Thread: Some Sheares Bridge panoramas

second pic has a pretty nice sky...i guess u took the pics on a weekend? not much lights are switched on in the bulidings...

jcryan55
    Guests

The best time to take the sheares bridge nioghtscape is on Friday 8to9pm. During thid hour the Jumbo junkboat will come back into the harbour. If you expose your shot for more than 1 minute you'll get some spectacular light streak caused by the multi lights on the junkboat.
    Also, try to use Konica film for such shot, it is said to have the best reciprocity error effect.

Hope that helps.

wat time were the shots taken?

Originally posted by kylelam77
    wat time were the shots taken?
    1st one 820-30 pm

2nd one 745pm i think.

Originally posted by jcryan55
    The best time to take the sheares bridge nioghtscape is on Friday 8to9pm. During thid hour the Jumbo junkboat will come back into the harbour. If you expose your shot for more than 1 minute you'll get some spectacular light streak caused by the multi lights on the junkboat.
    Also, try to use Konica film for such shot, it is said to have the best reciprocity error effect.

Hope that helps.
    Saw the boat but din took it . I'll try a 1 minute exposure next time but i was worried the effect may be too overexposed.

Originally posted by ralphii82sg
    second pic has a pretty nice sky...i guess u took the pics on a weekend? not much lights are switched on in the bulidings...

Took them on Sat. I was real bored and hitched a ride to Suntec.