Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59

Thread: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

  1. #41
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelavaloke2009 View Post

    you should post some of yesterday photos here.

    I think it not right to post image here... I am not good in street shot! here my humble shot... Critique not too harsh ya! heehee

    Here the link
    Last edited by egnaro; 20th July 2009 at 05:17 PM.
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  2. #42

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelavaloke2009 View Post
    lol, u hv factory to make such equip? u be rich man.

    but really must paipai b4 we shoot. this wed is the 1st day of 7th month, anyone or anywhere u guys wanna meet? maybe as suggested TohGuan?
    ahaha why not? some even had the latest trend, the IPHONE 3Gssss!!!

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    I reckon F2.8 is gd to have but F4 will be fine as well?
    There are a few shots in my flickr link below, where apparently I used AP at 4.5, and is getting shutter speed at 1/60 to 1/250. BUT I pushed up ISO to eg.2500. Pardon my noob shots though..

    But of course high ISO may not be acceptable to some of u.
    Thanx ....
    Seen it at yr flickr, you shot at ISO=2500, F3.5, 17mm & 1/25

    Hmmm.. My 450D has max ISO=1600 and wide open F3.5

    The photo you take from behind stage is OK but me 1600 might pose a problem, too low lighting but can try.

    Thanx
    Enjoy your every moment with our nature and friends

  4. #44

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    I think it not right to post image here... I am not good in street shot! here my humble shot... Critique not too harsh ya! heehee

    Here the link
    u hv some beautiful shots, i like the"time to play" most.

    why u worry people comment, there are always people that are harsh, let them be, and respect them. afterall we are not pro, yet....
    Last edited by Michaelavaloke2009; 20th July 2009 at 09:46 PM.
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    hi,
    i am thinking of taking sunset tomoro, anyone wanna join, u can even suggest a location to shoot, pm me or post it in this thread. all are welcome.
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelavaloke2009 View Post
    hi,
    i am thinking of taking sunset tomoro, anyone wanna join, u can even suggest a location to shoot, pm me or post it in this thread. all are welcome.
    Where Har???
    Enjoy your every moment with our nature and friends

  7. #47
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by stanycjw View Post
    Where Har???
    today? I can join! I am on MC!

    not in town please

    SMS me.

    9739 2882
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  8. #48

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by stanycjw View Post
    Where Har???
    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    today? I can join! I am on MC!

    not in town please

    SMS me.

    9739 2882
    Okay Guys,
    Pandan reservoir??????
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Hi Guys,
    My shot yesterday,

    its blur, but no PP.i hv some sharp one, will post on my flickr later. The place is magical, every minutes the sky transform differently, u should try yr luck there. me going again, maybe today and tomorrow around 6pm. if u free get yr gear and drop by.

    cers
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    990

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Is the out of focus on purpose?
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

  11. #51

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    Is the out of focus on purpose?
    yeap, just to get the mood. i used live view, so use only e manual focus.
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  12. #52

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    hi hi... i'm in CLementi... do jio me if got any outings ya...

  13. #53

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Dont know if u guys wanna try this together.
    Approaching strangers for quick portraits.

    Pls watch this 2 below.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQHJcmpoAvM

    http://photojojo.com/content/photo-p...eet-portraits/

    I'll probably give up after 30mins of rejection if I do this alone..lol But if theres like 3 other supporters pushing each other on, than Hey! It may actually be fun..

    No concrete plans yet, not even sure if I'm too paisay to do it, but just throwing it out there..lol

  14. #54

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    Dont know if u guys wanna try this together.
    Approaching strangers for quick portraits.

    Pls watch this 2 below.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQHJcmpoAvM

    http://photojojo.com/content/photo-p...eet-portraits/

    I'll probably give up after 30mins of rejection if I do this alone..lol But if theres like 3 other supporters pushing each other on, than Hey! It may actually be fun..

    No concrete plans yet, not even sure if I'm too paisay to do it, but just throwing it out there..lol
    ya, should give it a try
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  15. #55
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    hey guyz!

    wanna join us o Kluang Berlumut for some nature shot and coffee and some nice nasi lemak?

    it going to happen on 16th Aug 09 Sun

    do check out westshooterz for more info... or ask me...

    I am going!
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  16. #56

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    I believe it was PMed to those who replied earlier.
    By the way, I'm also very keen to shoot temples celebrations and mediums or wayangs. But never know when are those going on..

    Esp. now with 7th mth coming, can we keep each other updated of any stage/tent being setup ard whr u stay, that sorts? Theres usually one in Toh Guan.

    Hey Bro

    If you are interested in the above events let me know, i can provide you with the details

  17. #57

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by DYFST View Post
    Hey Bro

    If you are interested in the above events let me know, i can provide you with the details
    Thks to DYFST, I was at Jurong west ext to shoot a temple procession, pity I was there for only 20mins b4 they left for another temple but still was pretty gd experience.

    With 7th mth coming up, hope we can go for more events.Thks again.

  18. #58

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Hey Bro

    No worries, you are welcome hope you have enjoyed it. Btw there will be another 2 big processions schedule for next month


    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    Thks to DYFST, I was at Jurong west ext to shoot a temple procession, pity I was there for only 20mins b4 they left for another temple but still was pretty gd experience.

    With 7th mth coming up, hope we can go for more events.Thks again.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Looking for shooting Pals_West Zone

    Hi Pals,
    anyone free and wanna join me for shoot out this saturday evening? i wanna shooting sunset, u can recommend any places too.
    cheers
    michaelavaloke
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •