Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1014

Thread: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #701
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by marctheworld View Post
    Yep, I saw that on TV. It was like hundreds of tents, well organized, Nihon style

    A humble shot of Zylia, CC welcome

    Buttie, a few things i noted:

    1. Tilt dun really work here as the whole area is tilted quite unpleasantly.

    2. Composition of Zylia is too low. Sudden cutting off juz below the shoulder by the wall sort of makes her look miniature and awkward. Should have asked her to adjusted her body higher be4 shooting.

    3. For this shot, i would have opt for a tighter crop like jimmy mentioned. Minus the plant on the right of picture. I am fine with the plant at the back except that the bottom pot sort of spoilt it. May have wanted to shoot lower and avoid the pot at that time.

  2. #702
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by marctheworld View Post
    A portrait format maybe

    Where is your grass growing into model's hand photo?
    Lol i put into my multiply n facebook liao bt i tink nt so realistic haha my PS skills notch so pro yet

  3. #703
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Buttie, a few things i noted:

    1. Tilt dun really work here as the whole area is tilted quite unpleasantly.

    2. Composition of Zylia is too low. Sudden cutting off juz below the shoulder by the wall sort of makes her look miniature and awkward. Should have asked her to adjusted her body higher be4 shooting.

    3. For this shot, i would have opt for a tighter crop like jimmy mentioned. Minus the plant on the right of picture. I am fine with the plant at the back except that the bottom pot sort of spoilt it. May have wanted to shoot lower and avoid the pot at that time.
    thantks for comment, this is the portrait format. Hopefully more emphysis on the main subject

    Capture the moment

  4. #704
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Lol i put into my multiply n facebook liao bt i tink nt so realistic haha my PS skills notch so pro yet
    Oops.. the pic is a bit small that I cant see the full result

    the one u PP sun with silin is funny. You are the Power Poser!
    Capture the moment

  5. #705

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Huai angwee face
    becos he ish tio pwned again...

  6. #706

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Allo butties!
    I just reached home at 10.25 pm from work

  7. #707
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by marctheworld View Post
    Oops.. the pic is a bit small that I cant see the full result

    the one u PP sun with silin is funny. You are the Power Poser!
    Haha

  8. #708
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Allo butties!
    I just reached home at 10.25 pm from work
    Wa sho late, mummy muz get more rest

  9. #709

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Wa sho late, mummy muz get more rest
    Been a crazy month, actually ..
    But my team is winding down now .. thank goodness ..

  10. #710
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Hi all butties, i am on the verge of completing the rough schedule as well as the details and assignments of tasks for our SAM collaboration in Nov. I will send out all details to comm members by this weekend.

    And to all those who keep chasing me, please understand i taking my precious time out doing it out of freewill and love for TS. I got my work, my life to get on with.

    DK, assist to chase young man when he's back. Key point is young man side. Latest end of this month must get some headstart.

  11. #711

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Allo butties!
    I just reached home at 10.25 pm from work
    mummy shd rest more....request one off day tml !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Hi all butties, i am on the verge of completing the rough schedule as well as the details and assignments of tasks for our SAM collaboration in Nov. I will send out all details to comm members by this weekend.

    And to all those who keep chasing me, please understand i taking my precious time out doing it out of freewill and love for TS. I got my work, my life to get on with.

    DK, assist to chase young man when he's back. Key point is young man side. Latest end of this month must get some headstart.
    buttie if need help just call....

  12. #712
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Hi all butties, i am on the verge of completing the rough schedule as well as the details and assignments of tasks for our SAM collaboration in Nov. I will send out all details to comm members by this weekend.

    And to all those who keep chasing me, please understand i taking my precious time out doing it out of freewill and love for TS. I got my work, my life to get on with.

    DK, assist to chase young man when he's back. Key point is young man side. Latest end of this month must get some headstart.
    Understood, your love must get on to

    Let me know if anything i can help too
    Capture the moment

  13. #713
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Been a crazy month, actually ..
    But my team is winding down now .. thank goodness ..
    Alllooo Febby dear....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  14. #714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    DK, assist to chase young man when he's back. Key point is young man side. Latest end of this month must get some headstart.
    yessir!

  15. #715
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    allo buttie..solar eclipse in Nihon ish like a photography event..gotch ppl camp and shoot..haha
    .. moi hwas dissapointud... moi ish de tinkinkz solar eklispz hwill be de duck duck... so moi ish de packz moi darker Cameller™ IV de nite bepor... butz huat her waistz... ish de gotch Glenn BBButtie hin de sky whole lay.......kekekeekekkeekk....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  16. #716

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    .. moi hwas dissapointud... moi ish de tinkinkz solar eklispz hwill be de duck duck... so moi ish de packz moi darker Cameller™ IV de nite bepor... butz huat her waistz... ish de gotch Glenn BBButtie hin de sky whole lay.......kekekeekekkeekk....
    next time got such thing ish must ask him sleep until afternoon
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #717
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yessir!
    ...fWah...chiu ish de huan chaze moi ah......... kekekekekekekekekekek
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  18. #718
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    next time got such thing ish must ask him sleep until afternoon
    ... yeshz... Glenn BBButtie ish de hwery noti tolay.... kekekekekek
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  19. #719

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Hi all butties, i am on the verge of completing the rough schedule as well as the details and assignments of tasks for our SAM collaboration in Nov. I will send out all details to comm members by this weekend.

    And to all those who keep chasing me, please understand i taking my precious time out doing it out of freewill and love for TS. I got my work, my life to get on with.

    DK, assist to chase young man when he's back. Key point is young man side. Latest end of this month must get some headstart.
    Bro, don't take it too hard on yourself. Please delegate work to others also so you don't need to stress too much. There are many other comm/ord members also there doing nothing but watching (like me), so please let us know what to do so as to help you reduce your work load. You must enjoy your private life also. I am sorry that I could not make it for the comm meeting last time. Let me know if you need any help. Thanks.

  20. #720
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Goot moaning butties

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •