Hi I got a friend of mine who want to get a camera for the budget 400-550 SGD.
She is starting to learn on photography (just like me) and would like one that would be able to offer a level of control over the settings. Below are a list of the requirements.
1. some level of controls (Prosumer range)
2. preferably to be able to shoot in RAW (not sure if the budget range allow for this)
3. preferably asethetically pleasing
4. Fun and nice to explore photography with
5. Able to support add-on accessories (ie filters etc)
Feel free to suggest any models, thanks.