?
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Seriously, I hoped to do it before my school reopens. But now have to see my schedule as I am my friend's permanent PA/AP or he will even make me the main photog for his clients from time to time.

    But say, if I hold it on a weekend, can I have at least like 5 to start the session?
    so when is the postpone PS session?
    is the 450D blog going to be close down or still using?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Deep.. can arrange a studio shoot? Get the details asap so that can inform the ppl and organise it.

    Maybe can do an interest check on what to shoot at studio so it's easier to plan the type of lightings and props needed also. I think confirm will want to have models. Lol.
    wow studio shoot... count mi in.
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  15. #115

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    Mmmm ... the force is strong.... I can sense the force of the 70-200 f4 IS..mmmmm
    no force laa.. still no one comment. haha =(

  16. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    no force laa.. still no one comment. haha =(

    Haha..may be people shy to comment At least you got one comment from me mah. Sayang sayang..
    Mio Cade flickr

  17. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Hmmmm.....i oso veri keen but duno whether can last from early morning massage chair run to founder's hotel to durian shoot.....
    Bro, my plan very simple... we sss in the morning from 7am till 1030am...then go for breakfast...then go to City Hall...find a place to rest our legs ..can jalan jalan at CP, John 3:16 too...then proceed for the talk..can sleep inside... siok...then after recharge.. we go sss firework..but I am thinking of Collyer Quay ..should have better view if the Durian. I don't think nice to shoot from roof top of Esplanade as we will be pointing at the IR . Quite ugly.
    Mio Cade flickr

  18. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

    http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldream...tsphotography/

    You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

    After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

    Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

    COPers attending :

    [1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
    [2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
    [3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
    [4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
    [5] Jimmy (aka jlkk76)
    [6] Vin (aka vpsk01) - alamak i got no cable release
    [7]

  19. #119

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

    http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldream...tsphotography/

    You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

    After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

    Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

    COPers attending :

    [1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
    [2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
    [3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
    [4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
    [5] Jimmy (aka jlkk76)
    [6] Vin (aka vpsk01) - alamak i got no cable release
    [7]

    haha.. nvm.. if fedo can do it.. so can you.. haha..i think someone sure got spare..at least tell now better..

  20. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

    http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldream...tsphotography/

    You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

    After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

    Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

    COPers attending :

    [1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
    [2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
    [3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
    [4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
    [5] Jimmy (aka jlkk76)
    [6] Vin (aka vpsk01) - alamak i got no cable release
    [7]

    Bro, you can buy one at CP, Camera Workshop, John 3:16 or Alan Photo. We will visit them anyway. OR u can borrow Deepster finger like what fedodedo did..hahaha...
    Mio Cade flickr

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •