Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 146

Thread: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    I totally agree with Happyfrog's arguments. Once you agree to the shoot, the photographers have the rights to the photos.

  2. #102

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ClubSnap have stopped allowing fotoshoots that feature nude models, or those whom we feel are too inappropriate in terms of concept, attire etc, ever since the sensationalisation of the TNP-Averral Incident.

    we have been trying our best to moderate n regulate all fotoshoots but if there is any, that somehow slipped off the net, do inform us. we will see to it that the appropriate actions are handed out.
    A search for "Lingerie" shows up a lot of recent posts. Some are even on the first page.

    Darren's statement here is:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...06&postcount=9

    "To wit, if the attire can be worn by someone walking down Orchard Road without getting arrested for indecent exposure, then it is allowed."


    If just wearing lacy lingerie is acceptable on Orchard, I need to head into town more often.
    Alpha

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    That's good to know. But what's the line that would need to be crossed? Lately there even have been "wet lingerie" shoots too.
    If you look at the analogy of "if the attire is not something you would wear and walk down Orchard Road", i think lingerie and swimwear (unless you are Fiona xie or Joanna Peh in TCS series and even then they wear 2 swim suits to protect their modesty) will all be disallowed.

    However, i do not think the issue is with the shoot but the photographer.

  4. #104

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    If you look at the analogy of "if the attire is not something you would wear and walk down Orchard Road", i think lingerie and swimwear (unless you are Fiona xie or Joanna Peh in TCS series and even then they wear 2 swim suits to protect their modesty) will all be disallowed.

    However, i do not think the issue is with the shoot but the photographer.
    Well, about 25% of the shoots being organized lately are all "Hotel Lingerie" shoots. I think Hotel 81 is making more money off the CS photogs than their "usual" customers.
    Alpha

  5. #105

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Well, about 25% of the shoots being organized lately are all "Hotel Lingerie" shoots. I think Hotel 81 is making more money off the CS photogs than their "usual" customers.
    If shoot organisers formed an association, they might have gotten a bulk series rate already!

  6. #106

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post

    If just wearing lacy lingerie is acceptable on Orchard, I need to head into town more often.
    You've been hanging out at the corner roti prata shop too long already!

  7. #107

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by bengchiat View Post
    just curious,
    is he training u to be a monk?
    or is that a lie, u liarliar

    anyway,
    whats wrong WITH THE OTHER FORUM?
    put ur hands up,
    all those who don't visit THE OTHER FORUM or similar.
    i know for a fact that 4 of my mates from CS r a registered member there.
    what is wrong?

    i went to view a thread once and it was filled with people squabbling over who had a callgirl's number right. pride is pride, but that sort of pride seems to be warped beyond belief. i have just, so many better things to do with my life.

  8. #108

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    You've been hanging out at the corner roti prata shop too long already!
    *pokes tummy*

    Too true.
    Alpha

  9. #109

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    *pokes tummy*

    Too true.
    AWWW...that's still not so bad. Can be quite adorable actually.

    Imagine if you needed over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders for prata induced man-boobs!

  10. #110

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    AWWW...that's still not so bad. Can be quite adorable actually.

    Imagine if you needed over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders for prata induced man-boobs!
    You need to hang out at organized photoshoots more. Many of us can be better lingerie models than the XMM.
    Alpha

  11. #111

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    You need to hang out at organized photoshoots more. Many of us can be better lingerie models than the XMM.
    Shhhh! Many organizers and XMM subjects might feel severely threatened if word about our catwalk and posing abilities gets out. Let's keep the good stuff to ourselves man.

    OK, better not OT anymore.

    Back to topic - I sincerely hope that despite the various mitigating factors, both parties can reach an amicable resolve. Clearly, it's not always about the money, but differences in principles and approaches.

  12. #112
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    A search for "Lingerie" shows up a lot of recent posts. Some are even on the first page.

    Darren's statement here is:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...06&postcount=9

    "To wit, if the attire can be worn by someone walking down Orchard Road without getting arrested for indecent exposure, then it is allowed."


    If just wearing lacy lingerie is acceptable on Orchard, I need to head into town more often.
    lingerie is ok. but not over skimpily lingerie that has 'holes' here n there.

    we do not allow any shoots that has got to do with nude, implied nude, etc. etc. after the TNP-Averral Incident.

    and we are against shoots that feature models in 'skimpy' lingerie. we draw quite a fine line.

    we will be glad to receive more info on organisers that have breached our guidelines.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #113

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Reply to Tracy :

    Thim to do so.

    I sincerely apologised for what has happened and don't hestitate to contact me if you feel that I did not honour my words. I am willing to top up $20 more if the time has exceeded your hour to 1.5 hour.


    dun bother.. i know u all along in the past for such acts...started off as a TFCD shoot in pasir ris with the east side photographer. Then u being banned starting with EDmodel..Even the mod have been notify about ur multiple nick and now in sammyboy with ModelX, Worse of all you post up new thread of "gals in lingerie in hotel theme, PM me your real name and contact number" in sammyboy.. Come on .. what a degrading cause for organising such shoot from a sleacy forum..Your deeds are unwelcome and neither is ur pressence in this forum..

  14. #114

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what is wrong?

    i went to view a thread once and it was filled with people squabbling over who had a callgirl's number right. pride is pride, but that sort of pride seems to be warped beyond belief. i have just, so many better things to do with my life.
    as opposed to whose camera has less noise?

    the fact that we hv certain photographers
    whose works r so highly regarded there has to mean something.

    everyone has their hangups,
    photography doesn't make us better,
    just different.

  15. #115
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    dun bother.. i know u all along in the past for such acts...started off as a TFCD shoot in pasir ris with the east side photographer. Then u being banned starting with EDmodel..Even the mod have been notify about ur multiple nick and now in sammyboy with ModelX, Worse of all you post up new thread of "gals in lingerie in hotel theme, PM me your real name and contact number" in sammyboy.. Come on .. what a degrading cause for organising such shoot from a sleacy forum..Your deeds are unwelcome and neither is ur pressence in this forum..
    come, PM the moderators with ur evidence. thank you.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #116
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    dun bother.. i know u all along in the past for such acts...started off as a TFCD shoot in pasir ris with the east side photographer. Then u being banned starting with EDmodel..Even the mod have been notify about ur multiple nick and now in sammyboy with ModelX, Worse of all you post up new thread of "gals in lingerie in hotel theme, PM me your real name and contact number" in sammyboy.. Come on .. what a degrading cause for organising such shoot from a sleacy forum..Your deeds are unwelcome and neither is ur pressence in this forum..
    kindly notify CS Admins or any of the mods i/c of the relevant sections?

    tho.. the better course of action is NOT to support such shoots in the first place, hence drying up the source of sleaze... but i will have a easier time stopping a hurricane than to stop such shoots...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.Ē ― Deeksha Mittal

  17. #117

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    this one is amazing

    Lunch Date with Sweet TingYi - lingerie style

    Ever wonder to have a lunch date with a model in an unusual setting?
    Here is an opportunity to have a photoshoot cum lunch with model Tingyi, the lingerie style.
    She will have lunch in lingerie as well as serving you lunch in lingerie.
    All are welcome to join including newbies.


    --------------------------------------------

    now photoshoot becoming sex sell too, shoot halfway got model serve u food in LINGERIE, idea of the ideas !!! wonder if other country photo forum see this, don know if they will laugh till fall off the chair or they will envy till drool

  18. #118

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by DSLRcainiao View Post
    this one is amazing

    Lunch Date with Sweet TingYi - lingerie style

    Ever wonder to have a lunch date with a model in an unusual setting?
    Here is an opportunity to have a photoshoot cum lunch with model Tingyi, the lingerie style.
    She will have lunch in lingerie as well as serving you lunch in lingerie.
    All are welcome to join including newbies.


    --------------------------------------------

    now photoshoot becoming sex sell too, shoot halfway got model serve u food in LINGERIE, idea of the ideas !!! wonder if other country photo forum see this, don know if they will laugh till fall off the chair or they will envy till drool
    super cute model though.

  19. #119

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    If it's sleaze it's sleaze there's no need to disguise it. In fact I think the whole media scandal blew up simply because these sleaze shoots were being disguised as something else. Why not just come clean with it in the first place?

    To the model in question. It's time to grow up. Photographers do not have to entertain your special requests. They paid you to shoot you and ultimately own the pictures (unless otherwise stated of course). You want to be a model, it's your family - deal with it. This is unfortunately what it takes to be a professional. You had every opportunity to decline the job and walk away, yet you didn't. You gave up your chance to speak your piece so it would do us all good if you could forever hold it. *edit (with regards to the photos being posted of course)
    Last edited by peapilot; 31st July 2009 at 12:36 AM.
    Canon EOS 66 | Kit Lens | Leung Sheung Wing Chun Singapore

  20. #120

    Default Re: Title: An Organizer whom does not Honor his Words.

    Quote Originally Posted by spiker View Post
    crazy ... not THAT other forum .. carforums lei ...
    KDK hor U veri free rite?

    Anyway,

    Without directing @ the TS, I thought the word model is being loosely used these days. How many of u whom have not been stood up by models or asked to pay extra? Is there a term for "GWC" equivalent? My for the few experienced organisers in CS who keeps check on their models with the right working attitudes & providing participants precious moments. And of course for those hardworking models who do their own make up, wardrobe, punctual with gem-like attitude.

    I have attended a shoot organised by Artemis aka Ed sometime back & have no grudges or siding him. Ed's obviously not answering about his reference to the porn site, I have seen that thread few weeks ago when alerted by another organiser but I find no big deal about it. I get more offensive stuff in my spams folder. Still, trying to get into the "business" for dark desires is quite immoral IMHO.

    We all know that it's always a fine line to thread between porn & art. If you can't deal with matured stuff, just walk away or walk in with a clear mind. There's probably a nude shoot being done every week in our island to consenting parties. So, what's the big deal?

    I won't comment on those marketing hype about certain shoots. Choice of words...

    I just find it sad that some people like to stir sensations & distort views. Photography has so many genres to it. Let's keep it clean, healthy & fun.

    Life's a learning curve my dear Tracy & thank you for posting your experience. Looks like the damage is done. Let's move on.
    Last edited by NineEleven; 31st July 2009 at 02:16 AM.
    "Like Moths, photographers gather at the sight of light" Robert Doisneau
    My Little Port

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •