View Poll Results: What is your Nationality?

Voters
579. You may not vote on this poll
  • Singaporean

    394 68.05%
  • Malaysian

    76 13.13%
  • Chinese National

    6 1.04%
  • Indonesian

    36 6.22%
  • American

    8 1.38%
  • Taiwanese

    1 0.17%
  • Other

    58 10.02%
  • Filipino

    0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 133

Thread: Nationality of Clubsnap Members

  1. #1

    Default Nationality of Clubsnap Members


  2. #2
    budiman10
    Guests

    Default

    indochinese here working n with PR liao

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally posted by budiman10
    indochinese here working n with PR liao

  4. #4

    Default

    The use of the term "Chinaman" can be considered derogatory, even if not intended. Would suggest changing that to "Chinese". Understooded that this refers to Nationality and not Race.

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by StreetShooter
    The use of the term "Chinaman" can be considered derogatory, even if not intended. Would suggest changing that to "Chinese". Understooded that this refers to Nationality and not Race.
    Sorry, sorry, can help me change it?

    Thanks

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    I just changed it to "Chinese National". Simply putting "Chinese" is a bit confusing.

    Regards
    CK

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang
    I just changed it to "Chinese National". Simply putting "Chinese" is a bit confusing.

    Regards
    CK
    change it to china dolls

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    hmm... No other Chinese from China here? Er... girl? Dont shy, hehe

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    hmm... No other Chinese from China here? Er... girl? Dont shy, hehe
    haha tom dun look here lah. china sure got female photographers from the billion ppl there

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by yeppie99


    haha tom dun look here lah. china sure got female photographers from the billion ppl there

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default

    me...indonesia (chinese, but cannot speak chinese hehehe )..

    -Andre

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by andre
    me...indonesia (chinese, but cannot speak chinese hehehe )..

    -Andre
    Never mind. I got a lot indonesian friends like you lah.


  13. #13

    Default

    So far 6 malaysian.

    May I know who are they?


  14. #14

    Default

    me = penang
    darren = subang or KL or something
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally posted by rueyloon
    me = penang
    darren = subang or KL or something
    Me = Perak

  16. #16

    Default

    May I know where are those choose other from?

    Just want to satisfy my curiousness.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    me=KL

    going back there next week for good.. will snap some photo there

    then going to jarkarta soon after that.. more photo session..

    then HK for 1 month during June (family live there, they left without telling me and left me in KL alone ) again more photos snapping!


  18. #18

    Default

    Originally posted by TsQ
    me=KL

    going back there next week for good.. will snap some photo there

    then going to jarkarta soon after that.. more photo session..

    then HK for 1 month during June (family live there, they left without telling me and left me in KL alone ) again more photos snapping!

    Sooooooo FUN.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    148

    Default

    me = KL..
    but came to sing since 1991 for study.

  20. #20

    Default

    me - taiping, perak.

    have been working in SG for 1 yr already.

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •