Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 987

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Woah. New printer.

    I also got mine - Canon AIO Photo Printer MP198. FOC thou.

    Customer dun want the printer after buying some mouse at my uncle shop and my uncle pass me the voucher and duplicated receipt and went to collect it myself.

  2. #22
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Woah. New printer.

    I also got mine - Canon AIO Photo Printer MP198. FOC thou.

    Customer dun want the printer after buying some mouse at my uncle shop and my uncle pass me the voucher and duplicated receipt and went to collect it myself.
    Cool... Can I meet some of your uncle's customer? I also want freebies .

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Cool... Can I meet some of your uncle's customer? I also want freebies .
    Haha. It's some rare customer only and I bet must be some overseas customer.

  4. #24
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Haha. It's some rare customer only and I bet must be some overseas customer.
    You are real lucky !

    Got to retire for the night to prep for a long day tomorrow... Btw, are we gonna have another Club Polo Tee for COP? I'm in if there's any .

  5. #25
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Hello everyone..i a newbie to this thread..be nice k. Thank u.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    357

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Hi all. Newbie reporting in!
    Expert Juggling Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Juggling.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    hi, reporting in.

    wah u guys still newbies meh?? hahaha

  8. #28

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    hi, reporting in.

    wah u guys still newbies meh?? hahaha
    ya.. i still dont know what is aperture, and exposure.. one more thing.. the button on top is to take photo issit??..

  9. #29

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    hello everyone.. I am a new guy in photographic capturing of special moment in my life hobby. what camela is good for me? I like to take stone. How do you guys take foto ah? So pro one!

    I wish to learn from all the professional in this thread.. please teach me! I will be your best fwen forever!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    U all damn funny. Act normal. Haha!

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS


  12. #32

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    I'm a newbie.. that will like meet new pple..
    therefore can i join this group ? Pretty Pls
    :x

  13. #33
    Member Fatah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    311

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    hello everyone.. I am a new guy in photographic capturing of special moment in my life hobby. what camela is good for me? I like to take stone. How do you guys take foto ah? So pro one!

    I wish to learn from all the professional in this thread.. please teach me! I will be your best fwen forever!
    A good camera i shall recommend u..is the disposable camera. the Kodak one..i dunnoe what model la..but u can buy 2 or 3 set..very cheap and very good.
    WHO SAYS A EXPENSIVE DSLR CAN TAKE A GOOD PHOTO.

  14. #34
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    newbie reporting in to new thread!

    currently using my iphone as my cam...been playin with it downloading loads of cam stuff..

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    newbie reporting in to new thread!

    currently using my iphone as my cam...been playin with it downloading loads of cam stuff..
    i am reoporting using my nokia n97 in the mrt hee hee
    Mio Cade flickr

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    hi everyone here. finally the new thread is up. nice to meet everyone here.. did i just read that someone is treating crystal jade? i just got into DSLR recently so pls guide mi.
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  17. #37
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    I will be going for the Sports & Travel Photography Seminar this Saturday and then OSIM Triathlon @ East Coast on Sunday.

    Anyone who wants to join can sms me lah... cheers!
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

    http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldream...tsphotography/

    You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

    After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

    Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

    COPers attending :

    [1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
    [2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
    [3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
    [4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
    [5]
    [6]
    [7]
    Mio Cade flickr

  19. #39

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    I will be going for the Sports & Travel Photography Seminar this Saturday and then OSIM Triathlon @ East Coast on Sunday.

    Anyone who wants to join can sms me lah... cheers!
    is that the place where you treat the crystal jade free makan??

  20. #40

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ardaan View Post
    For those who have not gotten the "Canon Sports + Travel Photography Seminar" link. Here it is again :

    http://www.canon.com.sg/digitaldream...tsphotography/

    You must use InternetExplorer to register. Firefox may fail you.

    After the seminar we are going to sss the NDP preview...heehee..so bring tripod, cable release, black card, camera, etc.

    Somebody forgot to bring cable release the last NE3 show outing ...hahahaha

    COPers attending :

    [1] Thomas (aka Ardaan)
    [2] Chooi Mei (aka Choomee)
    [3] Haslan (aka Haslansalam)
    [4] Eric (aka Dev2k8)
    [5]
    [6]
    [7]
    aiyaaaa you guys really do boring stuff. next day Straits Times sure got photo one, no need waste time shoot.
    cakka/Flickr

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •