Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brotherhood V: See You No Up

Default Re: The Brotherhood V: See You No Up

"Start to Finish" -- the Brotherhood celebrate another TTT
    by someone from the brotherhood

The Brotherhood was formed a while back by a few nosebleeding men, off from a local forum site. Although new to BBB and SSS, the group soon grew with numerous XMM shooting outings. To date, the group has organised an average of 0 productive outings per week and is hopeful of shooting more XMM before its next thread. Currently, the Brotherhood has many members and the group has been very active and had demonstrated a true passion to lose money. It is a real welcoming bunch that does not care what age, status, butt size, nostril size, CF card you use, so long as you praise each other.

Over the weekend, one of the generals has planned yet another TTT (Touch Touch Touch) outing where the Brotherhood will go to their favourite stop, Peter 7-11 to massage lenses and leave fingerprint stains all over the glass. It is not an easy feat to convince shopkeepers to allow photographers to touch touch touch the lens that way. The general is trying to convince Cat Hey Photo and Aram Photo to allow the members to touch lenses there as well so that they can touch every lens from the start of the year to the end of the year, hence the outing name "Start to Finish".

The mood prior to the event was surprisingly joyous. Members exchanged phone numbers and prints of XMM to usher in the happiness of the imminent TTT. The friendship that bonds has allowed all members to tell their wives/girlfriends/ringbearers that they were out with buddies and not just shooting XMM to indulge in some fantasy.

The Brotherhood has not backed down despite people poking fun at them. They will continue to perservere and attain the ultimate dream of marrying a XMM.

------------------------------------------------------

All members, please comment on the article..

how come the article never mention about once one joins the brotherhood, always in the brotherhood, cannot leave ???

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

who is the someone? emperor?

initially i thought the TTT was some Audi new series

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how come the article never mention about once one joins the brotherhood, always in the brotherhood, cannot leave ???
    it's has been all over the threads since the day the dynasty has rise
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    it's has been all over the threads since the day the dynasty has rise

that i know lah, but how come not mentioned to the news mah

that i know lah, but how come not mentioned to the news mah
    LOL so did "APA" got us you to pay and pay everyday on the news?? LOL

so where is my membership card... was conned to join a while back then no news... still waiting for nose bleed xmm to appear...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    so where is my membership card... was conned to join a while back then no news... still waiting for nose bleed xmm to appear...
    OH.... very easy to nose bleed one.
    esp in this kind of weather.
    the ming dai fu recommends that when you see a xmm, just stick your finger into your nose and start digging until you hit the reserve den walah... nose bleeding.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    LOL so did "APA" got us you to pay and pay everyday on the news?? LOL

err, u lost me..... u speak english?

err, u lost me..... u speak english?
    Mingish

The Brotherhood was formed a while back by a few nosebleeding men, off from a local forum site. Although new to BBB and SSS, the group soon grew with numerous XMM shooting outings. To date, the group has organised an average of 0 productive outings per week and is hopeful of shooting more XMM before its next thread. Currently, the Brotherhood has many members and the group has been very active and had demonstrated a true passion to lose money. It is a real welcoming bunch that does not care what age, status, butt size, nostril size, CF card you use, so long as you praise each other.

Over the weekend, one of the generals has planned yet another TTT (Touch Touch Touch) outing where the Brotherhood will go to their favourite stop, Peter 7-11 to massage lenses and leave fingerprint stains all over the glass. It is not an easy feat to convince shopkeepers to allow photographers to touch touch touch the lens that way. The general is trying to convince Cat Hey Photo and Aram Photo to allow the members to touch lenses there as well so that they can touch every lens from the start of the year to the end of the year, hence the outing name "Start to Finish".

The mood prior to the event was surprisingly joyous. Members exchanged phone numbers and prints of XMM to usher in the happiness of the imminent TTT. The friendship that bonds has allowed all members to tell their wives/girlfriends/ringbearers that they were out with buddies and not just shooting XMM to indulge in some fantasy.

The Brotherhood has not backed down despite people poking fun at them. They will continue to perservere and attain the ultimate dream of marrying a XMM.

lol

So touching.......this is what make me live on despite ppls in other forum see us no up.

Hi can I join?
    Do I need to like have a certain kind of high end camera gears to be friends with you all?
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng View Post
    Hi can I join?
    Do I need to like have a certain kind of high end camera gears to be friends with you all?
    Yes, all are welcome. But to mind that once you join, you cannot leave.

As a start, you don't need to have high end camera, but slowly we will poison you and make you bbb. If no $$$ to bbb, we will teach you lame excuses so that you will still look pro.

Hi can I join?
    Hi pal, your signature is not in line with the belief of the brotherhood.

Their principal is, a $10,000 camera system SURE can take good photographs one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Yes, all are welcome. But to mind that once you join, you cannot leave.

As a start, you don't need to have high end camera, but slowly we will poison you and make you bbb. If no $$$ to bbb, we will teach you lame excuses so that you will still look pro.
    Great, now I have new friends in CS.
    I'm a student, no income. I dont have rich daddy to buy me gears. Just curious, do I have to carry my tripod whenever I go in order to look pro?

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Hi pal, your signature is not in line with the belief of the brotherhood.

Their principal is, a $10,000 camera system SURE can take good photographs one!!
    Soli soli, must change already since I'm in the brotherhood

Soli soli, must change already since I'm in the brotherhood
    Wah, you learn the ropes very fast. I think someone is going to give you a promotion soon

Great, now I have new friends in CS.
    I'm a student, no income. I dont have rich daddy to buy me gears. Just curious, do I have to carry my tripod whenever I go in order to look pro?
    Tripod must be gitzo one, if not, you will had to gaffer the tripod up. Btw, we don't use tripod, we shoot everything held hand with high iso and a lot of flash.

If photo is too noisy, we convert to B&W and said it is ART, if it suffer from motion blur, we said that it is intention, because it is ART.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast