Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1014

Thread: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #201
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    super power...
    thanks bro.. it took me quite a while to get use to this fellow.. not easy to control.




  2. #202
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I think 3 of us can hang around here whole night...

    uncle Jaws, I not always so cute one.. I sometimes also belly serious one.

    .. fWah... wasted reh...didn't jio her join the Gangsta shoot... kekekekekekek
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  3. #203
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I think 3 of us can hang around here whole night...

    uncle Jaws, I not always so cute one.. I sometimes also belly serious one.

    wah..tis one gotch feelz..like da jie da..pai kia type..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #204
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    thanks bro.. it took me quite a while to get use to this fellow.. not easy to control.

    http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...B59D3687-1.jpg

    http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...g/B59D3701.jpg
    The details and creamy background is "Mo Tuck Teng" ....., I may have a hard time getting use to the beast....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  5. #205
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Billy, btw what's the aperture you did on those flowers?? I need some feel to tackle the beast when my adaptor arrives....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  6. #206

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    this ish poison thread
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  7. #207
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    this ish poison thread
    ... hwellkum bbbuttie.... chiu hwill nidz big big renz tu leesolbed de 21 megapix... kekekekekekeekke
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  8. #208
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    Billy, btw what's the aperture you did on those flowers?? I need some feel to tackle the beast when my adaptor arrives....
    err... cannot really remember.. If you are close to the subject, even with F8, there is a quite a bit of bokeh one.. If you are further away, even with F5.6, the bokeh is not very obvious.

    For me, I will adjust the bokeh based on the background level. If the background is clean, like a single tone or is very dark, I will use smaller aperture to get the subject sharper.

    If the background is abit messy, I will use like F4 or F5.6 kind of thing.

    For these old time manual lens, the wide open is normally not very sharp one, you have to go one stop smaller aperture to get crisp sharpness. hence F5.6 should be ideal.

    My feeling with this 120mm macro, the lens is super heavy, I have to use monopod to get the lens stable.

    I have another secret weapon, that is my Mirex adapter. I can get more DOF by tilting the lens. Hence, with the same F5.6 aperture, I can actually adjust the amount of DOF I want.

  9. #209

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Take whip tame beast!

    Hi guys! How's the exploration with mf mf lenses coming along?

    Hey, any of you want to come along to a Large format camera outing?

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...81#post5272781

    Have to settle location though.

  10. #210
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    err... cannot really remember.. If you are close to the subject, even with F8, there is a quite a bit of bokeh one.. If you are further away, even with F5.6, the bokeh is not very obvious.

    For me, I will adjust the bokeh based on the background level. If the background is clean, like a single tone or is very dark, I will use smaller aperture to get the subject sharper.

    If the background is abit messy, I will use like F4 or F5.6 kind of thing.

    For these old time manual lens, the wide open is normally not very sharp one, you have to go one stop smaller aperture to get crisp sharpness. hence F5.6 should be ideal.

    My feeling with this 120mm macro, the lens is super heavy, I have to use monopod to get the lens stable.

    I have another secret weapon, that is my Mirex adapter. I can get more DOF by tilting the lens. Hence, with the same F5.6 aperture, I can actually adjust the amount of DOF I want.
    thankz bbbuttie,... also time for me to buy a better monopod .....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  11. #211
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Take whip tame beast!

    Hi guys! How's the exploration with mf mf lenses coming along?

    Hey, any of you want to come along to a Large format camera outing?

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...81#post5272781

    Have to settle location though.
    ..thankz bbbuttie...moi ish de nose hab large format camera, juz toying with one MF renz.. Billy's the one with a MF cameller.
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  12. #212
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ..thankz bbbuttie...moi ish de nose hab large format camera, juz toying with one MF renz.. Billy's the one with a MF cameller.
    This is LF ... I only MF

  13. #213

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ..thankz bbbuttie...moi ish de nose hab large format camera, juz toying with one MF renz.. Billy's the one with a MF cameller.
    Oh, this outing I started to 'intro' those who don't have LF kamela, or haben used one before to come and try try. A few other weef LF kamelas will bling along to let others try.

    Hey, just check with you all ... I ish poast liddat to share another outing ish eet allowed, or ... eef nawt allowed butter delete.

  14. #214
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    ...moi ish de read 6x7, 6x9 reh... chiu hall ish de heavy artillery reh.....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  15. #215
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    This is LF ... I only MF
    BBButtie... 6 x4.5 ish close riao....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh, this outing I started to 'intro' those who don't have LF kamela, or haben used one before to come and try try. A few other weef LF kamelas will bling along to let others try.

    Hey, just check with you all ... I ish poast liddat to share another outing ish eet allowed, or ... eef nawt allowed butter delete.
    DM bbbuttie... fWah.. thankz reh... prease keep moi posted...moi ish huan ghost rook rook see see....but moi oso scarez heavy artillery BBB virus reh....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  16. #216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    BBButtie... 6 x4.5 ish close riao....



    DM bbbuttie... fWah.. thankz reh... prease keep moi posted...moi ish huan ghost rook rook see see....but moi oso scarez heavy artillery BBB virus reh....
    duns scared. must embrace it

    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #217
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    DM bbbuttie... fWah.. thankz reh... prease keep moi posted...moi ish huan ghost rook rook see see....but moi oso scarez heavy artillery BBB virus reh....
    I better not go.. else my credit card will burst

  18. #218

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Eef eeu lealli kenar de virus, I can tell eeu a pew seklets dat will make your infeckion a beri enjoyable experience.

    Come along and play play lor. Get a peel or what 'REAL' control ish rike! My TSE len lash time and Mirex I tried ... gib eeu a few mm of mobemen. Shib too de end IQ oredi sai. LF can gib eeu seberal INCHES or mobemen weef lazor sarp images!

  19. #219

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Eef eeu lealli kenar de virus, I can tell eeu a pew seklets dat will make your infeckion a beri enjoyable experience.

    Come along and play play lor. Get a peel or what 'REAL' control ish rike! My TSE len lash time and Mirex I tried ... gib eeu a few mm of mobemen. Shib too de end IQ oredi sai. LF can gib eeu seberal INCHES or mobemen weef lazor sarp images!
    dangerous words
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #220

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    duns scared. must embrace it



    I better take old wet suit cober mai kamela first. Then can enblace and karess karess alll eeu wan!

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •