Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FORMULA 1 ING MAGYAR NAGYDIJ [24 - 29 July 2009]

Default Re: FORMULA 1 ING MAGYAR NAGYDIJ [24 - 29 July 2009]

Renault is suspended for the next race. Read it here > http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/7/9684.html

OMG, what happened to Massa! I was busy for the weekend and couldn't follow this race. I hope he recover soon.

At least it was good to see Kimi back on the podium again. And finally both Ferrari and Mclaren managed to beat the Brawn GP and Red Bull Racing this season. Hope Ferrari continue to improve, and Pok Slice DNF next race
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    OMG, what happened to Massa! I was busy for the weekend and couldn't follow this race. I hope he recover soon.

At least it was good to see Kimi back on the podium again. And finally both Ferrari and Mclaren managed to beat the Brawn GP and Red Bull Racing this season. Hope Ferrari continue to improve, and Pok Slice DNF next race
    during qualifying, some suspension parts from Rubens car (allegedly) dislodged and whack Massa on the helmet. the report said he lost consciousness and was airlifted to the hospital.

i believe suspension thing was meant for Button...

anyway, watched the race although it was rather boring. what can you expect from Hungaboring? gotta admit, Pork Slice was in a class of his own. congrats to him. and also kudos to Kimi for driving a superb race himself although there were moments like the first corner and the pit lane exit. i think Kimi don't give a crap about these. he's there for racing.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Question Re: FORMULA 1 ING MAGYAR NAGYDIJ [24 - 29 July 2009]

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Renault is suspended for the next race. Read it here > http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/7/9684.html
    Some sources are saying that although the team is suspended, the drivers are still free to drive... and there's a convenient vacancy waiting for Alonso.

Quote Originally Posted by karwing View Post
    Some sources are saying that although the team is suspended, the drivers are still free to drive... and there's a convenient vacancy waiting for Alonso.
    Actually word along the pits is that Massa may miss the rest of the season.

Question then is, who's gonna fill the vacancy? Alonso, or even, dare I say, the Regenmeister himself, Schumi!!!!!!

What happened to the Brawn team? They were so supreme in the first half of the season. In the second half, it all disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Wah! That bad?

What happened to the Brawn team? They were so supreme in the first half of the season. In the second half, it all disappeared.
    they are still the same...just that others has caught up with them... BMW is the 1 that has disappear...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Wah! That bad?
    I hope this is not true as well.

Just like in boxing, once the brain has suffered a severe concussion, a subsequent concussion can be very, very dangerous.

These things usually take some time to heal. No amount of money or fame is worth a human life.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    they are still the same...just that others has caught up with them... BMW is the 1 that has disappear...
    i guess so... now it seems they are fighting for places with Force India and Force India is like getting more airtime than BMW.

it also looks like bro weely has disappeared as well

I hope this is not true as well.

Just like in boxing, once the brain has suffered a severe concussion, a subsequent concussion can be very, very dangerous.

These things usually take some time to heal. No amount of money or fame is worth a human life.
    this is very true. the brain tissues are very sensitive, one wrong move and you'll wish you were dead. not a very nice sight to see Felipe bed-ridden for the rest of his life when he should be riding his Ferrari to victories.

as for replacement, some even suggested JV. i think this is appropriate as he can finally follow his father's footsteps and drive a Ferrari.

Question then is, who's gonna fill the vacancy? Alonso, or even, dare I say, the Regenmeister himself, Schumi!!!!!!
    Schumi will be ideal but dun think he will come out of retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Schumi will be ideal but dun think he will come out of retirement.
    Yeah, just wishful thinking on my part. Jacques Villneaue would be a viable choice.

Felipe Massa's condition is improving and the Ferrari driver is now able to move his hands and legs, it has been reported.

According to a report issued by Reuters on Monday morning, Massa is 'waking up from sedation more and more frequently.'

The Brazilian, who underwent emergency surgery on Saturday night to repair two fractures of his skull, will remain in Budapest's military hospital but doctors are 'reassured' by the progress he is making.

"He's woken up more and more often now and he's able to communicate actively, that is, he reacts when he's talked to. We are optimistic, in our hope a slow recovery is beginning," spokesman Istvan Bocskai told Hungarian television.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    Aiyo, what a pity. R. Brawn better come out with something fast if he wants to win the WDC/WCC.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    i guess so... now it seems they are fighting for places with Force India and Force India is like getting more airtime than BMW.

it also looks like bro weely has disappeared as well
    yeah, yeah..... i was away for the weekend. nonetheless, i managed to catch qualifying and the race live, and it is a pity such mishap happened to massa. wish him speedy recovery and hope to see him back in action asap.

as for team bmw, they are not performing at all. guess they have given up hope for this season. but who knows, they might strike back anytime. look at pork slice.
    Don't you wish you could Photoshop real life issues?

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    ... and Pok Slice DNF next race
    Don't be so evil!
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

What an eventful race. Poor Alonso to be hit by such bad team support when he is in front. Renault is losing it when it matters most.

Brawn is going down quick. They will have to do some thing for next few races otherwise they may lose the championship.

Massa looks pretty bad...

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SPORT/07...ml#cnnSTCPhoto

All the best for his recovery...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Hope Massa gets well soon. That spring that hit him is 1kg and at such speeds, its gonna be serious.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast