Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: Introduction to Strobist (25th July 2009, SATURDAY)

Default Re: [SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: Introduction to Strobist (25th July 2009, SATURDAY)

I missed this again.

Hope to catch up with you next time.

Default Re: [SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: Introduction to Strobist (25th July 2009, SATURDAY)

Quote Originally Posted by sirswa View Post
    I missed this again.

Hope to catch up with you next time.
    No worries. More coming up.

thanks for the introduction!
    Nikon D90 | Nikon 18-200mm | Nikon 50mm F1.4 | SB-800
    Flickr

Thanks for the very fruitful sharing with us really benefited from talk . Hope to have more sessions soon, "p

Hopefully we try some food shots next time as mentioned "p

Cheers

Thanks for the session. Still absorbing the information I head earlier. Hopefully, I can join the next few sessions if ever they come up.

Just wanted to thank Sykes for the free sharing session. it definitely helps to have some guidance trying out the theory. its a learning you wont get from books or videos. Experiential teaching does work best.

Again, my thanks to Sykes and his group. Looking forward to the bigger events he has in mind. You have my full support.

Fluorescentblack (Carlo)

I had a really good time yesterday. Was a very informative class. I'll definitely support any future upcoming outings or classes.
    D3s - (24-70 f/2.8)
    D700 - (14-24 f/2.8)

thanks for the sharing... great stuff!

Very informative session.

Its fun, thanks guys..

A very big THANK YOU to all of you guys who attended the sharing sessions.

Without which it wouldn't be a sucess. We will hold more of these sessions and hope that all of you can give your support.

hi i interested to join if there is another session soon. thanks a lot !
    Nikon D90 12/24mm/ 18-105mm / 50mm f1.8

Deregistered

Count me in when next session comes, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by studiospace View Post
    A very big THANK YOU to all of you guys who attended the sharing sessions.

Without which it wouldn't be a sucess. We will hold more of these sessions and hope that all of you can give your support.

Well Done! Looking forward

hi im really new to using dslr is it okay if i join? any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by tinay1126 View Post
    apparently we missed the session

Quote Originally Posted by tinay1126 View Post

This was held 2 months back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234