Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 987

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

  1. #481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Let's wait for 60D debut.
    I am quite interested at that if the canon rumour is true for that body.
    hehe....
    Not that interested at FF now due to the high lens quality requirement for FF and longer reach with crop body [not that heavy]
    Sometimes I do missed the view of a FF while shooting events. Seriously it's a whole lot of perspectives. Especially on the wide.

  2. #482
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Let's wait for 60D debut.
    I am quite interested at that if the canon rumour is true for that body.
    hehe....
    Not that interested at FF now due to the high lens quality requirement for FF and longer reach with crop body [not that heavy]
    Yeah, 60D me too. At least can tahan my 5D craving abit. Haha.


    GMAN

  3. #483
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Not me,is my son is having a very high fever 38 degree and Above.
    i know it is your son having fever, but sometimes others might not be able to react to situations. so i suggest u to take leave. else if fever persist, go KK directly.

  4. #484
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    But is up to you guys.
    We can use it for end of year gathering boh? That will be nice.

  5. #485

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    At the moment,no.Now he having a high fever and went back to the nanny to be taken care which I don't agree with.And I was very piss off with my wife and my father.
    Cool down joe.....it's not going to help ur kid. Kids having fever is very common so let loose ok

  6. #486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Yeah, 60D me too. At least can tahan my 5D craving abit. Haha.


    GMAN
    No man.

    Crop cannot tahan FF one.

    Try fixing a 16-35 II on a 5D2 and on a 50D/60D. Haha!...

  7. #487
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Cool down joe.....it's not going to help ur kid. Kids having fever is very common so let loose ok
    fever is common, but if no action taken it will be bad for their brain.

  8. #488
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Dude, has he seen the doctor yet?

    GMAN

    Already seen the doctor twice.One in the morning and one at night and yet my wife still let him got to the child care centre which I don't allow it.She is so stubbont as a Ox.

  9. #489
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    No man.

    Crop cannot tahan FF one.

    Try fixing a 16-35 II on a 5D2 and on a 50D/60D. Haha!...
    Wa lau you.....tempter.....Haha

    GMAN

  10. #490
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    No man.

    Crop cannot tahan FF one.

    Try fixing a 16-35 II on a 5D2 and on a 50D/60D. Haha!...
    nah.. try 12-24 on FF!
    power!

  11. #491
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Already seen the doctor twice.One in the morning and one at night and yet my wife still let him got to the child care centre which I don't allow it.She is so stubbont as a Ox.
    Wow, did you try explaining to her?


    GMAN

  12. #492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Cool down joe.....it's not going to help ur kid. Kids having fever is very common so let loose ok
    Wah. Chill down a bit.

    I guess you should make know the situation of the current pandemic the world is facing to convince them.

    I know a lot of ppl will pray this pray that but at the end of the day, professional medical support is still needed.

  13. #493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    nah.. try 12-24 on FF!
    power!
    There you go. Ultimate.

  14. #494
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    No man.

    Crop cannot tahan FF one.

    Try fixing a 16-35 II on a 5D2 and on a 50D/60D. Haha!...
    Tried once.
    It is just simply "WOW" on FF body.
    Cannot feel that with crop body.
    But I m not that keen in wide, so it is ok for me with crop body unless Canon can allow the use of crop body lens with FF body like what Sony offers now.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  15. #495
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Already seen the doctor twice.One in the morning and one at night and yet my wife still let him got to the child care centre which I don't allow it.She is so stubbont as a Ox.
    i think u should know what to do.

  16. #496
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Already seen the doctor twice.One in the morning and one at night and yet my wife still let him got to the child care centre which I don't allow it.She is so stubbont as a Ox.
    fwah. it's kinda social irresponsible leh...

  17. #497
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Tried once.
    It is just simply "WOW" on FF body.
    Cannot feel that with crop body.
    But I m not that keen in wide, so it is ok for me with crop body unless Canon can allow the use of crop body lens with FF body like what Sony offers now.
    Oh Sony has such techs?

    I still look down on them though no matter what. Haha!

    The only thing I have from them is Playstation.

  18. #498
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    fwah. it's kinda social irresponsible leh...
    aiyo.. i believe joe knows what to do..

  19. #499

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    fever is common, but if no action taken it will be bad for their brain.
    Agree....what i wanted to imply was that fever is common and quarreling / getting angry with his wife or father is not going to help. It's understandable to be concerned but still must be level headed. I'm sure everybody's wants the best for the kid....

  20. #500
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Agree....what i wanted to imply was that fever is common and quarreling / getting angry with his wife or father is not going to help. It's understandable to be concerned but still must be level headed. I'm sure everybody's wants the best for the kid....


    btw, i think i shall plan to have fever too tml... still have not use my mc yet this year.
    lol....

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •