Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1003

Thread: Expose LXXII

  1. #181

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    leong is without doubt the most exposed exposer ever.

    thx to sion.

  2. #182

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Eh he set good example lei hahahaha.
    I so inspired.
    I shall re-expose myself too bwahahaha
    here's MINE!!!!

    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #183

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    here's MINE!!!!

    there ought to be a law outlawing the use of constantly recycled photos!


  4. #184

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    here's MINE!!!!
    super duper sexy

  5. #185
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    super duper sexy
    Agreed.
    Nostrils so sexy~

  6. #186
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    leong is without doubt the most exposed exposer ever.

    thx to sion.
    Ya......until when i meet seller to bbb the 50mm, he also know is me......faint....

  7. #187

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    there ought to be a law outlawing the use of constantly recycled photos!

    then WHERE IS YOURs???

    Cant you see the love once it post?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #188

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya......until when i meet seller to bbb the 50mm, he also know is me......faint....
    LOL, cos your are truly XMM mah!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #189

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya......until when i meet seller to bbb the 50mm, he also know is me......faint....
    ya....until when u come and sit next to me, i oso noe it's u.

  10. #190
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    ya....until when u come and sit next to me, i oso noe it's u.
    ya......so embrassing........

  11. #191
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya......until when i meet seller to bbb the 50mm, he also know is me......faint....
    leong so popular!!!

  12. #192
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    leong so popular!!!
    You want me to delicate my APAD for you for a week?????

  13. #193

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You want me to delicate my APAD for you for a week?????
    cant wait to see that! She must be envy you very much lor and we know she is one of your die hard fans!!!! Just look at all her posts!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  14. #194

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    ya....until when u come and sit next to me, i oso noe it's u.
    where is yours?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #195

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    where is yours?
    tupi...u can be quite a nag!

    ok, ok....

  16. #196

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    tupi...u can be quite a nag!

    ok, ok....
    it failed the requirement! MUST SEE WHOLE FACE!

    Me where got nag, who ask u to "poke" me.

    SO WHERE IS YOURS?????

    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #197

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    super duper sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Agreed.
    Nostrils so sexy~
    THANK YOU ah!!!!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #198

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    it failed the requirement! MUST SEE WHOLE FACE!

    Me where got nag, who ask u to "poke" me.

    SO WHERE IS YOURS?????

    mux see whole face in it's natural, uncontorted state lah....so urs oso doesn't pass muster.

  19. #199

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    mux see whole face in it's natural, uncontorted state lah....so urs oso doesn't pass muster.
    at least mine is much better than yours and so u are complaining?

    how come the quote is DIFF from what i see just now??!!!! U EDITED!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #200

    Default Re: Expose LXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    at least mine is much better than yours and so u are complaining?

    how come the quote is DIFF from what i see just now??!!!! U EDITED!
    your pic is infinitely better than mine lah.

    my complaint is not that your pic is not nice. or that you are not handsome.

    oh no.

    your pic is great and you are very handsome! (complete with sexy nostril hair!).

    however, why always the same photo? (that is the complaint!)

    share some new ones mah!

    as for editing the quote, it's called "giving face" lah....

    but hey, donch be angwee, i'll post another one.

    it's called "i'm so jealous of leong's 50/1.2"

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •