Thread: Website hosting

Default Website hosting

hi... not that it makes any differences, i'm trying to migrate from a UK web host to a local host. Any good recommendations/tips?

thx all

Default Re: Website hosting

I'm not an expert and my demands are quite modest, but have been happy with http://www.limebox.com.sg/ for the past few months. Easy on the budget too

of cos it makes a difference. cos latency wise... since i believe your traffic mainly from sg. It should be much faster.

Thx Edwin... the price look pretty reasonable to me. Will investigate into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin Francis View Post
    I'm not an expert and my demands are quite modest, but have been happy with http://www.limebox.com.sg/ for the past few months. Easy on the budget too

ya, just checked my stats now the traffic is mainly from SG... but then i've only 19 hits last month.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    of cos it makes a difference. cos latency wise... since i believe your traffic mainly from sg. It should be much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by parameters View Post
    ya, just checked my stats now the traffic is mainly from SG... but then i've only 19 hits last month.
    u need to do some SEO (most basic thing is to give meaningful titles to your webpage, titles as in the titles appearing on the top of your browser) to your website. submit your website to various search engines like google and yahoo. If can try to submit to dmoz.org its the mother of all search engines! Even established search engines like google, yahoo uses their directories.