Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 987

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

  1. #821
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Bros

    Is it important to register (Warranty) Canon product immediately on purchase on can delay? Warranty card mention no date of purchase.

    your thoughts please.
    How long you plan to delay and why...

    Personally, 120 days is probably the max. But, dont try it, cause we dont manage canon's mrp. Get it done within 30days and rest well.

  2. #822

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by 3in1c View Post
    How long you plan to delay and why...

    Personally, 120 days is probably the max. But, dont try it, cause we dont manage canon's mrp. Get it done within 30days and rest well.
    within 30 days more than enuf, just sometimes i forget la .... old age. just concern if something goes wrong or need warranty before registration is done.
    cakka/Flickr

  3. #823

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Bro, remember i going earlier to charge battery on wed 19/8 so see you in Davao on 21/8. Your room booked under your name.
    Bro...so when u be bk? We still got chilling session! Dun overcharge!

  4. #824

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Bro...so when u be bk? We still got chilling session! Dun overcharge!
    me and bro ardaan coming back 24/8 night. yes our chilling session ...... shall we go latin again ... the salsa at clarke quay.
    cakka/Flickr

  5. #825
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    me and bro ardaan coming back 24/8 night. yes our chilling session ...... shall we go latin again ... the salsa at clarke quay.
    Count me in man!!
    Mio Cade flickr

  6. #826

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    Count me in man!!
    yup .... but we warm up in Davao,
    cakka/Flickr

  7. #827
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Option B:

    EF 70-200mm F2.8(Non IS) +17-40mm F4L

    -About the same price as the Option B
    i would go with option B.
    nothing beat the f2.8 (vs f4, with or with out IS).
    weight is a problem, but once u get used to it, the problem is history.

    btw, i just sold my 70-200f2.8 @ $800, without filter.

  8. #828
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    i would go with option B.
    nothing beat the f2.8 (vs f4, with or with out IS).
    weight is a problem, but once u get used to it, the problem is history.

    btw, i just sold my 70-200f2.8 @ $800, without filter.
    Wow, bro u sold ur Canon so cheap ah? I got my Sigma 70-200 f2,8 at $760..feel cheated now
    Mio Cade flickr

  9. #829
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Ya lor.

  10. #830
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    Wow, bro u sold ur Canon so cheap ah? I got my Sigma 70-200 f2,8 at $760..feel cheated now
    dont feel like that ley.... if u see how i utilise my gears, u might think twice or more before bidding!

  11. #831
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    dont feel like that ley.... if u see how i utilise my gears, u might think twice or more before bidding!
    Oh izzi?

  12. #832
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Oh izzi?
    yup.. imagine those lenses that i use during paid shoots are literally thrown into my pouches without front and rear caps. only during packup i put the caps on.

  13. #833

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    yup.. imagine those lenses that i use during paid shoots are literally thrown into my pouches without front and rear caps. only during packup i put the caps on.
    wah ... like that one, never scratch?
    cakka/Flickr

  14. #834
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    wah ... like that one, never scratch?
    there is risk but so far none i can see from all my lenses.
    i just need to make sure there is no sand or bigger particles hiding inside my pouches.
    so far my 85 which rear glass is flush to the lens mount is in perfect condition. touch wood.

  15. #835

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    there is risk but so far none i can see from all my lenses.
    i just need to make sure there is no sand or bigger particles hiding inside my pouches.
    so far my 85 which rear glass is flush to the lens mount is in perfect condition. touch wood.
    hmmm, i just bought 2 lens pouch. on my hip I look like a 'retired' Gun Slinger ..... so obit.
    cakka/Flickr

  16. #836
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    there is risk but so far none i can see from all my lenses.
    i just need to make sure there is no sand or bigger particles hiding inside my pouches.
    so far my 85 which rear glass is flush to the lens mount is in perfect condition. touch wood.
    I did that also when on assignment. I just throw everything into the bag without front and back covers ..no time to dress them.
    Mio Cade flickr

  17. #837
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    hmmm, i just bought 2 lens pouch. on my hip I look like a 'retired' Gun Slinger ..... so obit.
    hahahaha....

  18. #838
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    I did that also when on assignment. I just throw everything into the bag without front and back covers ..no time to dress them.
    yalor.. time is really precious!

  19. #839

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    me and bro ardaan coming back 24/8 night. yes our chilling session ...... shall we go latin again ... the salsa at clarke quay.
    We go where the ah moiz go bro!

  20. #840
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    yup.. imagine those lenses that i use during paid shoots are literally thrown into my pouches without front and rear caps. only during packup i put the caps on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    I did that also when on assignment. I just throw everything into the bag without front and back covers ..no time to dress them.
    That's what I did for events shoots too.

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    hmmm, i just bought 2 lens pouch. on my hip I look like a 'retired' Gun Slinger ..... so obit.
    Maybe next time I show you how I shoot with 3 pouches on my waist. TTP system..

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •