Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 987

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

  1. #681
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Being a MU fan, I had never bet for them and never will. Rather I would suggest to all to bet against them. Chances of winning is higher. Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    seeing ben foster manning the goal post, thats a done deal.
    seriously need a good keeper to replace VDS...

    a new winger too...

  2. #682
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    seriously need a good keeper to replace VDS...

    a new winger too...
    seems like my $$ is well spent on FCB's 09/10 jersey!

  3. #683
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    seems like my $$ is well spent on FCB's 09/10 jersey!
    Decided not to buy any new season jersey. I think would get the white away of last season.

  4. #684
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    seriously need a good keeper to replace VDS...

    a new winger too...
    Foster is ok la. He just need games.

    MU lacks nth on the width. What they need is a solid Def Mid.

    Scholes drop down to that position is crap becos he ABSOLUTELY cannot tackle for nuts. Carrick is a creative midfielder. Owen Hargreaves is too injury prone or he's a good def mid. Giggs is still at his best at the frontal not back although his playing times are seemingly fading away. Anderson 50-50. Fletcher is a workhorse but we dunnit someone to run around like a maniac.

  5. #685

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS


    Photo manipulation!


    a different view of the fireworks.

  6. #686

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Went to Sengkang for the Singapore Ultimate Challenge 2009 with Legotz and Haslan and Netjackal ( after Fatah fly us aeroplane )....here are some of our shots to share....

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=557742

  7. #687
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    guys, which diffuser would u recommend?

    omnibounce? whaletail? demb flash? ...etc

  8. #688

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    guys, which diffuser would u recommend?

    omnibounce? whaletail? demb flash? ...etc
    I'm unable to recommend any of the above without knowing what you are shooting.

    But just to share my experience with using the omnibounce and the demb flip-it (i have never used the whaletail):

    Omnibounce is good if you have a surface to bounce off. I tend to use it indoors more. If you have time to mess around with the flash manually, then I rather not use the Omnibounce.

    Demb flip-it is more for outdoor usage when there is no surface to bounce. The light produced is soft but not so even. Given the price, if you don't mind looks, it might be a better idea using a DIY bouncecard.
    Last edited by fleaz; 10th August 2009 at 01:01 PM.

  9. #689

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS



    im testing this one i made.

  10. #690
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    I'm unable to recommend any of the above without knowing what you are shooting.

    But just to share my experience with using the omnibounce and the demb flip-it (i have never used the whaletail):

    Omnibounce is good if you have a surface to bounce off. I tend to use it indoors more. If you have time to mess around with the flash manually, then I rather not use the Omnibounce.

    Demb flip-it is more for outdoor usage when there is no surface to bounce. The light produced is soft but not so even. Given the price, if you don't mind looks, it might be a better idea using a DIY bouncecard.
    thx....using it for general usage.

  11. #691
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post


    im testing this one i made.
    wat dat sia??

  12. #692
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    wat dat sia??
    Bubble wrap. Picture looks like a head massager

    GMAN

  13. #693
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Bubble wrap. Picture looks like a head massager

    GMAN
    i noe the self made diffuser...from ikea hor?

    the pointed one i curious...look like some sort of albino plant..

  14. #694
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    i noe the self made diffuser...from ikea hor?

    the pointed one i curious...look like some sort of albino plant..
    Dude, that's the head massager. If i'm not wrong. Look, there are hair strands on it. Haha.

    GMAN

  15. #695

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    err no.. it's my mums plant.. I'm not sure of its name. the hair is actually my dogs fur. lol

  16. #696
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    err no.. it's my mums plant.. I'm not sure of its name. the hair is actually my dogs fur. lol
    u doggy lick the plant and make it albino??

  17. #697

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    hhahaha no laaa... my dog not so powerful!

  18. #698

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post


    im testing this one i made.
    Hmm, I have my doubts that this DIY is going to diffuse the light properly. Got more photos to show?

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    thx....using it for general usage.
    For general usage, get a MIC omnibounce-lookalike. Cheap and just as good as the real thing,

  19. #699
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    thx....using it for general usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    guys, which diffuser would u recommend?

    omnibounce? whaletail? demb flash? ...etc
    General use can just get the omni-bounce or lambency.

  20. #700

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    General use can just get the omni-bounce or lambency.
    I'm no fan of the lambency diffuser (or the orginal Gary Fong lightsphere). IMO, it just wastes too much light.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •