Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: Revographers Season V | The Kopitiam Informal Chat Thread !

Default Re: Revographers Season V | The Kopitiam Informal Chat Thread !

hahaha that's ridiculous
    arguing over abit of noise.
    really come on boys get over it
    such a small problem turned into such a big event.

if u were the resident that was disturbed, will u say the same thing? and my sole purpose of the post is already stated. The pictures are only there for reason on why i quit.
    Last edited by holychef; 3rd August 2009 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by holychef View Post
    if u were the resident that was disturbed, will u say the same thing? and my sole purpose of the post is already stated.
    no i won't?
    Pentax K-x

And just some info for people who are going to join this group. The main people in it are a bunch of arrogant kids who can't shoot. If you don't believe me, ask them to post up their photos on CS.

So in your context are you trying to say,having a group = confirm must be able to shoot well?

Come on,stop making a big fuss everywhere out of everything.You're just seeking attention.
    D60 | 35 f/1.8 | Primes only :)
    Founder of Revographers

and i'm not seriously saying that for nothing,

or to spite you but cos i really will not get angry if people's making noise
    Pentax K-x

No point arguing with him.We have better things to do.

& oh Adrian,if you didn't know posting pictures of our private Facebook stuff is an infringement of privacy.Watch where you step foot in,for it may land you in trouble someday.

Moving on,
    Last edited by shadowpartner; 3rd August 2009 at 10:55 PM.
    Founder of Revographers

And just some info for people who are going to join this group. The main people in it are a bunch of arrogant kids who can't shoot. If you don't believe me, ask them to post up their photos on CS.
    They almost never post photos, that's for sure. But they DO give out alot of advise here in CS and they DO know their 1D very well

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpartner View Post
    & oh Adrian,if you didn't know posting pictures of our private Facebook stuff is an infringement of privacy.Watch where you step foot in,for it may land you in trouble someday.
    that is a nonsensical, unfounded statement.

btw, that sounds like a threat to me. it can be interpreted to land you in much more trouble than a simple posting of screenshots (where holychef was engaged in, mind you) could.
    Last edited by night86mare; 4th August 2009 at 05:20 PM.

cannot shoot is not an issue, we all learn.

but if the mind is closed, if the wrong issues are chased, then well, for the older generation and beyond, what they will feel is naturally.. 心灰意懒.. to see that this is the direction that singapore is taking.

on the bright side, there are always good people around, you just have to find them and stay away from the people whose direction you cannot agree with.

how important is equipment? important enough. how important is learning how to accomodate others and think for others? much more important than equipment. how important is an open mind, the acknowledgement that advice given freely with good intention should be appreciated and taken into consideration? the most important of all.

there are so many issues more than not being able to shoot.

by the way, the attitude displayed in that facebook posting is atrocious.

everyone should get one thing straight - as a dslr-wielder (i hesitate to use photographer these days), you represent the entire community of dslr-wielders.

the law or people or society do not take dslr-wielders as individuals. how did locations get shut down? it started with one, then 5, then when the community couldn't take it, the locations were barred, declared out of bounds.. you just need enough people being irritating and uncaring to shut off opportunity to everyone who comes after.

just my 2 cents, i am not going to stay around and have cheeky tongue battles. to be honest, i don't expect these comments i have written here to be taken even vaguely seriously, from the level of maturity displayed in that facebook screen capture, and/or here.

have a nice day, enjoy your gear (actually, i doubt you will need me to wish you this), and may you always find fun in whatever you do.

近珠者赤,近墨者黑
    Last edited by night86mare; 4th August 2009 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by geeteethree View Post
    hahaha that's ridiculous
    arguing over abit of noise.
    really come on boys get over it
    such a small problem turned into such a big event.
    For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
    For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
    For want of a horse the rider was lost.
    For want of a rider the battle was lost.
    For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
    And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.

i quote:

A clever set of lyrics encouraging a child to apply logic to the consequences of their actions. Perhaps used to gently chastise a child and explain the possible events that might follow a thoughtless act. The references to horses, horseshoe, riders, kingdoms and battles indicate the origins of this nursery rhyme were probably set in English History

okay guys . Let's not get bad blood ruin this thread . As for the screen shots I wasn't involved so no comments . Why not let's just get things over with and continue enjoying each others company

Very well said on the above posts from NM.

The vulgar and hostile reactions shown on the facebook chat as well as from the defensive and nonchalant postings in this thread towards a well-intentioned advise is truly

The 'right-to-shot' attitude in public places shows the character of oneself.

You could have the best photography equipments on the planet, you could have the best knowledge in the whole photography world, you can talk about photography all day long, but if you don't have the correct mindset and principals a decent photographer should have, then you are just a GWC paparazzi.

Arrogance is

Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    okay guys . Let's not get bad blood ruin this thread . As for the screen shots I wasn't involved so no comments . Why not let's just get things over with and continue enjoying each others company
    Glad I kept quiet.
    Founder of Revographers

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpartner View Post
    Glad I kept quiet.
    LOL Saturday want go macritchie ??

Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    LOL Saturday want go macritchie ??

Haha don't think i'm free.
    Founder of Revographers

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Very well said on the above posts from NM.

The vulgar and hostile reactions shown on the facebook chat as well as from the defensive and nonchalant postings in this thread towards a well-intentioned advise is truly

The 'right-to-shot' attitude in public places shows the character of oneself.

You could have the best photography equipments on the planet, you could have the best knowledge in the whole photography world, you can talk about photography all day long, but if you don't have the correct mindset and principals a decent photographer should have, then you are just a GWC paparazzi.

Arrogance is
    whoever said arrogance is good?

get one thing right,

no one is perfect,

this so-called adrian hong is nowhere better either.

and, if you think i am saying i won't get disturb a spite to him,

i wont, because i'm sure people will not get anywhere near enough to my house,

to irritate me.

i was also not aware of this problem, so i won't comment too much,

you weren't there too, so lets not jump to conclusions
    Pentax K-x

hmm. i have seldom seen any revographer being arrogant just because they own a dslr.
    and there is nothing wrong if u think we cant shoot. we still have to learn. we cant be that professional right? there will always be studies, cca, friends besides photography. and from reading what you have posted, i assumed that you are probably the best photographer with the best photos among us?

if you want to quit because you are unhappy. by all means.
    dun need to post whatever u think and make everyone unhappy.
    u would not feel good, so would the rest.
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

and btw night86mare, great post.
    |EOS40D|17-55 2.8|50 1.4 Sigma|190 XPROB|
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by corneliustoh View Post
    hmm. i have seldom seen any revographer being arrogant just because they own a dslr.
    and there is nothing wrong if u think we cant shoot. we still have to learn. we cant be that professional right? there will always be studies, cca, friends besides photography. and from reading what you have posted, i assumed that you are probably the best photographer with the best photos among us?

if you want to quit because you are unhappy. by all means.
    dun need to post whatever u think and make everyone unhappy.
    u would not feel good, so would the rest.
    Was he even part of us ??

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast