Thread: What Software/Program?

Default What Software/Program?

Hi,

Is there any software/program out there where you can burn your photos into a CD and then view it from a vcd/dvd player? Can recommend?

Thanks,
    akane
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

try this Pro Show
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Thanks.
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

If u are not picky, Nero can also cut photos into a vcd for viewing. But I'm using Proshow Gold for the added flexibility..

to proshow expert:
    When creating VCD using PROSHOW, it will add the 'INTRO' of proshow in the VCD by default. Is there a way to delete this? Can I create VCD on a CDRW?
    DR KOH KHO KING

Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    to proshow expert:
    When creating VCD using PROSHOW, it will add the 'INTRO' of proshow in the VCD by default. Is there a way to delete this? Can I create VCD on a CDRW?
    On the screen for creating VCD, there's an option u can uncheck so that the intro is not in. Can't remember what the option is called exactly, but on my version it is somewhere on the top right side..

ah! Found it! Thanks a lot stk!
    DR KOH KHO KING

ah! Found it! Thanks a lot stk!
    U're welcome.. and btw, u can create a VCD on CDRW. I use Nero which just works the same on CDRW as CDR, which u can erase and cut again and again..

stk, I am new to NERO BURN. I have only one CDRW (no CDROM) in my computer, I wanna duplicate CD (music). I can create image file from the music CD, but donnot how to burn back to CDR. Tried the whole morning and wasted a few CDRs...err...
    DR KOH KHO KING

stk, I am new to NERO BURN. I have only one CDRW (no CDROM) in my computer, I wanna duplicate CD (music). I can create image file from the music CD, but donnot how to burn back to CDR. Tried the whole morning and wasted a few CDRs...err...
    I only have a single CDRW drive as well.. Usually I just use the express option to 'Duplicate entire CD', it'll just read your source CD and later prompt u to pop in a CDR/CDRW after it has finished reading the source CD. This option works for music CDs, VCDs, Data CDs etc.. No need to bother with creating image file if u want a duplicate of the original CD.