Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 987

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

  1. #521
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    Bro, tomorrow me and fatah would be SSS-ing at esplanade.

    anyone care to join?

    Where are the usual suspeks?

    Ryan follow ley. the other day didn't get to catch with u during the motor x event.
    hurhurhurhur.
    Tomorrow ah. What time siol?


    GMAN

  2. #522
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    She dare to bring out the son out of singapore while he is having very high fever this will cause him more weak and can even bring death to a person or child,even he or she is having very fever.Some more the H1N1 flu is still not solve yet.
    Last edited by joe; 6th August 2009 at 11:23 PM.

  3. #523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    Bro, tomorrow me and fatah would be SSS-ing at esplanade.

    anyone care to join?

    Where are the usual suspeks?

    Ryan follow ley. the other day didn't get to catch with u during the motor x event.
    hurhurhurhur.
    Shoot that durian again? Man.

    Was looking through my collection as I take a few days of break after a massive 3-day shoot last week, a lot of photos on the CBD area. Goodness. Hopefully I can pass and get my license in Nov then haha, more different kind of photos.

  4. #524
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Now I free for this week.So I can go shooting with you guys out there.

  5. #525
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Now I free for this week.So I can go shooting with you guys out there.
    I think they gg to bask in the atmosphere of NDP at esplanade on Sunday. Go join them and have a chill.

    Me gg to Desaru with family. Another set of photos awaits me.

  6. #526
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Tomorrow ah. What time siol?


    GMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Shoot that durian again? Man.

    Was looking through my collection as I take a few days of break after a massive 3-day shoot last week, a lot of photos on the CBD area. Goodness. Hopefully I can pass and get my license in Nov then haha, more different kind of photos.
    donno ar. maybe can go elsewhere. but its gonna be after 6. we can have dinner outside. hohohohooo

  7. #527
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Tmr me wanna go Canon Vivo showroom ah. Anyone wan to tag along or not?

    Wan to buy the bag tag for my friend... Haha!

    Went last week and was told OOS but stock coming in.

  8. #528
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I think they gg to bask in the atmosphere of NDP at esplanade on Sunday. Go join them and have a chill.

    Me gg to Desaru with family. Another set of photos awaits me.
    Where is the meeting point and what time?

  9. #529

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    Bro, tomorrow me and fatah would be SSS-ing at esplanade.

    anyone care to join?

    Where are the usual suspeks?

    Ryan follow ley. the other day didn't get to catch with u during the motor x event.
    hurhurhurhur.
    Boring. SSS FOR WHAT?
    cakka/Flickr

  10. #530
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by rocfreaks View Post
    donno ar. maybe can go elsewhere. but its gonna be after 6. we can have dinner outside. hohohohooo
    Aye where to? But cannot confirm if I can go, might have dinner with my mum leh.

  11. #531
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Where is the meeting point and what time?
    Someone will org. But I dunno yet.

  12. #532
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Boring. SSS FOR WHAT?
    Hohohohohohohoo..

    Look who's talking...

  13. #533
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Boring. SSS FOR WHAT?
    What is SSS?

  14. #534

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    i do hope this is true, Then a price drop on the old would come in. Probably only one of the many reasons I'm on a break.

  15. #535
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Boring. SSS FOR WHAT?
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Aye where to? But cannot confirm if I can go, might have dinner with my mum leh.
    bros, i sms my number..

  16. #536
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i do hope this is true, Then a price drop on the old would come in. Probably only one of the many reasons I'm on a break.
    You also waiting for that huh... Me too... =D

  17. #537
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Not in the singapore market yet.Maybe somewhere next year

  18. #538
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i do hope this is true, Then a price drop on the old would come in. Probably only one of the many reasons I'm on a break.
    cant wait for it to come....

  19. #539

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    cant wait for it to come....
    getting the mk II i suppose.

  20. #540
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Just be patient,my friend.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •