Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

  1. #1

    Default Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    Hi, any ideas where to sell off first day covers, stamps and coins?

    Those are being collected during my early days and now trying to clear off the shelf.

    Please advise and thanks in advance.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Hi, any ideas where to sell off first day covers, stamps and coins?

    Those are being collected during my early days and now trying to clear off the shelf.

    Please advise and thanks in advance.
    I think you should keep them. The stuff is quite rare. But if you are interested to sell, do drop me a PM. I do collect these stuff.


    GMAN

  3. #3

    Smile Re: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    generally, such dealers are very selective with what they buy to resell. with time and effort, ebay may be a option.
    Last edited by reachme2003; 27th July 2009 at 12:47 PM.

  4. #4

    Smile Re: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    how do you know that they are quite rare? you have seen them before?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I think you should keep them. The stuff is quite rare. But if you are interested to sell, do drop me a PM. I do collect these stuff.


    GMAN
    Last edited by reachme2003; 27th July 2009 at 03:01 PM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Hi, any ideas where to sell off first day covers, stamps and coins?

    Those are being collected during my early days and now trying to clear off the shelf.

    Please advise and thanks in advance.
    Clifford Coin & Stamp Centre
    Contact Person : Mr Lam Teck Bong
    Address : 11 Collyer Quay #02-37
    The Arcade
    Singapore 049317

    Website Address/Email : sunnylamtb@hotmail.com
    Telephone : 6223 1044
    Fax No : 6224 9192

  6. #6

    Smile Re: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    good old Mr Lam!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    Thanks all for your advise, I am trying to sell them off at 1 lot before selling them loose on the web.

    My first day covers were collected during the mid 80' and coins somewhere in mid 90' .. I have 1 piece uncut note.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  8. #8
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    adelphi 2nd floor got one mah...
    sigh.

  9. #9
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Thanks all for your advise, I am trying to sell them off at 1 lot before selling them loose on the web.

    My first day covers were collected during the mid 80' and coins somewhere in mid 90' .. I have 1 piece uncut note.
    Aren't you keeping them? I like to collect old notes and coins but no money to buy. Most of them are passed down from my grandparents to my parents then to me .

  10. #10

    Default Re: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    adelphi 2nd floor got one mah...
    didnt know there is one over there .. keke .. thanks
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  11. #11

    Default Re: Where to sell - stamps & coins ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Aren't you keeping them? I like to collect old notes and coins but no money to buy. Most of them are passed down from my grandparents to my parents then to me .
    I will keep some for those bird, ship and orchid series ,, plus some special issue notes though they are not a lots ..

    After this going to let go another hobby on lightsabre collectible ... running out of shelf space

    Going to narrow and focus on photog ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •