Page 1 of 50 12361126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 987

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

  1. #1

    Default COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    OK.. now the collaboration is in.. from all different walks of life.. shake hand, make fren and talk more c*ck!
    Last edited by deepster; 27th July 2009 at 11:07 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Ppl just jump HDB u want us jump ship grrrrr....ok signing in!

  3. #3
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Ppl just jump HDB u want us jump ship grrrrr....ok signing in!
    heheheh.. welcome everyone.. anyone wanna be the organiser for our 1st COP outing?
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Okie here i am.



    I'm talking



    GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 27th July 2009 at 10:11 PM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Heard YOUUUUUUUU....hahaha LOL

  6. #6

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    huh? haslan want to organize first outing? oh ok.. CAN CAN... so HASLAN is organizing it.. hehe..make yourself free guys..after he come out with the itinerary.. haha

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    huh? haslan want to organize first outing? oh ok.. CAN CAN... so HASLAN is organizing it.. hehe..make yourself free guys..after he come out with the itinerary.. haha
    SABO!!! Hantam!! I also heard food and drinks on him on the next meeting. Sakae sushi or something. Rumor ah...very tempting le..


    GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 27th July 2009 at 10:30 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    So.. it's official.. Ah, this not related to any camera hor.. please take down the info on the 1st post...

  9. #9

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    So.. it's official.. Ah, this not related to any camera hor.. please take down the info on the 1st post...
    Agree...been and done with makes and models....let's make it universal!

  10. #10

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    SABO!!! Hantam!! I also heard food and drinks on him on the next meeting. Sakae sushi or something. Rumor ah...very tempting le..


    GMAN
    i think you got it wrong.. was sakae sushi at first.. but then settled on crystal jade.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    i think you got it wrong.. was sakae sushi at first.. but then settled on crystal jade.
    Wah. Yummy.

  12. #12
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Reporting in! Hi Guys!

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    i think you got it wrong.. was sakae sushi at first.. but then settled on crystal jade.
    Wah bagus. I'm coming. I think his wallet damage can buy him a 50D.

    GMAN

  14. #14
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    To share some joy, I juz got myself a HP AIO Photosmart printer from my bro. It's brand new given by his friend, and he don't need it since he's happily using my 4 yr old Samsung laser printer.






  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    To share some joy, I juz got myself a HP AIO Photosmart printer from my bro. It's brand new given by his friend, and he don't need it since he's happily using my 4 yr old Samsung laser printer.





    And let me guess from the label at the side, this printer was given for free after rebate through the Apple promotion. The Label SQ1 is the Country code for Apple Singapore. It's not a very good printer though.


    GMAN

  16. #16

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    And let me guess from the label at the side, this printer was given for free after rebate through the Apple promotion. The Label SQ1 is the Country code for Apple Singapore. It's not a very good printer though.


    GMAN
    yea.. i have to agree.. but then again.. FREEE what.. say thank you and use it..

  17. #17
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    And let me guess from the label at the side, this printer was given for free after rebate through the Apple promotion. The Label SQ1 is the Country code for Apple Singapore. It's not a very good printer though.


    GMAN
    my bro helped his frd to buy the imac and got it free. His frd dun need it, he dun need it, so I buy lor. $150 nia, can lah. I dun need a high end printer mah.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    yea.. i have to agree.. but then again.. FREEE what.. say thank you and use it..
    I didn't take mine, though free. I went to research on it. I already bought a samsung laser jet during the I.T show. Plus i still have my HP PSC with me. How many printers could i possibly use. Haha. Like printing center. Haha. Tried to sell it, but looks like no one wanted that printer. Reviews not so good.

    GMAN

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    my bro helped his frd to buy the imac and got it free. His frd dun need it, he dun need it, so I buy lor. $150 nia, can lah. I dun need a high end printer mah.
    Wei, you reply here and there sia. Power siol


    GMAN

  20. #20
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

    Ya lor... I'm also quite confused liao... We stick to this thread lah.

Page 1 of 50 12361126 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •