Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

  1. #21
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    You have just given away the position isn't it from your pictures...

    It's kinda obvious.
    i want more ppl to go.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  2. #22

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Firework not very interesting this time round. more like wasting tax payer's $$. plus the last bust of firework is so messy, you are the group of kids with the SOny cam right? Try staging at the Center of the rooft top, it will give you some slightly "nicer" background and less "crowded" ppl too.

  3. #23
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    Firework not very interesting this time round. more like wasting tax payer's $$. plus the last bust of firework is so messy, you are the group of kids with the SOny cam right? Try staging at the Center of the rooft top, it will give you some slightly "nicer" background and less "crowded" ppl too.
    Who are you?
    did you saw me?

    are you there with a dslr and tripod also?

    lol, i am not a kid. a young adult.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  4. #24

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Ah Young Adult. Welcome to the photography club. Its an expensive hobby .... hehe ... Hope you all have a wonderful time. Note: Share Share photo of the NDP when outing is over okie "Happy Hunting"

  5. #25
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    Ah Young Adult. Welcome to the photography club. Its an expensive hobby .... hehe ... Hope you all have a wonderful time. Note: Share Share photo of the NDP when outing is over okie "Happy Hunting"
    LOL.

    would you like to join us?
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  6. #26

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    LOL.

    would you like to join us?
    Thanks for the offer but sad to say "old" man working this saturday. so by the time finish work, either 1) no more room at the roof top or 2) firework finish. But neverless if got chance, sure will like to meet fellow photographer

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lentor
    Posts
    538

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Would like to join but could you pm me the exact location of the meeting place 1st? put me in the 70% if you would. Hopefully will get a spot and not make a wasted trip though Thank you for organizing

  8. #28
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    Thanks for the offer but sad to say "old" man working this saturday. so by the time finish work, either 1) no more room at the roof top or 2) firework finish. But neverless if got chance, sure will like to meet fellow photographer
    wah. insulting yourself. lol old man

    Quote Originally Posted by labla View Post
    Would like to join but could you pm me the exact location of the meeting place 1st? put me in the 70% if you would. Hopefully will get a spot and not make a wasted trip though Thank you for organizing
    thank you for your support
    pm me with your number
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Jurong East St 13
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Wow!! Looks like this time round we got a lot more ppl joining us eh?

    Let's hope there won't be any pesky kids running ard and bumping into our tripods and all. Caused quite a few of my pics to be blur!!

  10. #30
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Quote Originally Posted by innocent2000 View Post
    Wow!! Looks like this time round we got a lot more ppl joining us eh?

    Let's hope there won't be any pesky kids running ard and bumping into our tripods and all. Caused quite a few of my pics to be blur!!
    LOL!

    later all back out.

    haha

    PM me your number again... lost liao le leh.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  11. #31

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    [QUOTE=sonyboy;5288584]wah. insulting yourself. lol old man

    haha .. no lah . not insulting myself. Its the truth, nothing wrong being old.

    If got my job finish earlier, confirm will go down. Hope to see u there hehe

  12. #32
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    will be the one wearing the vest. look out for me, peterpan
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    TS, any contact info? I'll like to join the 5.45pm group. Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    Another new outing!
    Here is the details:

    NDP SHOOTOUT!


    Date: 25th july 2009
    Time: 5.00pm for those who wants to eat dinner
    5.45pm for those who don't want to eat dinner

    Venue : Crowd restriction area. * hint * : rooftop

    Security will seal up the area when crowd reach to a certain amount

    I garrantee you that you will have great shots of fireworks!
    No doubt!


    LATE COMERS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.


    Attendee:

    100% confirmed guys:
    -------------------------
    - sonyboy
    - J-C (not CS member)
    - innocent2000
    - hersheydesai
    - Arnathas
    - Fireemblem
    - akagi07
    - akagi07 's friend
    - win560
    - huggable
    - labla
    - Limsgp


    70% Confirmed guys:
    -----------------------
    - mynameisgreg

    49% Confirmed guys:
    ------------------------
    - johnjohn1989
    - songuke


  14. #34
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    TS, any contact info? I'll like to join the 5.45pm group. Thanks
    u will have to send me your number!

    faster.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  15. #35
    Senior Member wormz777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,577

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    I pm you my number but got no response yet?

  16. #36
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

    Thread is closed!

    no more entries.

    join us for next outing 1st aug 2009

    also in the gathering thread.

    thanks for the support!



    bye!
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •