Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunset At Esplanade/Sípore Flyer

Default Re: Sunset At Esplanade/Sípore Flyer

Photo shop tons of stars into the empty space between the moon and ferris wheel, and this pic will be a winner imo.

Dun see any Sunset..

My eye moving between the moon the wheel. Painful long move for me. I think you are trying very hard to include the moon into the composition.

The picture is a bit underexposed. The composition is perfect if only the moon is a bit to the right (1/3rd on the left) and a bit down. I'm fine with empty space in the middle. It make the moon seems to be lonely, left by the light under it. So you can title this photo "Lonely Moon".

I really like the photo with the water area in front of the wheel (the bottom ~1cm) cropped out.

i'm not photography expert but what I do like is that the wheel area is made to be like a border. i have no issues with the empty sky..but would prefer if the colour gradient is smoother (maybe its my screen, but i can the line where the colour changes from one shade to another). The moon makes the photo more interesting? compared to just another shot of the wheel?

Anyway, as I said, I like it. =)
    =)

framing is ok, but same as comments of the others.. its under exposed.

cheers!!!

Thanks to Wackyzacky,weimng, kohes, dw8888, alexpangestu, donna and welspain for your further c&c. I have learned from all the comments and will apply them in future shoot.....cheers

I actually like this photo a lot. It's a tad under exposed though.

I actually found the singapore flyer super distracting as i felt the subject was the emptiness of the sky.

I'd suggest to name this photos "emptiness of urbanization" instead.

I get this, how we've become so technologically advanced, but yet managed to isolate ourselves from each other, feeling.

hey. personally i like your composition of the picture. i appreciate the large empty space given in between the moon and the wheel. in class, my lecturer always tells us not to be afraid of empty spaces as they may enhance the emotion or feeling. and the empty space is powerful.

well, on the topic of tripod, maybe you could have allowed a longer exposure to show some motion. overall, i love it. (:

Thanks Complex13717421 and revelationx, thanks for your comments. Not everyone like this photo but I'm glad you guy appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12