Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 987

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

  1. #601

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    He wants to run XP and he's overseas right now. Lol.
    i be in Spore 15 August.
    cakka/Flickr

  2. #602
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Pardon my ignorance as im IT goondoo, how to find out if its Biz edition.



    No choice as was desperate, im offshore and closest place was Malta ... the flight cost more than the Notebook.
    No worries.

    I just check for you. It's Home Basic.

    I guess you have to call up Acer at your continent to check if it's possible for a downgrade to XP.

    Anyway, Office 2007 have Access also. Why want to change to Office 2003? 2007 can read 2003 files just that when you work on 2007, files by default saved into 2007 format but that can be changed to save in 97-2003 compatible format.

  3. #603
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    i be in Spore 15 August.
    Ah. Cool.

    So you intent to get it done in Singapore?

  4. #604

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    No worries.

    I just check for you. It's Home Basic.

    I guess you have to call up Acer at your continent to check if it's possible for a downgrade to XP.

    Anyway, Office 2007 have Access also. Why want to change to Office 2003? 2007 can read 2003 files just that when you work on 2007, files by default saved into 2007 format but that can be changed to save in 97-2003 compatible format.
    hmmmm, as i will be bringing this machine back spore, tot i can do it cheaper at Funan or somewhere.

    My IT ppl (in Wales) suggest i use XP and Office 2003, as the Access program file they created runs better on 2003 .... honestly i dont know what they talking about as i just said 'OK' .... cant let my PC iiliteracy be so obvious he he he.
    cakka/Flickr

  5. #605
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Pardon my ignorance as im IT goondoo, how to find out if its Biz edition.



    No choice as was desperate, im offshore and closest place was Malta ... the flight cost more than the Notebook.
    Simple man. Just go to My computer, Right click on your main drive. Should be C. Click properties and you have everything infron of you.


    GMAN

  6. #606
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    hmmmm, as i will be bringing this machine back spore, tot i can do it cheaper at Funan or somewhere.

    My IT ppl (in Wales) suggest i use XP and Office 2003, as the Access program file they created runs better on 2003 .... honestly i dont know what they talking about as i just said 'OK' .... cant let my PC iiliteracy be so obvious he he he.
    It should cost you less than $50 to get all of that done.

    GMAN

  7. #607
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    hmmmm, as i will be bringing this machine back spore, tot i can do it cheaper at Funan or somewhere.

    My IT ppl (in Wales) suggest i use XP and Office 2003, as the Access program file they created runs better on 2003 .... honestly i dont know what they talking about as i just said 'OK' .... cant let my PC iiliteracy be so obvious he he he.
    I think should not be a problem if you are paying $$. Haha!

  8. #608

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    It should cost you less than $50 to get all of that done.

    GMAN
    ahh so cheap, i have the impression that Office itself cost few hundred $ (as mine only Trial version)
    cakka/Flickr

  9. #609
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    ahh so cheap, i have the impression that Office itself cost few hundred $ (as mine only Trial version)
    Can get your niece to help you get the educational license. Haha! IIRC, it's about 100+.

    Btw, I got mine Office 2007 Student @ $16 while I'm still at poly.

    Hey Gman, NP still have that offer or not? Haha!...

  10. #610

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I think should not be a problem if you are paying $$. Haha!
    this is the problem when old school, Blue Collor/Rough necks like me is forced into technology, gosh i miss the days of pen and paper.
    cakka/Flickr

  11. #611

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Can get your niece to help you get the educational license. Haha! IIRC, it's about 100+.

    Btw, I got mine Office 2007 Student @ $16 while I'm still at poly.

    Hey Gman, NP still have that offer or not? Haha!...
    aha ...
    cakka/Flickr

  12. #612
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    this is the problem when old school, Blue Collor/Rough necks like me is forced into technology, gosh i miss the days of pen and paper.
    Pen and Paper. Haha! Traditional.

    I killed many trees while in my foundational art year. Go eco-green la, bro.

  13. #613
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    time is bad due to recession.. haiz.. just boosted my T43 to max ram.
    ouch ouch.. pocket hurts.

  14. #614
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    time is bad due to recession.. haiz.. just boosted my T43 to max ram.
    ouch ouch.. pocket hurts.
    Wah. Pain.

  15. #615
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Can get your niece to help you get the educational license. Haha! IIRC, it's about 100+.

    Btw, I got mine Office 2007 Student @ $16 while I'm still at poly.

    Hey Gman, NP still have that offer or not? Haha!...
    Yeah, it still does have.


    GMAN

  16. #616

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Simple man. Just go to My computer, Right click on your main drive. Should be C. Click properties and you have everything infron of you.


    GMAN
    Bro, you would only see your operating system partition and harddisk information only by doing this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    It should cost you less than $50 to get all of that done.

    GMAN
    XP & Office where got so cheap? XP and office itself cost S$xxx each with m.access. M.access is a program database which basic version won't have it.
    Let's not talk about student version

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    ahh so cheap, i have the impression that Office itself cost few hundred $ (as mine only Trial version)
    Bro, why don't you use your company version to activate it? Ask for OLP if they have any.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  17. #617
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    time is bad due to recession.. haiz.. just boosted my T43 to max ram.
    ouch ouch.. pocket hurts.
    Whats T43?

    GMAN

  18. #618
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Bro, you would only see your operating system partition and harddisk information only by doing this.


    XP & Office where got so cheap? XP and office itself cost S$xxx each with m.access. M.access is a program database which basic version won't have it.
    Let's not talk about student version


    Bro, why don't you use your company version to activate it? Ask for OLP if they have any.
    Well, Vista, will show you the information when you do that. XP doesnt.

    GMAN

  19. #619

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Well, Vista, will show you the information when you do that. XP doesnt.

    GMAN
    LoL. I forgotten what is all about Vista. Vista real sux for me. Looking forward for the launching of Windows 7. Currently using the RC version. Keke
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  20. #620

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Unofficial outing: Sunday 9th Aug 09 - Ultimate Frisbee Competition @ Sengkang followed by NDP fireworks SSS

    Meeting place: Sengkang MRT 1400 hrs

    Okay...tentatively me, Haslan and Fatah confirmed going for this frisbee event and as stated proceeding to SSS NDP fireworks after that. Anybody keen pls feel free to contact any one of us...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •