Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 5 Thread 1! Let the Kelong BEGIN!!

Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 5 Thread 1! Let the Kelong BEGIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

Drop into Div 1 is scary... not familiar with the teams in Div.1. Stay up also tough, all of us are too familiar with the teams in Ultimate league.
    It ok mah new challenge for not familiar team more exciting, just look at your RAFA staying in Div1b contending for toilet bowl there!
    Last edited by melvin; 4th September 2009 at 04:01 PM.

Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 5 Thread 1! Let the Kelong BEGIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    now every game i put 1million win bonus!
    ROARRRR!!!! 1million win bonus!!!
    Dun Bluff lor u K-one still need to put 1million for bonus meh? all u need is to insert code words can le...

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Dun Bluff lor u K-one still need to put 1million for bonus meh? all u need is to insert code words can le...
    i put 1million but never gif out the $$ even though i won.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i put 1million but never gif out the $$ even though i won.
    Wait ur players, players revolution just like chelski then u know!

His 1 million is dun know in what currency, I think is equivalent to 50K econs.

His 1 million is dun know in what currency, I think is equivalent to 50K econs.
    U pik jiak his lobang!

Now JAV STAR secret weapon is to use the current Miss World RIS LOW to give watever speech, interview session and trying to electrify the opponents players with her mouth.

U pik jiak his lobang!

Oh no... now he will be asking his no kkj currypok lawyer to sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Now JAV STAR secret weapon is to use the current Miss World RIS LOW to give watever speech, interview session and trying to electrify the opponents players with her mouth.
    I think he is desperately saving $$$ to sign her!

He sell his players till he left with only min to form a team! With all the $$$ accumilated he should be buying a new Skill high high youngster for the next season!

I think he is desperately saving $$$ to sign her!

He sell his players till he left with only min to form a team! With all the $$$ accumilated he should be buying a new Skill high high youngster for the next season!
    Once she open her mouth, everyone will get the poison and Zzzz off. Even slumberpool antidote can't clear the poison.

Our kelong is very rich 1 hor. Dont play play.

Oh no... now he will be asking his no kkj currypok lawyer to sue me.
    Relax.....He now gt no bdgt for all these cos he busy saving up for a High high Skill young young Tranny next season!

Or maybe he trying to be like Real Kuniang buying world class player but win nothing!

The transfer window closes in 13 hours and 31 minutes!!!

Meaning New season coming!

lelong lelong sales!!!!!!! revamp team now. Last minutes call to those still want to sell players now!!!!

lelong lelong sales!!!!!!! revamp team now. Last minutes call to those still want to sell players now!!!!
    I trying to sell snice beginning of season till now let with no choice but to sack! Hope next season will be a better one!

I trying to sell snice beginning of season till now let with no choice but to sack! Hope next season will be a better one!
    I just make it before the window closed. Alonso go to real kuniang liao. 2moro another player will leave Doraemon.

I just make it before the window closed. Alonso go to real kuniang liao. 2moro another player will leave Doraemon.
    Confirm leaving? how much is the bidding?

Think babies tio sleeperhold i think difficult for him to break hold, Tranny will depend on their mood!

Tranny the supprise contender this season! Dark Horse for Toilet bowl award!
    Maybe I'll treat babies to the Million Dollar Dream tonight
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Maybe I'll treat babies to the Million Dollar Dream tonight
    After tonite they will be sleeping their way down div1 while u sleep ur way to the title!

wah die.. almost forgt the match..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    wah die.. almost forgt the match..
    System info!
    The site will be down for up to 2 minutes from 11.45 due to maintenance and an application update.

Will be waiting for u at my home ground!

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 ... LastLast