Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: lens..which is worth buying..

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    west side
    Posts
    45

    Default lens..which is worth buying..

    hi to all,between these 2 lens which one is really worth buying...
    Tamron (CanonMount) AF 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 or Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS...............
    thanks
    be kind to animalz...
    they feel hungry,sad,happy and pain as humanz...

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    west side
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    hi again...since no comment from anyone i will be asking no more question anymore...thanks gd day...
    NO REPLY NEEDED THANKS...
    Last edited by dindang; 18th July 2009 at 07:22 PM.
    be kind to animalz...
    they feel hungry,sad,happy and pain as humanz...

  3. #3

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    ......
    d850 | a7r3 | I1P | P4P | Videos | Photos | Aerials

  4. #4

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    Quote Originally Posted by dindang View Post
    hi again...since no comment from anyone i will be asking no more question anymore...thanks gd day...
    NO REPLY NEEDED THANKS...
    Why should we reply to a nonsense question? You're comparing 2 totally different lenses...
    Alpha

  5. #5
    Senior Member raydio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,520

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    Both lens are probably good. I haven't heard a lot about the Tamron however, I read a lot of good reports on the Canon 55-250 from dpreview.com. Many have bought this lens recently as a travel lens and were quite surprised by it sharpness and its speed. Photozone has also given it a great review.

    Tamron makes good lens' too. Although I don't know much about the 70-300, I recently bought the 18-270 as a travel lens and have been very happy with it.

    Good luck with your decision.

  6. #6
    Member luntut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    1,883

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    both no good.

    get 70-200 L IS.
    Fast Camera. Fast Lens. Slow Me. Sigh.
    My Flickr

  7. #7

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    Quote Originally Posted by dindang View Post
    hi again...since no comment from anyone i will be asking no more question anymore...thanks gd day...
    NO REPLY NEEDED THANKS...

    aint it nice to close another thread

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    west side
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    thanks for the friendly info...will be getting the 55-250mm lens...
    Quote Originally Posted by raydio View Post
    Both lens are probably good. I haven't heard a lot about the Tamron however, I read a lot of good reports on the Canon 55-250 from dpreview.com. Many have bought this lens recently as a travel lens and were quite surprised by it sharpness and its speed. Photozone has also given it a great review.

    Tamron makes good lens' too. Although I don't know much about the 70-300, I recently bought the 18-270 as a travel lens and have been very happy with it.

    Good luck with your decision.
    be kind to animalz...
    they feel hungry,sad,happy and pain as humanz...

  9. #9

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    Quote Originally Posted by dindang View Post
    That's why i'm asking in this newbie section dickhead!
    Cool down, there is a basic net etiquette, there is no need for name calling or tantrums.

    Its all right to seek advices in the newbie forum, but few responded to you post simply because you don't attempt to provide info (another basic etiquette) on your shooting style, budget etc. You would have noticed that if you read other threads to see how questions are asked.
    Last edited by ahbian; 19th July 2009 at 11:00 AM.

  10. #10
    Member luntut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    1,883

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    Quote Originally Posted by dindang View Post
    That's why i'm asking in this newbie section dickhead!
    this is damn freaking rude.
    Fast Camera. Fast Lens. Slow Me. Sigh.
    My Flickr

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    west side
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    Quote Originally Posted by luntut View Post
    this is damn freaking rude.
    Ya whatever...gd bye to all the pros here..
    MOD PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT...
    Will find answer in other forumz...thankz
    be kind to animalz...
    they feel hungry,sad,happy and pain as humanz...

  12. #12
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    Quote Originally Posted by dindang View Post
    Ya whatever...gd bye to all the pros here..
    MOD PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT...
    Will find answer in other forumz...thankz
    infraction given.
    sigh.

  13. #13
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: lens..which is worth buying..

    Quote Originally Posted by dindang View Post
    Ya whatever...gd bye to all the pros here..
    MOD PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT...
    Will find answer in other forumz...thankz
    you're welcome to take your emotional imbalance to other forums.
    good day to you too.

    thread closed.
    sigh.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •