Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

Thread: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

  1. #21

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydesg View Post
    any outings today?
    aiya, miss u out, didn't check online, sorry, next time will pm u.

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    didnt expect so many to turn up! great to see you guy there
    thanks for yr present, we need yr support. today steet shot really good. thanx again pal.
    hopefully more kakies can meet up more often.
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Hi, Michael
    Missed earlier part but able to follow up here.

    I'm (older Newbies- Age wise) and stay near Jurong Point.
    but I have only 450D and Kit lens.. Can I join you guys to learn?

    Thanx lol.
    Last edited by stanycjw; 20th July 2009 at 08:34 AM.
    Enjoy your every moment with our nature and friends

  3. #23

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny815 View Post
    teck whye consider west area not huh ?
    north west also got west mah, don't worry, got cameras is important.
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    never log in for 2 days and missed this chance.. next time when i am free i will join u all.. i stay in bukit batok

  5. #25

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    didnt expect so many to turn up! great to see you guy there
    Sori if I'm blind, didnt c e post.. whr did u guys go?
    Last edited by redmonsoon; 20th July 2009 at 10:39 AM.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Sorry guys miss the event, cos having old Skool gathering lol. Upcoming event do let me know.

    Or anyone want la kopi near Jurong Point also let me know cheers.
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

  7. #27

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    got event? never see the post too lolx...
    My Flickr Album . Pls come in and comments ~
    www.flickr.com/photos/ragnarokex

  8. #28

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarokEx View Post
    got event? never see the post too lolx...
    I believe it was PMed to those who replied earlier.
    By the way, I'm also very keen to shoot temples celebrations and mediums or wayangs. But never know when are those going on..

    Esp. now with 7th mth coming, can we keep each other updated of any stage/tent being setup ard whr u stay, that sorts? Theres usually one in Toh Guan.
    Last edited by redmonsoon; 20th July 2009 at 11:08 AM.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    gr8!.. i also newbie.. lets learn together!
    Sony αlpha A550, DT16-105mm f/3.5-5.6, M50mm f/1.7, HVL-58AM Flash
    http://sunny815.smugmug.com

  10. #30

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by stanycjw View Post
    Hi, Michael
    Missed earlier part but able to follow up here.

    I'm (older Newbies- Age wise) and stay near Jurong Point.
    but I have only 450D and Kit lens.. Can I join you guys to learn?

    Thanx lol.
    age is not issue. all are welcome.
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    I believe it was PMed to those who replied earlier.
    By the way, I'm also very keen to shoot temples celebrations and mediums or wayangs. But never know when are those going on..

    Esp. now with 7th mth coming, can we keep each other updated of any stage/tent being setup ard whr u stay, that sorts? Theres usually one in Toh Guan.
    wah, 7th month, good subject.
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    burn some 1ds or 5dmk2 for the brothers.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    burn some 1ds or 5dmk2 for the brothers.
    lol, u hv factory to make such equip? u be rich man.

    but really must paipai b4 we shoot. this wed is the 1st day of 7th month, anyone or anywhere u guys wanna meet? maybe as suggested TohGuan?
    Last edited by Michaelavaloke2009; 20th July 2009 at 12:00 PM.
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaelavaloke2009 View Post
    lol, u hv factory to make such equip? u be rich man.

    but really must paipai b4 we shoot. this wed is the 1st day of 7th month, anyone or anywhere u guys wanna meet? maybe as suggested TohGuan?
    Oh NO NO, you're mistaken. The stage is not there yet!
    I said 'usually', I'll update when I see it this yr.

    Anyone else knows where got stage or dates of those temple celebrations? Thks

    So Michael, where did u guys went yest?
    Last edited by redmonsoon; 20th July 2009 at 12:15 PM.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Erm, this thurs is still the lunar 6th month, this year has a 闰五月. Lived in the west too.

  16. #36
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post

    So Michael, where did u guys went yest?
    we did some street shot in orchard.. Just walk and shoot
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    I believe it was PMed to those who replied earlier.
    By the way, I'm also very keen to shoot temples celebrations and mediums or wayangs. But never know when are those going on..

    Esp. now with 7th mth coming, can we keep each other updated of any stage/tent being setup ard whr u stay, that sorts? Theres usually one in Toh Guan.
    Taking photos for 7 month 歌台, normally performance are in the late evening (low lighting), so do we need to use a faster lens like F2.8 or kit lens or 18-200mm F4-6.3 will do?

    Thanx
    Enjoy your every moment with our nature and friends

  18. #38

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by stanycjw View Post
    Taking photos for 7 month 歌台, normally performance are in the late evening (low lighting), so do we need to use a faster lens like F2.8 or kit lens or 18-200mm F4-6.3 will do?

    Thanx
    I reckon F2.8 is gd to have but F4 will be fine as well?
    There are a few shots in my flickr link below, where apparently I used AP at 4.5, and is getting shutter speed at 1/60 to 1/250. BUT I pushed up ISO to eg.2500. Pardon my noob shots though..

    But of course high ISO may not be acceptable to some of u.
    Last edited by redmonsoon; 20th July 2009 at 02:18 PM.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    Oh NO NO, you're mistaken. The stage is not there yet!
    I said 'usually', I'll update when I see it this yr.

    Anyone else knows where got stage or dates of those temple celebrations? Thks

    So Michael, where did u guys went yest?
    hi,
    Michael Jr (as below)had the answer, fruitful walkabout.....

    Quote Originally Posted by egnaro View Post
    we did some street shot in orchard.. Just walk and shoot
    you should post some of yesterday photos here.

    Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    Erm, this thurs is still the lunar 6th month, this year has a 闰五月. Lived in the west too.
    lol, i figure wrongly, still a month to go.....thanx a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by redmonsoon View Post
    I reckon F2.8 is gd to have but F4 will be fine as well?
    There are a few shots in my flickr link below, where apparently I used AP at 4.5, and is getting shutter speed at 1/60 to 1/250. BUT I pushed up ISO to eg.2500. Pardon my noob shots though..

    But of course high ISO may not be acceptable to some of u.
    i hv checked yr flickr, great pics u hv.
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

  20. #40

    Default Re: Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

    JACKPOT!!

    http://getai.stomp.com.sg/getai/seas...st_jul09_1.jsp

    >Updates of the getai roster are dependent on submissions by getai organisers.
    So probably quite a few won't be listed.
    Last edited by redmonsoon; 20th July 2009 at 03:00 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •