Thread: Anyone interested in this kinda of batteries?

Default Anyone interested in this kinda of batteries?

Hi all, I am wondering if anyone of you here are interested in rechargeable li-ion AA size (CR-V3) batteries to replace the NI-MH ones which is widely available in the market now? As most should know, NI-MH batteries cannot hold charge very a very long time without losing it and also it will might have some problems working with low temperatures whereas a li-ion one would be better. I've been searching for this kind of batteries for a quite a while in singapore but with no positive results until today, I finally found it at a shop in Sim Lim Square but however, the price of the batteries is not very cheap as compared to NI-MH. The rechargeable CR-V3 batteries comes in a package form consisting a charger and two batteries together costing $50 and there is no separate package where you can purchase the batteries only and thus if you wish to purchase 4 CR-V3 batteries, you will have to buy two sets which will amount to $100.

I am now asking here if there is anyone who wish or is interested in purchasing of these kind of batteries and maybe we can do a mass order of the batteries back here. I personally have tested and used this kind of batteries before and I find that the result is definately better and lasting than any other kind of NI-MH or Alkaline batteries out there now in the market.

I've found out that the company that make these kind of rechargeable CR-V3 batteries is a taiwan based company and its homepage can be found HERE and there is also a review found HERE . If I am not wrong, these should be 2000mAH batteries.

I did see these batteries in Cathay Photo a few weeks back....

is it??? Sorry hor but me might be out dated abit coz me spending most of my time at sunny tekong and today is the only day that I am free after two week of cheap labour for "you know who". Do you know how much are they selling it?

wow...

expensive... but i guess its value for money...

care to share which shop in SLS selling??

anyone knows whether the Photo Imaging Asia got sell?

Quote Originally Posted by SuRfTeC
    wow...

expensive... but i guess its value for money...

care to share which shop in SLS selling??

anyone knows whether the Photo Imaging Asia got sell?
    Been to Photo Imaging Asia yesterday but no sign of these kind of batteries. FYI, the batteries are selling at ATF in SLS but IMO, I will at most need two charger only but with lotsa batteries which I think is rather impossible as they don't sell the batteries separately as told to me by the saleperson there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpose
    Hi all, I am wondering if anyone of you here are interested in rechargeable li-ion AA size (CR-V3) batteries to replace the NI-MH ones which is widely available in the market now? As most should know, NI-MH batteries cannot hold charge very a very long time without losing it and also it will might have some problems working with low temperatures whereas a li-ion one would be better. I've been searching for this kind of batteries for a quite a while in singapore but with no positive results until today, I finally found it at a shop in Sim Lim Square but however, the price of the batteries is not very cheap as compared to NI-MH. The rechargeable CR-V3 batteries comes in a package form consisting a charger and two batteries together costing $50 and there is no separate package where you can purchase the batteries only and thus if you wish to purchase 4 CR-V3 batteries, you will have to buy two sets which will amount to $100.

I am now asking here if there is anyone who wish or is interested in purchasing of these kind of batteries and maybe we can do a mass order of the batteries back here. I personally have tested and used this kind of batteries before and I find that the result is definately better and lasting than any other kind of NI-MH or Alkaline batteries out there now in the market.

I've found out that the company that make these kind of rechargeable CR-V3 batteries is a taiwan based company and its homepage can be found HERE and there is also a review found HERE . If I am not wrong, these should be 2000mAH batteries.
    Li-ion battery is good ....but for the price
    i think it would be better off buying more NiMH battery